출연작
<D r a m a 부분>
· 청춘 드라마 라이벌
· KBS 신고합니다
· KBS 머나먼 나라 (Faraway Country)
· KBS 첫 사랑 (first love)
· KBS 행복한 아침 (Happy Morning)
· MBC 캠퍼스 드라마 레디고 ( Ready Go)
· SBS 일요 시트콤 LA 아리랑 ("찰스" 역) (LA arirang)
· SBS 주말드라마 흐린날의 쓴 편지 ("역묵" 역) (98)
· KBS 우리는 길 잃은 작은새를 보았다 (99) (주인공 "진섭" 역) with 김소연
· SBS 크리스탈 ("석준" 역) (99) (Crystal)
· MBC 주말 연속극 남의 속도 모르고 ("차은표" 역) (99)
· SBS 일일 시트콤 순풍 산부인과 ("이주현" 역) (Soon Poong Clinic)
· SBS 일요 아침드라마 좋아 좋아 ("재연" 역) (really like)
· MBC 일일 연속극 온달왕자들 ("여시걸" 역) (01) (Foolish Princes)
· KBS TV소설 매화연가 ("윤시열" 역) (01)
· SBS 청춘 시트콤 골뱅이 ("이주현" 역)
· MBC 특별기획 드라마 사극 상도 ("장명국" 역) (02) (Sang Do)
· MBC 일일 아침드라마 황금마차 ("이한석" 역) (02) (Goldwagon
· SBS 주말극장 흐르는 강물처럼 ("영욱" 역) (03) (Flowing River)
· MBC 가정의달 특집극 제비꽃 ("혜성" 역) (03)
· MBC 월화 미니시리즈 내 인생의 콩깍지 ("유준석" 역) (03) (My Peapod Life)
· MBC 수목 미니시리즈 남자의 향기 ("박상수" 역) (03) (Scent Of A Man)
· MBC 일일 연속극 백조의 호수 ("유수호" 역) (03)
· MBC 수목 미니시리즈 천생연분 ("장상현" 역) (04)
· MBC 장애인날 특집극 나의 숨은 사랑 ("이진욱" 역) (04) (My Hidden Love)
· MBC 일일 연속극 왕꽃 선녀님 ("판정수" 역) (04) (Fairy King Of Flower)
· SBS 금요 드라마 꽃보다 여자 ("최대웅" 역) (05) (Woman above Flower)
· MBC 월요 시트콤 안녕,프란체스카 ("이주현" 역) (05) (Hello, Francesca)
· MBC 주말 드라마 사랑찬가 ("홍두식" 역) (05) (Cold Love)
· MBC 월화 미니시리즈 달콤한 스파이 ("강준" 역) (05) (Sweet Spy)

<M C 부분>
SBS 기쁜 우리 토요일

<M o v i e 부분>
· 닥터 봉 ("주현" 역) (1995)
· 그녀에게 잠들다 (주연 "재모" 역) (2001)
· 마법의 성 ("유정우" 역) (2002) (Sex Of Magic)
· 지구를 지켜라 ("김형사" 역) (2003) (Save The Green Planet)
· 미스터 주부퀴즈왕 ("남규" 역) (2005) (Mister Ju Bu, Quiz King)

<C F 부분>
· 쥬리아 화장품(96)
· 맥스웰 캔커피 (maxwell)
· 오가닉 삼푸(97)
· 지퓌 의류
· 피어리스 화장품
· 엠비오 의류
· 샤샤 초콜릿 (지하철역 편)(98)
· 킨 사이다 (거리뛰는 편)
· 하이트 맥주 (꽃밭에서 편) (Hite Beer)
· 오뜨웨딩 잡지표지 (지면)
· 리바이스 청바지 (아침외출 편)
· 스파쏘 남성복 (지면)
· 네오미 핸드폰 (Part 1. 거리 편, Part 2. 기차여행 편) (naomi handphone)
· 게토 인터넷
· 산사춘 술 (02)

Lee Ju Hyun Websites: http://cafe.daum.net/hyuny , http://myhome.naver.com/sts8772/ ,

IPB Image

He's my current hero... and he's soooooo very sweet in 'Sweet Spy' and and and!! HE FIGHTS like a real pro... oh wait.. HE IS A PRO!!!!

according to (*cough*) incyphe... this man has like 15 dan in 3 martial arts combined.... and that makes him one HOT HOT HOT MOFO!!!!

IPB ImageIPB Image

why i'm loving him... cause he kicks amazingly... image haha, on top of that, he's an adorable actor .... he's TALL WOO HOO HE'S TALL!

