What is your Favourite food?

babyboyJimin

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

Food is good for health. According to my choice is cakes. There are different flavors and delicious cakes available in the market. There is no age limit for eating cakes. These cakes are also used in birthday celebration, wedding anniversary and other special occasions. There are some famous companies in the world for produced tasty and beautiful cakes at very cheap prices. Cupids Delight is the well-known and recognized company in Australia offer you free consultation, free tastings, freshly prepared cakes that have the highest quality in Perth. Our team will have full commitment to your order and we will only use the best of ingredients to produce the most delicious baked goods.

Edited by Cupids Delight
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pizza of course. My favorite one is california-style pizza and neapolitan pizza. After reading ...... I bought my own pizza oven, I've tested so many recipes, but those two are still my favorites. The only thing that I don't like is the preparation itself. Sometimes it's just easier to buy frozen dough than make it on your own.

I also love steaks with french fries and garlic sauce. Yeah, I know that doesn't sound like a healthy food but come on. It's delicious and I definitely won't eat this everyday, just twice per month maybe. 

55924341_2278602632460761_46352961481706

Edited by triplem
No commercial links pls

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I can’t say that I have one favourite food. I love a lot of different kinds of food. One thing I gotta say though is that I enjoy noodles a lot. I also really like crab and clams. 

@mouse007, me too! Even the Instant kind. And crab (not with Clams), Shrimps and anything Cheesy. Too bad I'm allergic with Crabs and Shrimps so I can't eat as much or I'll be suffering from itching and sneezing. Achoo!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As for salty dishes, I prefer asian stuff. I love pork and beef, fish sauce, sesame oil, gochugaru, noodles, dumplings (especially pork dumplings and ha kao).

When it comes to desserts, I love lemon :) also strawberry and whipped cream in spring :wub:. I really like soft, mellow textures (panacotta, fraisiers etc)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Food is right for health. According to my preference is desserts. There are one-of-a-kind flavors and scrumptious cakes to be had in the website marketplace. There isn't any age restrict for consuming cakes.

Edited by Icw Emi

Hello there. Good question:) All we like to eat, but also we need to follow diet to be healthy. So such products like pizza, burger, steak, german pastry which I like, I eat quite rarely. My favorite meat is chicken, so I cook different dishes with it almost every day. Also some types of fish are often on my table.

• 1 month later...

I love almond croissant too and chocolate croissant and strawberry shortcake croissant. Too bad I am not pregnant anymore so I would not eat these pastries often. Perhaps just once in a month. I love to be skinny and pretty more than I love food :doggie: