Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
babygirrll

I'm going crazy the last few days bc of my exbf

I'm just angry of what happened to my body bc of this man. I hope I heal soon and the antibiotics will work.

I am so angry right now. He was a dirty nasty moron. I learned my lesson it's not about looks. I'm upset I got this..  We tested for everything and it was good. But IDK how he picked this up. They don't normally test for this. It's like God kept warning me and I won't listen. So I kept getting deeper and deeper.  He looked good just like my ex. But he was so cruel and garbage. He doesn't care about his health. I think he has turned insane. Smoking vape and driving.. making fun of people.. He is insane like my other ex. I hate them both. I hate the things he said to me. I feel like kicking him in the face 

I am not liking smoking guy. But if my guy smokes I would not be insane. I will just tell him I don’t like it. If you smoke please do it at another place and not when you are with me..