[movie 2007] ' M '

Guest Airine Pratama

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fallenframes

i'm mad i didn't go see the movie at TIFF...really regretting it. i was hoping someone would go with me cuz i was so looking forward to it, but in the end i should have just went alone. i have been anticipating this movie, it looks so good. i guess i will have to wait until october. eek.

Guest Love_at_Dolphin_bay

Oh, it sounds like "M" drama with Shim Eun Ha in 1994, doesn't it ? If yes, it's mysterious and really touching with education meaning for young people.

^I think it's not the same story (never seen M 1994 before)

M 2007 is abt...

A best selling writer Minwoo (Kang Dong-won), suffuring from constant deja vu, goes into a somewhat imaginary relationship with a mysterious girl. But the more he meets her, odd things start to occur and Minwoo is thrown into confusion. Then strangely enough, old memories about his first love, Mimi (Lee Yeon-hee), start to come across his mind.

M-m.net-0923-2.avi (12.32 MB)

http://www.mediafire.com/?cxdmcr2nzbp

img409708365561760jv5.jpg

credit: looprevil

Guest strawberry_hit

i love the storyline..saw the mv and wanna see more of it..i do hope the relest it oversea or have sub title in their dvd...heheeh

Guest kdramafanusa

http://www.piff.org/eng/html/news/new_piff...&gotopage=1

PUSAN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL REVEALED ITS 1ST GUEST LIST

August 21, 2007 (Busan, Korea) – Pusan International Film Festival has revealed its first guest list of 2007. As usual, many famous faces as well as rising stars will visit PIFF. Especially, Volker SCHLONDORFF, whose film, The Tin Drum won 1979 Cannes’s Palme d’Or, will leave his hand prints at PIFF this year. Iran’s representative auteur Dariush MEHRJUI will head the New Currents Jury whose members include this year’s Palme d’Or winner, Cristian Mungiu.

Claude Lelouch, French director famous for his film, A Man and a Woman (1966) will also be an honoree of Hand Printing as well as lecture at the Master Class. Mohsen MAKHMALBAF, the dean of this year’s Asian Film Academy, will also speak at the Master Class. Kaili PENG, on behalf of his husband Edward YANG, and KIM Hee-ra, on behalf of his father KIM Seung-ho, will accept the honor of Hand Priting.

Many Korean and world stars are scheduled to come to PIFF this year. The Korean guest list includes: Director Myungse Lee and leading actor Dongwon KANG, actress YeonHee LEE, and Hyojin KONG will come to PIFF with the film M which will be screened in the Gala Presentation section. Director Kwontaek IM, Cinematographer Ilsung JUNG, and actor Jaehyun CHO will represent ‘Beyond the Years.’ Secret Sunshine’s actress Jeon Do-Youn will accompany the film’s director Changdong Lee who is also serving in the New Currents jury. The Show Must Go On’s director Jae-rim HAN will participate in Cinema Together event. Hwang Jin Yi’s director Younhyun CHANG, leading actress Hyekyo SONG, leading actor Jitae YOU will be present. Director Yoonchul CHUNG is bringing Skeletons In the Closet and its cast, Hojin CHUN, Heekyung MOON, Ain YU, and Bora HWANG. In addition, director Zhung Lu, actor Jinhee JI, actress Sungyeon KANG, actor Sungkun MOON and actress Jung SEO will come to PIFF this year.

From other Asian countries, Assembly’s director FENG Xiaogang, and leading actor, ZHANG Hanyu will visit PIFF. Also, world star Michelle YEOH and SAWAJIRI Erika are in the Asian actor guest list. Internationally recognized directors such as Royston TAN, WANG Quanan, Hana MAKHMALBAF, YUKISADA Isao, LEE Kang Sheng, and HOU Hsiao Hsien are coming. Also, PIFF is in the middle of arranging schedules with many other big stars from Asia.

This year’s PIFF world guest list include: West 32nd’ s Director Michael Kang, France’s director Serge Bozon, Toward Zero’s director Pascal Thomas, Natacha Regnier, winner of Cannes’ Best Actress Award in 1998, and popular French actor, Melvil POUPAUD.

In addition, directors and programmers of international film festivals are visiting PIFF: Thierry Fremaux, Delegate General of Cannes Fim Festival, Olivier Pere, Artistic Director of Cannes Directors' Fortnight, Christoph Terhechte, Head of Berlinale’s International Forum of New Cinema, Geoffrey Gilmore, Festival Director of Sundance International Film Festival, Sergey Lavrentiev, Director of Ivanovo International Film Festival, Yasuhiro Hariki, Festival Director of Focus On Asia Fukuoka International Film Festival, Alexander Doulda, Festival Director of Vladivosk International Film Festival, Hannah McGill, Artistic Director of Edinburgh International Film Festival, Alain Jalladeau Director of Nante 3 continents International Film Festival.

Pusan International Film Festival, now grown to be one of the most important film festivals in the world will host these honorable guests from all corners of the world, proving its global status.

