Lee Ju Hyun 이주현

armanigurl

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha! the ratings of "sweet spy" is sooooo bad... its lingering around tenish...

but I really enjoy the show alot.. in fact so much more than I enjoyed "my name is kim sam soon", plus, I have such great company watching the drama.... i stay up late at night just talking to them about this drama... and we share the same kind of excitement... B) probably because we have our eyes set on the same man... :lol:

yar, was going to comment on shirley's post about LJH's musical ability but was too dumbfounded so say anything... kdrama men are really so impressive... first Joo Jin Mo with his work of art looks cum singing ability and now.. my dear lee joo hyun who makes me go ga ga when i think of him fighting can sing too? :huh: and play piano?? :huh: how can i take this??? :mellow:

sorry if the pics i've posted on "sweet spy" are spoilers to you... sometimes i can't help it... can't seem to contain my love for a particular drama... *hits own hands* *PIAK*

Hey, it’s okay to spoil me with the cap scenes …I don’t mind…at least I am “in sync” with you and at the same time remain clueless …Whoa! This makes me feel excited but I wish to be in suspense at the moment.

Omo! The ratings are not good eh! But what can we expect since Korean viewers are pretty unpredictable. The airing time may have captured the wrong group of viewers. Sorry, I’m saying something quite baseless…! Anyway, with your credibility of commentaries ...I'm gonna trust you and shall not missed this drama for the love of LJH!

Geez! How nice that you have a group of companions to discuss the drama with! My group of Ajummah friends only meet on weekends and we discuss our latest craving ...normally non-stop of blah blah…and our Korean language has since improved speedily......he!he!he!

Your greetings with Shirley…”soulmate” reminds me of one drama, Tropical Nights in December! That drama did unexpectedly get me hooked with the script particularly on the relationship between the MIL (mother-in-law) and DIL. It was an eye-opener and a true reflection of many in today’s society especially for the super rich & super poor background…Ooops! Cheh soong ngeh oh! for bringing up on unrelated issues on this thread!

Gomahsumnida for your endless effort in posting everything about Lee Ju Hyun!! :):D

Your greetings with Shirley…"soulmate" reminds me of one drama, Tropical Nights in December! That drama did unexpectedly get me hooked with the script particularly on the relationship between the MIL (mother-in-law) and DIL. It was an eye-opener and a true reflection of many in today's society especially for the super rich & super poor background…Ooops! Cheh soong ngeh oh! for bringing up on unrelated issues on this thread!

Gomahsumnida for your endless effort in posting everything about Lee Ju Hyun!! :):D

haha, my soulmate and me has gone through so much soulmate stuff that we really cannot deny that we are soulmates anymore... sometimes we think we have telepathy abilities with each other and often surprise ourselves haha.. and sometimes i think maybe she's my lost twin sister.. with the number of supernatural events we both experience.. :rolleyes: recently we share quite similar taste in men, so we even enjoyed some soulmate priviledges.... in terms of que numbers... we now agree that soulmates que together... haha.. so if you see us queing for hunks.. we will be queing together :P

:lol: you should hurry up, a dozen of gals have lined up already, :P and good luck for this thread :)

thanks for the advice but i already left my mark in MBC board... I told them that I was going to marry 강준 과장 :lol:

Oh, I remember seeing him in a drama with Chae Rim, Kim So Yeon and Park Young Ha

I will watch Sweet Spy during Christamas break, he looks good in here

ahhh so good to read that you'll be joining us watching Sweet Spy...

psssstttt.... dun go to the wrong camp...

soulmate, I found out that our hyunie plays detective Kim in Save the Green Planet :D

yup!! just as i susupect i confirmed it .he was that young detective whom at that time i thought was pretty cute since he was among those i never saw before ~~but i never know his name the rest of the cast i mostly know who they are .~~

he was pretty cute and finally he also figure out the kidnapper !~~ young curious detective and following that veteran detective whom everyone think is too werid ~

it was really a mind blowing movie! ..haha but abit violence ~~ and sometimes you really get blown away by what happening~~ ..but a good movie

here a capture of him i did ~

greenplanet.JPG

Your greetings with Shirley…”soulmate” reminds me of one drama, Tropical Nights in December! That drama did unexpectedly get me hooked with the script particularly on the relationship between the MIL (mother-in-law) and DIL. It was an eye-opener and a true reflection of many in today’s society especially for the super rich & super poor background…Ooops! Cheh soong ngeh oh! for bringing up on unrelated issues on this thread!

ah~~ tropical nights in december .people told me it was not a bad drama ~~ ^^i remember you from rescur thread !! ^^ .........

