Prince Turned Frog [王子變青蛙]

Guest dreamstar

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

aww...thank you so much for those pcis..they look so cute together and man, Ming Dao is so cute and adorable. I could stare at him in the eyes and fall into a trance!! :wub:

here some more pics of the lovely couple...

6286677.384344.jpg

^so cute...

6287394.0153c2.jpg

^here's when they were trap at that dark place....look at their expressions..they're so cute..:wub:

-Catherine

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oooo icic...haha kk thats good thats good..that means i CAN STILL WATCH MORE MING DAO. lol!! for at least another 2 weeks... *cheers* yaay! hahaahah oh myyyyyyy.....next week they're gonna show junhao changing into casual clothes and looking like dang ou... AaAh! aaH! and tianyu will be asking junhao to be dang ou for a minute.. aaA!!!! dying from excitement!!

Guest Breakers

oooo icic...haha kk thats good thats good..that means i CAN STILL WATCH MORE MING DAO. lol!! for at least another 2 weeks... *cheers* yaay! hahaahah oh myyyyyyy.....next week they're gonna show junhao changing into casual clothes and looking like dang ou... AaAh! aaH! and tianyu will be asking junhao to be dang ou for a minute.. aaA!!!! dying from excitement!!

i'm from s'pore too! yea. i'm also really excited about next week's episodes, cos it's really really interesting and loads of scene with Junhao & Tianyu!! aww... cool! and i love the idea now that Junhao's starting to like Tianyu, so romantic! :wub:

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

6287392.b5dbfc.jpg

^:wub: this kiss made my jaw drop to the floor :wub:

(I'd do anything to get a kiss like that from MING DAO :wub: :wub:

..ok so in the show the kiss want that romantic but when you look at it..it's like a fairytale :wub:

yesyes!!.....tat hug was sooooo warm..........especially when u see JunHao hugged back.....*dying fm sweetness*.....I feel being hugged by JH at tat moment too.....hehe *blush*

i'm from s'pore too! yea. i'm also really excited about next week's episodes, cos it's really really interesting and loads of scene with Junhao & Tianyu!! aww... cool! and i love the idea now that Junhao's starting to like Tianyu, so romantic!

Oh.......I love when JH started to realise tat TY is slowly occupying in his heart....juz tat he refused to admit :P......u will find more and more interesting :)

6287392.b5dbfc.jpg

^:wub: this kiss made my jaw drop to the floor

(I'd do anything to get a kiss like that from MING DAO

..ok so in the show the kiss want that romantic but when you look at it..it's like a fairytale :wub:

:woot:.........tat kiss.....:wub:.....

U know........MingDao admit been kissing QiaoEn for almost 20-30times for tat 15seconds kiss scene...and havent added those 'trying' kiss.......dun know whether they did any off-stage kiss now???.....hahaha :lol::lol:

Guest knickstorm

i'm confused, isn't it all over?

hehe yeahh..sg is a bit slow.. =X but its considered quite fast given that they used to show dramas that are at least 2 years old..lol..

whoa....20-30 times for that scene!!!!!!!! wonder what went thru her mind as they kissed hahahaha..

Guest oceanic

I saw the ending last week, just havent got time to come and post.

It was kinda cute.

Love :wub: the ending!

Anyway, I think they missed the *SPOILER* highlight to read

blood bit where Ming Dao was holding Tian Yu in his arms after the stone hitting her.

:lol: just thought I mentioned it.

What's with the bikers?

I thought there's going to be something dramatic, but all those just for that catapulting the stone.. ahahaa.. just thought it's a bit ironic.

----------

I dont know if this is related.

I thought not, but someone mentioned DO here.

I thought that's another korean serie or something like that.

Can someone please clear it for me?

Thanks.

Guest poisonliz2
:blink::blink: looking for "Prince - Frog" final epsiode download in Club box??? :o:o Anyone got any idea whose club box got the Frog prince download especially the final episode. TQ ;)

:blink::blink: looking for "Prince - Frog" final epsiode download in Club box??? :o:o Anyone got any idea whose club box got the Frog prince download especially the final episode. TQ ;)

nssidiot CB.

ahh. i was wondering if anyone knoes where i can dl the ost? thanks ^^

I can't remember where I found them. I know encodes CB has 2 of the songs. But I can try to upload for u as I want to learn how to. One at a time cos' I'm new at this.

I"m uploading the songs into Megaupload. I started with Magical Smile. Will let you know how it turns out.

I'm trying to upload for those interested but if this fails ( :blink: ), I 'll email them to u. Keeping my fingers crossed that this works!

I can't remember where I found them. I know encodes CB has 2 of the songs. But I can try to upload for u as I want to learn how to. One at a time cos' I'm new at this.

I"m uploading the songs into Megaupload. I started with Magical Smile. Will let you know how it turns out.

I'm trying to upload for those interested but if this fails ( :blink: ), I 'll email them to u. Keeping my fingers crossed that this works!

C if this works:

link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9D3BL9BY

magical smile_Prince OST

Guest ROCKWITHU

Hey guys the torrent link for the Kang Xi Lai Le show 10/24 with Ming Dao, Yurong & 7 Flowers is out at icefish. Its the show we all been waiting to see, where Ming Dao looks like he's kissing Qiao En. The 1st part airs 10/24 and the 2nd will air on 10/25.

You guys should also download wqyl 10/21, 183 Club & 7 Flowers were on. They were ask questions like which one in the other group would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend. Qiao En looked pretty in this, liked how she did her hair. Sad how Shao Wei wasn't picked by any of the girls as a bf, and I think Qiao En also wasn't picked by any of the guys as a gf. Also towards the end they had Wei Ru kiss Yurong, but she just kissed his hand. And Xiao Jie kissed Shao Wei quickly on the neck. It was funny he didn't expect that. Probably thought she would choose the cheek or hand.

Oh and there's another show where both groups appeared on 10.22. Its called like zhou something. Sorry don't know what the show is called. The file name for it at icefish is dgd2001022a.rm. Just get part a no need to get pt. b since you only somewhat see them sitting in back, they don't do anything other then sit in pt. b. In this 183 Club & 7Flowers did a dance in chairs. Ming Dao and Qiao En acted like the ones who didn't know the dance and kept messing up. Cute how Ming Dao had his arm around Qiao En's shoulder before they set their chairs down w/ the others.

Archived