IPB ImageIPB Image

SWEET SPY 달콤한 스파이

A MUSIC VIDEO TRIBUTE MADE BY FAN:

http://www.playboard.co.kr/h_wow_oIIio_dot...06/dalcoms1.wmv

KANG JUN SAYING GOOD NIGHT
http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b9/data/mbc_drama/la.asf

LEE SUN AE and KANG KWA JANG.. (ep 11)

http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_6048246/B...8353_sweety.asf

KANG JUN THEME SONG

http://myhome.hanafos.com/~chamanca/juntheme.wma

GOLDWAGON CLIP 황금마차

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5ZH33KR4

MOVIES

MR JUBU, QUIZ KING - PRESS RELEASE CLIP

mms://211.109.14.67/x00/00/04/61_200.asf

CF

NAOMI HANDPHONE

http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_7085182/B...neominorway.wmv

MISCELLANEOUS CLIPS

LEE JU HYUN AND ERIC MUN JUNG HYUK CLIP

http://vod00.damoim.net/data/2005/0719/114..._1121756425.wmv

POSTED MESSAGES IN DCINSIDE BOARD

[1] ㅋㅋㅋ 콤파스강임돠 ( THIS IS COMPAS KANG)

[2] 사진? 하나두안보이던데... (NOT EVEN ONE PICTURE?)

[3] 지금날 의심하는겁니까?~~~~~

[4] 이거 글쓰기 넘 어려워요

[5] 이주현 입니다. (THIS IS LEE JU HYUN)

《 강과장햏이 진짜 콤파스강에 그 강과장인가?의 디씨햏들의 -수사놀이- 인증과정 》

-> 강과장님아, (당신이 진짜 강과장이라면!)

★ 강과장 인증 캡쳐 ★

-> 강과장 출몰의 전모.

IPB Image

source: koreanwind, empas, imbc, dcinside

more pics later... cos i need to go bed bed... its 2.30 a.m in the morning.... image

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest st_heaven

OMG OMG~~~ he looks to cute with that hair style and the neck tie(3rd from the last pic)!! i nv knew tht he practises martial arts!! :o

Hi Armanigurl!

Totally agree with you...LEE JU HYUN's is such a HOTTIE!! :) and he looks so clean-cut and healthy type of guy ...gives you the impression that SMOKING, DRUGS is a No-No to him...very ideal for this kind of CF....he!he!he!.

BTW, is Sweet Spy his first debut in K-drama? Cheh Soong hamnida! I'm quite out-dated so please bear with me...and I have not been watching all the latest K-dramas including your most recommended, Fashion 70s. :)

Gonna check on him...will be back later!! :rolleyes:

Hi Armanigurl!

Totally agree with you...LEE JU HYUN's is such a HOTTIE!! :) and he looks so clean-cut and healthy type of guy ...gives you the impression that SMOKING, DRUGS is a No-No to him...very ideal for this kind of CF....he!he!he!.

u must be saying that because he's carrying a gun in the pics i've posted.. :)

anyway, Lee Ju Hyun, I'm told has been acting for a long time, and only recently got a bigger break in his role in "sweet spy"..

I've seen him before in a drama with kim so yeon and chae rim, called "lose one way" but never really registered him in my brain.. :) it was also his debut drama.. :)

he was also the main lead in a movie called 그녀에게 잠들다 (2001)

but most of all... i love to see him in uniform.. :wub:

kj7.2.gif

kj7.3.gif

kj8.1.gif

kj8.2.gif

kj6.5.gif

gifs from imbc

=> 지구를 지켜라 (save the green planet)

soulmate .i beeen cracking my brain to rememeber who is he in that movie ~~ because i really love that movie ~ haha .hm..is he that young detective .i think i need to take the movie out to see ~again ~~

oh ..i was reading some information and it say he also has quite a good voice and play the pianio ~~sooo sweet ~~ tough guy who play piano ~ ..^^ ...

*whisper* today ..i am going to pass sweet spy to the gang of recuits we have been persuading to watch ..i asked them to report on monday 0900 hours on their feedbacks ~ !

u must be saying that because he's carrying a gun in the pics i've posted.. :)

anyway, Lee Ju Hyun, I'm told has been acting for a long time, and only recently got a bigger break in his role in "sweet spy"

I've seen him before in a drama with kim so yeon and chae rim, called "lose one way" but never really registered him in my brain.. :)

he was also the main lead in a movie called 그녀에게 잠들다 (2001)

but most of all... i love to see him in uniform.. :wub:

kj7.2.gif

kj7.3.gif

kj8.1.gif

kj8.2.gif

kj6.5.gif

gifs from imbc

Now, his name rings a bell, you are right he is one of the main lead in the drama (some time back) with Chae Rim. He acted alongside CR as his "brother" who was brought up in an orphange. He was heartbroken when Chae Rim chose Park Yong Ha over him. KSY was in love with him...but the ending was sad!!

Appreciate your posting of so many facets of his pictures....and I must admit I got smitten by his smashing look...He looks good compared to when he first debuted. I guess his latest role did play an important part in transforming him to what he is now.

I'm glad he got his big break.... :D

Now, his name rings a bell, you are right he is one of the main lead in the drama (some time back) with Chae Rim. He acted alongside CR as his "brother" who was brought up in an orphange. He was heartbroken when Chae Rim chose Park Yong Ha over him. KSY was in love with him...but the ending was sad!!

Appreciate your posting of so many facets of his pictures....and I must admit I got smitten by his smashing look...He looks good compared to when he first debuted. I guess his latest role did play an important part in transforming him to what he is now.

