New Techno Song *Sample*

Guest hangukmelonn

Guest raspberylotion22

wow awesome job!! it's really hard to compose and assemble the sounds beat by beat and it takes a loootttt of time (lol i tried it before on fruitloops but i gave up halfway). so mucho props to you for composing this!! it sounds reaally nice. i love the music part of this. and the beat is pretty nice too. it's very good for your first time. =)

well i think you can add more varieties to the drum/techno beats to add more *zing to it i guess haha. um..and the transitions were pretty sudden, but it's all good. i really like how you change keys every now and then.

good job.

Guest hangukmelonn

wow awesome job!! it's really hard to compose and assemble the sounds beat by beat and it takes a loootttt of time (lol i tried it before on fruitloops but i gave up halfway). so mucho props to you for composing this!! it sounds reaally nice. i love the music part of this. and the beat is pretty nice too. it's very good for your first time. =)

well i think you can add more varieties to the drum/techno beats to add more *zing to it i guess haha. um..and the transitions were pretty sudden, but it's all good. i really like how you change keys every now and then.

good job.

Yeah I noticed that the beats change alot and sounds like there are too many different style changes in the song but basically I just added the beats that I liked and it's more of a playing around clip ^^ It was alot of fun too!

Guest thesarahchong

Okay, first off. I love sneakerbot.com. Seriously, your artwork is great... haha, I'm a huge fan. So anyway, it's a nice beat-- I like the very, early beginning the most. What I love so much about beats is that different melodies come to your mind every time you listen to it. If I could rap and if I could sing, I would so add lyrics or something. I agree with raspberylotion22 about the transitioning though. (: Anyway, come up with more.. I'd love to listen.

Guest babiixru

i really love this! esp the part around 1:55; that part gives me good cheeeeels. but the transitions were x_x;;; haha it sounds more of like a demo sample of the variations of one melody xDD

Archived