Lee Ju Hyun 이주현

armanigurl

haha felicia.. i really can't resist his cuteness...

here's a flash of Kang Jun... it was such a funny scene...

the Chief is really angry n scolding everyone... then Kang Jun is about to rebute, opens his mouth, but gets scared when he sees the chief's anger, he shuts his mouth too hard made funny noise with his jaw...

KANG JUN'S JAW NOISE

source:mihwamanse

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha felicia.. i really can't resist his cuteness...

here's a flash of Kang Jun... it was such a funny scene...

the Chief is really angry n scolding everyone... then Kang Jun is about to rebute, opens his mouth, but gets scared when he sees the chief's anger, he shuts his mouth too hard made funny noise with his jaw...

KANG JUN'S JAW NOISE

source:mihwamanse

Hi Armanigurl...How come I can't hear a thing? What should I do to open that file...sound so "paboh"? Distress call!! :(:(

Hi Armanigurl...How come I can't hear a thing? What should I do to open that file...sound so "paboh"? Distress call!! :(:(

hmm not sure... my computer works fine... :/ just click on the link and a window shud open.. :/

kjn2.1.jpg

LEE JU HYUN MODELLING PICS

kjn2.2.jpg

kjn2.3.jpg

kjn2.4.jpg

kjn2.5.jpg

kjn2.7.jpg

RANDOM PICS

kjn2.6.jpg

kjn2.8.jpg

Source: cafe.daum.net/hyuny

Hey! He really changed a lot but one thing which remain the same as you can see from his cutie picture (the little young boy) is his mouth....so sexy!! :P

I prefer his current look...probably suits his role in Sweet Spy!!

May I know what's the name of the drama with Jung Hye Young....sorry I can't read Korean...lol..! :( From what I read on page 1, he had so many dramas to his credit...I'm a bit out-dated. I guess I need to search for more information of his drama at other forum and sites.....

Thanks Armanigurl....! :)

drama with jung hye young.. 백조의 호수 (Baek Cho Ae Ho Su)

not sure how you translate that, but I saw a site that calls the drama Barbie of Swan Lake :wacko: don't ask me how that came about..

anyway, its a 2003 drama.. and this is the official website: http://imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/swan/

cast_06.gif

▶역할 : 유수호(28)

▶연기자 : 이주현

Lee Ju Hyun plays 28 years old Yoo Su Ho.

0.0 i watch like 10 sec. of his spy drama so i didnt get to see him! I definitely miss out on a HOT guy there! XD

I'm gonna run back to the drama after finals^^

ok dun stray to the wrong camp :blink:

FIGHTING!!!

ghkdl.jpg

Untitledcopy.jpg

1134543142_453_copy.jpg

1134543142_550_copy.jpg

1134539879_ss.jpg

source: dcinside

Just find out & drop by ^^ congrats armanigurl... you finally open his thread ^^

yes I DID!!! hahaha... loving every moment of posting lee ju hyun pics in here... even if i'm alone :P

1134537224_copy.jpg

I love this scene! haha.. too cute :lol:

^^ why do we like the men who do push up on the floor of their home !~ .

haha i showed blinkiz the gif just now... she said "WOOT WOOT!!" ha ha... we bimbos are getting used to liking these push up scenes in kdramas... :lol:

korean_aien, u want a bucket to contain all that moisture?? @_@

hyuni2.1.gif

LOVE BITE? :lol:

Unti.jpg

1134577632_vkfrnq.gif

SOURCE: dcinside :wub:

That was a funny one...LOVE BITE!! and frankly it wasn't that clear...so I shall give him the benefit of doubt.. :rolleyes:B)

Love the way he did the push-up "up & down" ...he did it pretty fast.....lol...(or is my eyes playing tricks??) ....and my heart is pumping fast too...

Hey! I just read that Sweet Spy is gonna reduced it's episode to 16 instead of 20...and the blah blah excuses are unfounded. Could it be that the not-so-promising ratings affected the production since I heard that the number of episodes is determined by the popularity of the drama?? :(:angry:

Hey! I just read that Sweet Spy is gonna reduced it's episode to 16 instead of 20...and the blah blah excuses are unfounded. Could it be that the not-so-promising ratings affected the production since I heard that the number of episodes is determined by the popularity of the drama?? :(:angry:

well, generally MBC has been getting poor rating for their shows starting from mid this year.. their lowest was Autumn Shower which recorded 2% viewership ratings.. Actually, Sweet Spy is one of their top raters for Monday - Tuesday slots... and yet, it only records around 10-13% in ratings... MBC wishes to start their new year afresh.. hence announced that they would like to cut Sweet Spy to 16 episodes instead of 20. However, I think because of the complexity of the plot, it will be too taxing on the writers on such short notice, so MBC re-declared that there was a mess up in announcement and that Sweet Spy would maintain 20 episodes as intended.

