My Only Love

Guest Lee

!!!

Dude I adore this song and thanks so much for singing it. XDD

You have sucha pretty delicate voice (i'm giving the image of some angel. XDD)

Gaah I envy you, since this voice so suits you.

Wheee GOOD JOB. :D

Guest Sakura Li

You have such a cute voice~ ^^

This would've sound much better if there was an instrumental. Can you vibratto? It would sound really good if you used that more often.

There's not really much I can say. XD Thanks for sharing!

Guest tinasarangg

You have such a cute voice~ ^^

This would've sound much better if there was an instrumental. Can you vibratto? It would sound really good if you used that more often.

There's not really much I can say. XD Thanks for sharing!

yup yup xDD

Guest chickyl3aby

omg i remember this song!!! i used to LOVE sailormoon... this is the part where she saves the day isn't it ^_^ she finally defeats that one lady... and there's all those gem things... i forget now tho....

but omgggg ur voice is absolutely LOVELY... nice job singing ^_^

omg i remember this song!!! i used to LOVE sailormoon... this is the part where she saves the day isn't it ^_^ she finally defeats that one lady... and there's all those gem things... i forget now tho....

but omgggg ur voice is absolutely LOVELY... nice job singing ^_^

I LOVED SAILORMOON HAHA! yeah, this song came when she kill that lady and the colourful diamonds come and form one whole diamond and she becomes princess haha I miss that show T_T Yeah I agree with her. =D

Guest Saranghae012

ooo i love this song too! you have a cute voice. ^_^ you make me wanna find my old tape and play all the songs. LOL but i think it's long gone. nice job!

_Chelly*

Guest kokoling

*sniff* I sooo remember this song. Sailormoon was my favorite show for forever. XD

You did a brilliant job. Your voice is much louder than the instrumental but it still sounded really good.

My only problem with this song was that you needed to carry over the phrases. For example, you did a good job showing emotion, but it's too choppy. Like you'd crescendo line by line. Learn to crescendo or decrescendo by phrases so you don't sound cut off.

Anyhoo, great job. :)

ahaahha thxxx for all the comments you guyz!!! =D I remember i had a crush on Tuxedo mask when i was watching this episode...lmao, i wanna watch it again > <

And I agree with kokoling about the cresendo-ing ahah I had problems reachign the higher notes so I had to go louder on the high notes, sounds pretty awful > < lol...I'll work on it thxxx =D

Guest lovablekrnstar63

i actually love sailormoon!!!

it sounds SOO nice..

im jealous -_-''

but it would have been better if had used your vibratto

welps

great job!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xKrNbAbOx

I LOVED SAILORMOON HAHA! yeah, this song came when she kill that lady and the colourful diamonds come and form one whole diamond and she becomes princess haha I miss that show T_T Yeah I agree with her. =D

hah i cant believe u remember that.

ahaahha thxxx for all the comments you guyz!!! =D I remember i had a crush on Tuxedo mask when i was watching this episode...lmao, i wanna watch it again > <

And I agree with kokoling about the cresendo-ing ahah I had problems reachign the higher notes so I had to go louder on the high notes, sounds pretty awful > < lol...I'll work on it thxxx =D

hah. me too! i like LOVED him.

ahh. childhood memories. loving the moment. i remember i used to make sure that it was recorded b/c i was in school when it came on...then it just sorta.....went off the tv. i still have the tapes lol. although i havent watched them in YEARS! and my VCR SUKS -_- haha. well i love the song. i have both OSTs to sailor moon...well i lost one when i moved. haha. but i have the first one..that has that song on it. i think. but i like the music on the 2nd cd (one i lost) b/c i can listen to it adn know that its sailormoon and have the other people around me not know XD too bad its lost. :tears: WHERE ARE U?! lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived