What is your Favourite food?

babyboyJimin

I love almond croissant too and chocolate croissant and strawberry shortcake croissant. Too bad I am not pregnant anymore so I would not eat these pastries often. Perhaps just once in a month. I love to be skinny and pretty more than I love food :doggie:

• 3 weeks later...

My favourite one is california-style pizza and neapolitan pizza. After analyzing ...... I bought my very own pizza oven, I've tested so many recipes on Germany number, however those  are still my favorites. The handiest aspect that I don't like is the coaching itself. Sometimes it is simply less difficult to buy frozen dough than make it to your very own. I additionally love steaks with french fries and garlic sauce.

Edited by Irk Ys

All we like to consume, however additionally we want to follow food regimen to be wholesome. So such merchandise like pizza, burger, steak, German pastry which I like, I eat quite not often. My preferred meat is fowl of golf rangefinder, so I prepare dinner distinctive dishes with it almost each day. Also some sorts of fish are often on my table.

Edited by Tom Peric

• 2 weeks later...

All we love to consume, however additionally we want to observe food regimen to be healthy. So such products like pizza, burger, steak, German pastry which I like, I eat pretty not often. My preferred meat is fowl for basketball app, so I cook dinner special dishes with it nearly each day. Also some kinds of fish are frequently on my desk.

Edited by Kench Oraka

• 2 weeks later...

All we love to devour, but additionally we want to observe diet to be wholesome. So such merchandise like pizza, burger, steak, german pastry which I like, I devour quite not often. My preferred meat is chook see here, so I cook distinctive dishes with it almost each day. Also a few forms of fish are often on my desk.

Edited by Rue Isd