haha, my soulmate and me has gone through so much soulmate stuff that we really cannot deny that we are soulmates anymore... sometimes we think we have telepathy abilities with each other and often surprise ourselves haha.. and sometimes i think maybe she's my lost twin sister.. with the number of supernatural events we both experience.. :rolleyes: recently we share quite similar taste in men, so we even enjoyed some soulmate priviledges.... in terms of que numbers... we now agree that soulmates que together... haha.. so if you see us queing for hunks.. we will be queing together :P

thanks for the advice but i already left my mark in MBC board... I told them that I was going to marry 강준 과장 :lol:

ahhh so good to read that you'll be joining us watching Sweet Spy...

psssstttt.... dun go to the wrong camp...

omg~~ u did not did you !!@@ ..say you going to marry him on MBC~! .....puhaha ya 'Felicia Soh' our soulmate power is too strong sometimes it scare even ourselves ! ^^ ..but we will always share ..~~ so now we are in same queue number ! for Kang Jun in sweet spy ^^>>>>>>

yup!! just as i susupect i confirmed it .he was that young detective whom at that time i thought was pretty cute since he was among those i never saw before ~~but i never know his name the rest of the cast i mostly know who they are .~~

he was pretty cute and finally he also figure out the kidnapper !~~ young curious detective and following that veteran detective whom everyone think is too werid ~

it was really a mind blowing movie! ..haha but abit violence ~~ and sometimes you really get blown away by what happening~~ ..but a good movie

here a capture of him i did ~

0224.jpg

source: dcinside

*phew* i was so scared i got the wrong person... cos actually our hyunnie share the same name with another adult actress.. :lol: i really want to watch "save the green planet too " :)

Hyunnie's post in dcinside :wub: ( sorry unable to translate) basically he thanks the love from dc site, I can only translate the last line which says, "to everyone's love, again I say thank you.,,, thank you thank you..."

1134106855_kang.jpg

디씨 훃아들의 달콤스 사랑 넘 감사하구요

위에 가오리 훃두 오셨넹

솔찍히 타 싸이트에 비에 험담글이 없고 비평과 짤방이잼나서 첨들어왔다가 님들의 센스에 빠졌슴당

지금처럼 계속 네티켓 잘 지켜주시고요

열심히 연기하는 우리모든 여언기자들 따뜻하게 사랑해주세요

여러분의 사랑에 다시한번감사드립니다

감솨 감솨 ........ㅠ.ㅠ

if you are a hyunnie fan.. i think it is very encouraging to visit www.dcinside.com.... he has many many many fans in there that really love him! ^_____^, he also goes there to convey his love to his fans.... very very sweet... :)

1134008737_ddddddddddd.jpg

Untitled_2_copy.jpg

found pic of lee ju hyun on runway.. :)

b02.jpg

random pic

oooooooooooops.jpg

source: dcinside

*FOLLOWs cutie to download* errr... which clubbox got LQ?? :unsure:

errrr ... i also dunno lah ... 'coz i don't download from clubbox. :mellow:

oh yes ... i just found out ljh also in the movie mr. housewife or mister jubu quiz wang. i think he plays a not so nice character in there though. :lol:

Hello Armanigurl! It's great to find someone as "soulmate" to share since you ladies have so much in common and the best is sharing **same wavelength** but don't go overboard and share the same man....not so healthy...he!he!he!..just joking!

Thanks for sharing so many pictures LJH ...he looks good in curls too...but I prefer his looks in Sweet Spy!! :) OMO! the kissing scene...is just too tempting....and you are making me loose my patience.....I think I can't resist the temptation to pay a visit to the thread.... :rolleyes:B)

Guest evelyn168

The first time I saw him was from X-men. I remembered that he went after Lee Jin but was rejected... I thought he was better looking with long hair.

ah~~ tropical nights in december .people told me it was not a bad drama ~~ ^^i remember you from rescur thread !! ^^ .........

omg~~ u did not did you !!@@ ..say you going to marry him on MBC~! .....puhaha ya 'Felicia Soh' our soulmate power is too strong sometimes it scare even ourselves ! ^^ ..but we will always share ..~~ so now we are in same queue number ! for Kang Jun in sweet spy ^^>>>>>>

Hello Shirley!

Yeah! I'm a also a big fan of Ressurection and simply love UTW's superb acting in that drama and adore his mother too.

Oh Yay! I enjoyed watching TNID and you should give it a try. It's a great drama with very strong and in-depth characters which you might find some one you know....in one of them. I found by chance that UTW's sister played the main lead in TNID.

Your declaration of the power of soulmate and as described by Armanigurl .... makes me yearn for a soulmate to share everything... :rolleyes:B)

:lol: CUTE OFFICER

kangjunie1.1.gif

source: dcinside :)

OMO!! Can I imagine him blinking at me??? :o:rolleyes: Send me straight to dreamland....**don't wish to wake up** unless it's Ju Hyun that I see when I open my eyes.....lol...he!he!he!! :P

Thanks Armanigurl...and I know why you are so addicted to this guy...!!!

Archived