I'm glad he got his big break.... :D

i'm glad we have something we share in common about this man...

I really like Lee Ju Hyun's acting, I think he's really charismatic, and maturing in his acting... I think he's grown so much since the early days, and hope he's given more opportunities to showcase and develop his talent in acting...

kj1.7.jpg

kj1.4.jpg

kj1.5.jpg

kj1.6.jpg

kj1.8.jpg

kj1.1.jpg

kj1.2.jpg

source: imbc, upload by me

i'm glad we have something we share in common about this man...

I really like Lee Ju Hyun's acting, I think he's really charismatic, and maturing in his acting... I think he's grown so much since the early days, and hope he's given more opportunities to showcase and develop his talent in acting...

Thanks Armanigurl for posting his pictures from Sweet Spy...Actually I’m a bit skeptical to visit the drama’s thread coz I’m the type who prefers to stay away from it until I have started to watch it.

From the pictures, I can see that he has matured a lot and love his well tone sculptured body and…I guess it’s appropriate of him since he is portraying a role as a cop, right? BTW, how is the rating of this drama?

As what Shirley wrote, Lee Ju Hyun seems to be a multi-talented artist, who knows we may get a chance to hear him play the piano and sing a song as well!

Keep up the good work chingu and appreciate all your posting …!!

:D

Thanks Armanigurl for posting his pictures from Sweet Spy...Actually I'm a bit skeptical to visit the drama's thread coz I'm the type who prefers to stay away from it until I have started to watch it.

From the pictures, I can see that he has matured a lot and love his well tone sculptured body and…I guess it's appropriate of him since he is portraying a role as a cop, right? BTW, how is the rating of this drama?

As what Shirley wrote, Lee Ju Hyun seems to be a multi-talented artist, who knows we may get a chance to hear him play the piano and sing a song as well!

Keep up the good work chingu and appreciate all your posting …!!

:D

haha! the ratings of "sweet spy" is sooooo bad... its lingering around tenish...

but I really enjoy the show alot.. in fact so much more than I enjoyed "my name is kim sam soon", plus, I have such great company watching the drama.... i stay up late at night just talking to them about this drama... and we share the same kind of excitement... B) probably because we have our eyes set on the same man... :lol:

yar, was going to comment on shirley's post about LJH's musical ability but was too dumbfounded so say anything... kdrama men are really so impressive... first Joo Jin Mo with his work of art looks cum singing ability and now.. my dear lee joo hyun who makes me go ga ga when i think of him fighting can sing too? :huh: and play piano?? :huh: how can i take this??? :mellow:

sorry if the pics i've posted on "sweet spy" are spoilers to you... sometimes i can't help it... can't seem to contain my love for a particular drama... *hits own hands* *PIAK*

=> 지구를 지켜라 (save the green planet)

soulmate .i beeen cracking my brain to rememeber who is he in that movie ~~ because i really love that movie ~ haha .hm..is he that young detective .i think i need to take the movie out to see ~again ~~

soulmate, I found out that our hyunie plays detective Kim in Save the Green Planet :D

Lee Jae-yong and Lee Ju-hyun are the last of the main entertainers in the film and watching their progress is enjoyable and tense. We can't be sure from one minute to the next what's going to happen and their straight faced performances leave them credible.

some caps... from his older dramas...

hyu3.2.jpg

hyu3.3.jpg

hyun3.4.jpg

꽃을 문 남자~~ (Flowing River) with Han Eun Jung

hyun4.1.jpg

hyun4.2.jpg

source: sts8772

some random pics of Lee Ju Hyun :wub:

[*source: chosun, histudio.net, kr.yahoo.com

thank you for contributing to the thread! :D don't you think that man is such a hidden talent? he's been around for ages and nobody has started talking about him yet....

lets keep keep posting so that his talent doesn't get burried again... :rolleyes: thanks again!!!

HAHA Imsky!!! my spy guru and fren from YOO IL camp!

anyway, I was at MBC and one SPY fren tells me to visit http://kr.dcinside9.imagesearch.yahoo.com/...hp?id=mbc_drama , she says that Hyunnie sometimes will post there ^^ :rolleyes: I think i'm gonna write him a really long letter~ haha.. tell him my plans of marrying him~ :P

here's a really good pic of Hyunnie in episode 10 of Sweet Spy... *armanigurl rushes over to wipe his tears*

E10_what_do_I_live_for.jpg

source: dcinside

HAHA Imsky!!! my spy guru and fren from YOO IL camp!

anyway, I was at MBC and one SPY fren tells me to visit http://kr.dcinside9.imagesearch.yahoo.com/...hp?id=mbc_drama , she says that Hyunnie sometimes will post there ^^ :rolleyes: I think i'm gonna write him a really long letter~ haha.. tell him my plans of marrying him~ :P

here's a really good pic of Hyunnie in episode 10 of Sweet Spy... *armanigurl rushes over to wipe his tears*

E10_what_do_I_live_for.jpg

source: dcinside

:lol: you should hurry up, a dozen of gals have lined up already, :P and good luck for this thread :)

Archived