Prince Turned Frog [王子變青蛙]

Guest dreamstar

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^ Thanx but I've already checked that clubbox and the owner already took off those eps. Do you know any other clubbox?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ They miss their wedding and fall into a hole. =D

It's cute!

yep...i've watch this part...he falls and then he gets amnesia and cant remember of his past

it has a nice ending...the last episode, i think was the most i laugh...

if you're a big fan of yu rong, like i am, he is so adorable here...especially in his kimono...better watch out for it...

i'm sad that it ended but happy because they don't have to drag it out anymore...

btw, do any of you guys have the link for the special and the new MV? if you have, please post...

Thanks...

WHAT???

So he forgets again? What??? He forgets his wife??? Huh...can someone please elaborate please?! Thanks!

No, JH did not have amnesia in the last ep. On the way to their wedding, they fell n the same cave they fell on the 5th episode. That is where they said their vows to each other and got married. The kiss scene was so, so cute...

Hope this helps!

I was still trying to connect to BT to dlg epi20......after whole day trying......is connecting :angry::(

I wanna watch epi20.......*cry*......

So sweet the last epi preview....especially JunHao expression when TianYu try to sell him bumble gum and he straight away agreed :P:lol:

Oh...quickly let me watch the epi20.....I cannot stand the waiting now :mellow:

^ Thanx but I've already checked that clubbox and the owner already took off those eps. Do you know any other clubbox?

Go to this forum :

WZBQW Forum

Check towards the last pages, a lot of people have downloaded the episodes on filefront which is much faster than clubbox in my opinion. Filefront is basically direct links. You don't need no programs. ^_^ 20 is also there so grab it while you can! Also, translations are posted there by the generous supporters.

Hey! That mv was really good.

Sad ending but good nonetheless. =]

You saw it? :blink: Please post where you can download it or upload. THANK YOU! :D

I loved the ending. This was the best drama finale I've ever seen. Mingdao was so awesome!! Just totally love him. Can't wait to see his next drama and Qiao En, too.

I will truly miss this show. :( waaah~ I'm already in withdrawl.

Jun Hao & Tian Yu forever! :wub:

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Can anyone please upload any shows or related promotional programs for this drama? I've seen pictures of the two main stars on shows, but I don't know where to download them. Please share if you have them, I'm dying to see more of Ming Dao and Qiao En together! Thanx in advance.

Ur welcome :D Of cos u can have track no 10. Hold on....uploading now.

Love tis duet song.....so sweet :)

Call my Name (mp3)

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=262GOA5...7P0AA15APWYL581

Bout which part MingDao sings in Enticing Trick....

I have a link to dlg the MV + 183Club intro tis MV....

Credit to 183club/mingdao fans fm www.toodou.com

183Club - Enticing Trick MV (right click n save target)

MingDao was not the lead singer in 183club....so he seldom solo :P

i can only open 183Club - Enticing Trick MV (right click n save target) but i cant save it.. :unsure:

Wow.... Nice funny drama. Enjoying it very much.

Thanks Soompiers for recommending this drama.

I like the songs too. Where can I find the OST? There are some links in the earlier pages but I couldn't download them successfully. Keeps getting stuck at 97% (Tears hair out!!)

Can someone pls point me to where I can find them?

Thanks....

:lol:

Aahhhhhhh...... It finished downloading....Yeah......

:lol:

Archived