Jiang Long as Lu Xiaotian
Liu Wen Huan as Fan Jin
Liu Shuo as Lu Tu
Yang Tong as Zhang Tianyang
Zhao Zhen Yu as Yue Kong
Hu Yi as Cao Ben
Chen Hui Kang as Liang Dong

Synopsis:

A coming-of-age story follows Yan Po Yue, a young man who is outstanding at everything yet remains a loner that doesn't fit well with the team. After surviving harsh training and difficult missions, he becomes a proper soldier who fights alongside his comrades.

Yan Po Yue comes from a family of soldiers. With something to prove to his father, he applies for military school at the onset of the gaokao examinations. During the assembly for new recruits, Yan Po Yue delivers exceptional results but fails to win the favor of his superior. He is sent to become part of the cooking crew which turns out to be a place full of people with a hidden talent.

Yan Po Yue joins the selection for a special force in the army with only his own success in mind. However, he realizes that he is still lacking in many ways and through the help of his comrades, he starts to become the soldier that he has always aspired to be.

Credit: MDL, Dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @SC2019

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Glory of the Special Forces 特战荣耀
  • 3 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] China Special Forces 特战荣耀
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] China Special Forces 特战荣耀, premiering April 5 (featuring Yang Yang)
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Glory of Special Forces 特战荣耀, premiered April 5 (featuring Yang Yang)

For someone who has not really exercised these past two years , and my body knows it and shows it LOL , dramas like this inspire me to be get off my 88  now that its spring :)   

also it shows internal wars in all of us , no matter what station in life or what country ...

I  started because of Yang Yang (soothing and gentle You are my Glory has been watched and re watched by me every time i am out of new dramas )   but the rest of the characters are starting to catch up and receive my sincere respect . @SC2019 It took me few days to decide to click on this drama since too much reality is already on daily ......but I forget every time that everything always boils down to relationships , mentoring and mastering , and genuine desire that we be better  and never give up. 

wow...you make it sound so philosophical @jadore1 I hope you enjoy that show. I know what you mean about getting off your butt. I was so inspired to exercise after watching 

Spoiler

Oh My Venus (K-drama) plus the ML's body helped. AND the fact that our FL was so overweight and determined to shed it off...

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Glory of Special Forces 特战荣耀