haha i showed blinkiz the gif just now... she said "WOOT WOOT!!" ha ha... we bimbos are getting used to liking these push up scenes in kdramas... :lol:

korean_aein, u want a bucket to contain all that moisture?? @_@

hyuni2.1.gif

^^ thx but I think I'm gonna need more then a bucket :P

well, generally MBC has been getting poor rating for their shows starting from mid this year.. their lowest was Autumn Shower which recorded 2% viewership ratings.. Actually, Sweet Spy is one of their top raters for Monday - Tuesday slots... and yet, it only records around 10-13% in ratings... MBC wishes to start their new year afresh.. hence announced that they would like to cut Sweet Spy to 16 episodes instead of 20. However, I think because of the complexity of the plot, it will be too taxing on the writers on such short notice, so MBC re-declared that there was a mess up in announcement and that Sweet Spy would maintain 20 episodes as intended.

**phew** that was close...but I can understand the predicament they faced with short time frame given to "cut-short" the story. The consequences would perhaps turn out to be drastic...to abruptly end all the characters which may not may sense. Hope the writers will create exceptionally interesting plots to attract more viewers.

Oh Yeah! I heard Autumn Shower was one of the drama with worst ratings... :(:(

이주현 "네티즌 '비호감' 지적에 가슴아파" Lee Ju Hyun, Netizen, feeling protective over heart break.

2005121608533771029_1.jpg

[스타뉴스 2005-12-16 10:23]

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김지연 기자] "비호감인데 왜 캐스팅했냐는 말 가슴아팠다."

MBC 월화미니시리즈 '달콤한 스파이'(극본 이선미 김기호ㆍ연출 고동선)에서 수사과장 강준 역을 맡은 이주현이 이 드라마를 찍게 돼 너무 감사하다며 소감을 밝혔다.

15일 오후 경기도 양주 '달콤한 스파이' 세트장에서 인터뷰를 가진 이주현은 "처음 각종 게시판에 들어갔을 때 나를 향해 '비호감인데 왜 캐스팅했냐'는 말을 듣고 마음이 아팠다"고 밝혔다.

이주현은 이어 "하지만 회를 거듭할수록 드라마 출연자를 욕하는 글을 볼 수 없었다. 또 나에게 처음으로 관심을 가져주는 팬들이 생겨 너무 고마웠다"며 "지금까지 얼굴은 있지만 이름은 없는 배우였다"고 말했다.

이주현은 "그동안은 '저 새끼 누구지' '저 사람 어디서 본 것 같은데'라는 말만 들었는데 이제는 '달콤스의 이주현이잖아'라고 알아봐주신다"며 "10년만에 만난 좋은 배역 덕에 사람들이 이름도 불러주고 너무 감격해 눈물을 흘릴 뻔 했다"고 말했다.

이와함께 이주현은 "이 드라마를 하려고 그동안 연기했구나라는 생각이 들 정도로 '달콤한 스파이'는 너무 소중한 드라마"라며 "인지도도 없고 연기 인정도 못 받던 나를 이렇게 캐스팅해주셔서 너무 감사하다"고 거듭 말했다.

이주현은 또 "꼭 한 번은 내 능력으로 일어서고 싶었던 것이 내 각오"라며 "나중에는 더 좋은 드라마를 통해 연말 시상식 단상에서 소감을 말해보고 싶다"는 바람을 밝혔다. <사진 = 구혜정 기자 photonine@> butthegirl@mtstarnews.com

[마이데일리 2005-12-16 12:04:37]

200512161145361110_1.jpg[마이데일리 = 안지선 기자] "지금까지 나는 ‘얼굴'은 있지만 '이름'은 없는 배우였다"

MBC 월화미니시리즈 '달콤한 스파이'(극본 이선미 김기호ㆍ연출 고동선)에서 카리스마 넘치는 '강준' 반장으로 변신한 이주현이 데뷔 10년만에 처음으로 '이름' 있는 배우가 돼 감격의 눈물을 흘렸다고 밝혔다.

15일 오후 경기도 의정부의 '달콤한 스파이' 세트장에서 만난 이주현은 "지금까지 수많은 드라마에 출연했지만, '이름'을 알리지는 못 했다"며 "'달콤한 스파이'에 출연하면서 10년만에 처음으로 사람들이 제 이름을 불러줬을 때 흐뭇해서 눈물이 났다"고 털어놓았다.

'콤파스 강'으로 네티즌으로부터 열렬한 사랑을 받고 있는 이주현은 "지금까지 나는 ‘얼굴은 있지만 '이름'은 없는 배우였다"며 "예전에 길거리를 지나가면 사람들이 '저 새끼'라 불렀는데 '강준' 역을 맡으면서 '저 사람'이 됐고, 이제는 '이주현 씨'라고 불러준다"고 자신을 대하는 사람들의 말투 자체가 바뀐 것에 대해 만감이 교차하는 표정을 보였다.

'달콤한 스파이'에 출연하기 위해 8Kg을 감량하기도 했던 이주현은 "내 능력으로 일어설 수 있는 배우로 성장하고 싶었다"며 "'달콤한 스파이'에 캐스팅된 이후 공복으로 배가 아파서 다리를 피고 잠을 자지 못할 정도로 노력했다"고 밝혔다.

이주현은 "처음에는 제가 캐스팅 된 것에 대해 '비호감'이라며 'MBC가 망하려나 부다'고 말하시는 분들이 있어 마음이 아팠지만, 회를 거듭할 수록 욕이 줄어들어 행복하고, 이제는 조그마한 지적에도 감사할 정도로 만족하고 있다"며 "지금까지 연기 했던 코믹, 멜로, 슬픔, 번뇌 연기들을 이번 드라마에서 하나로 섞어서 터뜨렸고, 제게 잘 맞는 옷을 입은 듯 하다"고 기쁨을 표현했다.

['달콤한 스파이'의 강준 역으로 사랑을 받고 있는 이주현 사진 = 한혁승 기자 hanfoto@mydaily.co.kr]

[뉴스엔 2005-12-16 12:04:35]

200512161044091001_1.jpg[뉴스엔 박준범 기자]

탤런트 이주현이 최근 시청자들과 네티즌의 드라마에 대한 반응에 대한 솔직한 심정을 나타냈다.

이주현은 15일 오후 경기도 양주 MBC 문화동산 내 세트장에서 공개된 MBC 월화드라마 ‘달콤한 스파이’(극본 김기호, 이선미/연출 고동선) 촬영현장에서 “요즘 네티즌들이 올리는 글들을 보면 부담이 없고 냉정한 평가가 올라온다”고 말문을 열었다.

이어 이주현은 “예전에는 자신들이 좋아하는 특정 연기자들에 대한 호평과 상대 배우들에 대한 비난만 있었다. 하지만 요즘에는 좋아하는 스타들에 대한 편파적인 글들이 아니다”고 밝혔다.

하지만 이주현도 ‘달콤한 스파이’ 초반 일부 시청자와 네티즌이 ‘비호감이다’ ‘MBC가 망하려고 이러나?’라고 시청소감을 남겼을 때 “솔직히 마음이 좀 상했다”고 토로하기도 했다. 그러나 이주현은 “‘달콤한 스파이’가 회를 거듭할수록 그런 비난의 글들이 많이 없어지고 있고, 네티즌의 반응이 단순히 ‘재미있다’거나 ‘재미없다’가 아니라 더 디테일하고 냉정하게 표현하는 등 전문적이다”며 시청자들과 자신을 캐스팅한 제작진에 고마움을 표현했다.

한편 이주현은 자신의 연기에 대한 시청자들과 네티즌의 반응에 많은 궁금증을 가지고 있어 가끔 드라마 홈페이지와 인터넷사이트 디씨인사이드의 드라마 갤러리에 들어가 반응을 살펴본다고 털어놨다. 하지만 이주현은 캐릭터를 소화하는데 최선을 다하기 위해 팬들이 좋아하고 싫어하는 부분에 휘둘리지 않기 위해 노력한다고 밝혔다.

박준범 anima@newsen.co.kr/김형우 cox109@newsen.co.kr

김보성-이주현, 서로 칭찬하는 '액션우정'

'달콤한… ' 형사역활 서로 칭찬… 10살 터울 우애

nopredict200512170733450.jpg

nopredict200512170733451.jpg서정원, 오스트리아 '올.. Good 112명Bad 9명 [포토]남상미 이주현 데니스오의 달콤한 미소 [스타뉴스 2005-12-16 10:50:22]

Archived