ASIA PACIFIC ACTORS NETWORK LAUNCHED

- Under the mission to march forward together -

Under the initiative of the big faces of Korean cinema, actor AHN Sung-ki, actress KANG Soo-yeon, and actor PARK Joong-hoon, Asia Pacific Actors Network (APAN) will launch during the 12th Pusan International Film Festival on October 5th. APAN will invite leading actors and actresses from Korea and other Asian countries along with directors, producers and financers to create a network which will be the fundamental groundwork for further advancement of Asian film industry.

As an inaugural event, APAN will donate the raised fund to an up-and-coming director for his/her film in preproduction phase. On Oct 5th, APAN conference will be held from 2 p.m. During the conference, the committee will announce its purpose and significance as well as select the recipient of the preproduction funding At 7 p.m., APAN will celebrate its inauguration and announce the winner of the fund during a grand banquet. Later that evening, the press and fans will enjoy major star-sighting at the red-carpet event called, ‘Star Road’. And also, industry personnel and guest actors will mingle at a beach party afterwards.

Along with international stars such as KATO Masaya (Japan), Grace Park (USA), JC Chan (USA), Jason Scott Lee (USA), Kwei-mei YANG (Taiwan), ZHANG Hanyu (China), Pete TEO (Malaysia), Fann Wong(Singapore), 20 Korean actors/actresses will be present.

APAN will provide a meaningful avenue for Asian actors to go beyond borders and blossom into an international film icon.

The 12th Pusan International Film Festival will be held from Oct 4th until Oct 12th, 2007.

{We will release the 2nd list of guests after the 26th.}

<List of Guests>

Name Title Section Film

FENG Xiaogang Director Opening Film Assembly

ZHANG Hanyu Actor Opening Film Assembly (also Also APAN guest)

Dariush MEHRJUI Director Special Program Leila and 4 films (Head of New Currents Jury)

Wen Jiang Director A Window on Asian Cinema The Sun Also Rises (ALSO APAN

GUEST)

Michelle Yeoh Actress World Cinema Far North

Mohsen MAKHMALBAF Director Dean of AFA / Master Class

Hana Makhmalbaf Director A Window on Asian Cinema Buddha Collapsed ouf of Shame

Isao YUKISADA Director A Window on Asian Cinema Into the Faraway Sky

Pete TEO Actor Special Program Waiting for Love (ALSO APAN GUEST)

Royston TAN Director Gala Presentation 881

LEE Kang Sheng Director A Window on Asian Cinema Help Me Eros

HOU Hsiao Hsien Director Gala Presentation Flight of the Red Balloon

Wisit SASANATIENG Director A Window on Asian Cinema The Unseeable

WANG Quanan Director A Window on Asian Cinema Tuya's Marriage

Volker SCHLONDORFF Director World Cinema Ulzhan (Hand Printing / Master Class)

Michael Kang Director Flash Forward West 32nd

Serge Bozon Director Flash Forward France

Pascal Thomas Director World Cinema Towards zero

Claude Lelouch Director World Cinema Crossed Tracks (Hand Printing / Master

Class)

Natacha Regnier Actress World Cinema Une Journée

Melvil POUPAUD Actor World Cinema Towards zero

Cristian Mungiu Director World Cinema 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days (New

Currents Jury)

Kwontaek IM Director Gala Presentation Beyond the Years

Ilsung JUNG Cinematographer Gala Presentation Beyond the Years

Jaehyun CHO Actor Gala Presentation Beyond the Years

Changdong Lee Director Korean Cinema Today Secret Sunshine (New Currents Jury)

Jeon Do-Youn Actress Korean Cinema Today Secret Sunshine

Jae-rim HAN Director Korean Cinema Today A Show Must Go On

Yoonchul CHUNG Director Korean Cinema Today Skeletons In the Closet

Hojin CHUN Actor Korean Cinema Today Skeletons In the Closet

Heekyung MOON Actress Korean Cinema Today Skeletons In the Closet

Ain YU Actor Korean Cinema Today Skeletons In the Closet

Bora HWANG Actress Korean Cinema Today Skeletons In the Closet

Zhung Lu Director Korean Cinema Today Desert Dream

Jung SEO Actress Korean Cinema Today Desert Dream

Younhyun CHANG Director Korean Cinema Today Hwang Jin Yi

Jitae YOU Actor Korean Cinema Today Hwang Jin Yi

Hyekyo SONG Actress Korean Cinema Today Hwang Jin Yi

Jinhee JI Actor Korean Cinema Today Desert Dream

Sungyeon KANG Actress Korean Cinema Today Soo

Sungkun MOON Actor Korean Cinema Today Soo

SAWAJIRI Erika Actress Open Cinema Closed Note

Grace Park Actress Flash Forward West 32nd (ALSO APAN GUEST)

JC Chan Actor A Window on Asian Cinema The Sun Also Rises (ALSO APAN GUEST)

Kwei-mei YANG Actress Midnight Passion Pleasure Factory (ALSO APAN GUEST)

KATO Masaya Actor ALSO APAN GUEST

Jason Scott Lee Actor ALSO APAN GUEST

Fann Wong Actress ALSO APAN GUEST

Archived