Loveholic - For Drumkidd

Guest kokoling

Guest kokoling

Drumkidd requested this so I sang it. Korean...ah..lovely language that I always have trouble pronouncing, but drumkidd told me that it was decent which made me happy. The mixing wasn't so good on this piece because I put too much reverb on it I think. @_@ meh..oh well. it turn out all right. Enjoy! http://www.soundclick.com/ling

Guest hmaster

yeah...there's too much reverb...plus 57s aren't that great on vocals...you should consider getting kaasan to send you the modelling program or something...would wonders...

Pop filter sounds good.

We need to do stuff together.

Guest thesarahchong

I love Loveholic, and you did a really nice job with this song. I like your voice, but it was hard to hear since the background music was kind of overpowering. But all in all, it was great (:

Reserved. Although I probably won't listen to it anytime soon xD I'm sure you did great :D

Guess what? i was so keen on listening, I did anyway. Though it'd probably crash my codec download -___-

I always thought that with vocal cuts you don't need reverb since the echoes are still there but anyway...

Argh...it's breaking O__o stupid internet. But from the seconds of music I can hear, you do well. xD I'll edit in like...a month or so.

Archived