[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Aww you’re all too kind! Actually all credit goes to @dramachaserxoxoand @Lunita for the idea! It took me just 10 min to find and stitch the pics together. No, longer actually, coz I ended up watching some Goblin scenes again and enjoying them all over again lol.

Here’s another fun delulu. I did wonder why YIN chose to wear a dark brown dress for JIFF. It’s quite an unusual color choice for the red carpet IMO. Well, here’s the answer hehe. 

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

@Rogue85  Yes! it was so good you remembered "the coffee girl", the brown dress  and the coffee CF match ..  :phew:  :lol:

14 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

Today the new CF of LDW for Georgia Coffee Korea @georgiacoffee_korea released! 

The color of Yoo In Na 's dress in Jeonju International Film Festival was brown. Same as the coffee tone which is like brown too. " Coffee " others called YIN 's fans too.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 5/5/2022 at 10:35 AM, Lunita said:

@Rogue85  Yes! it was so good you remembered "the coffee girl", the brown dress  and the coffee CF match ..  

Yes! Waiting for more pics of LDW on georgia_coffeekorea IG

as their new male model. 

Yoo In-na who is an MC at the Jeonju International Film Festival, showed her elegant and seductive charm by matching gold tassel earringgs with a brown sleeveless dress that reveals lines.    

• Like 3

8 hours ago, InWookie said:

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and I'm glad I found this shipper's paradise. I so love YIN and LDW that I just finished re-watching Touch Your Heart the other day. 

Welcome to our humble thread! Hope you enjoy shipping with us!

:heart:

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

Seonding @Almondcroissant Welcome!!! So glad you are here!! Love that there are so many of us. Rewatching TYH is my go-to when I want to watch something but don’t have the time to start a new show… or if I need to "cleanse the palate" from a bad one (this actually just happened a few days ago — tried to watch a few different things on Netflix, only to not like any of them and end up back on TYH lol)

https://www.joongang.co.kr/article/25013647#home

So this news about Jo Se Ho’s clothing line... I am *extremely* excited. This is probably all LDW is going to wear from now on, right? If this brand is for men of average height, and LDW is taller than that, then maybe LDW is finally going to wear clothes that aren’t 5 sizes too big? Obviously oversized dressing is not specific to LDW since this appears to be a massive trend in SK right now. But honestly I am over this trend… I mean, long sleeve shirts that look like they could double as bedsheets... T-shirt sleeves that stop at the ELBOW… Pant inseams that start at the KNEE… Pant legs with so much fabric you could fit a whole other man in there… Every once in a while, yes it’s fun and interesting, but all the time? All the time, on someone like LDW? It's just such a waste. Praise JSH for saving me from this madness lol

Case in point… I’ll put these behind a cut lol. From SOH. LDW looks good. Baggy clothes, but it’s hard for him to look bad regardless

Spoiler

lee-dong-wook-and-onew-hug-600.gif

But why settle for looking good, when you can look BEST? When best gets people going "holy ****"? When best gets the angels to sing and cherubs to laugh? Best doesn’t have to be designer. Best doesn’t have to be formal. It just has to fit, right? I think that’s JSH’s point, isn’t it?  

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2022-05-07-at-10-20-12-AM.pn

(Lol my heart rate and blood pressure spiked 50 points just making this screenshot. Does me being this excited about JSH's line make me shallow? Ah well, I am what I am lol).

It’s noteworthy that YIN has never participated in this trend. She has looked her flawless best throughout. Amazing. :bawling::love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Here’s more of YIN to enjoy. YG has released the rehearsal and other scenes. 

@dramachaserxoxoyou‘re a hoot! Only you can write paragraphs bidding adieu to an oversized wardrobe lol. I’m excited too to see Wookie don more of JSH’s clothing brand. Especially as he (Wookie not JSH lol) seems to be getting a good upper body workout. The internet was abuzz over his broadened chest and shoulders. I’m hyperventilating like dramachaser too lmao. But I feel bad going gaga over another woman’s man. No hard feelings In Na, he’s all yours! 

:tounge_wink:

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

Ok I’ve just watched the rehearsal and YIN is wearing a ring on her engagement finger. I don’t think it’s the same one that she wore at the JIFF event. This one looks to be a simple gold band or double band? I took some screenshots below and zoomed in but they are so blurry urrghh so I can’t be sure. Calling @AkiChanwe need your eagle eyes and extra large monitor to tell us what you see!! Or anyone else has managed to take a good look? She’s usually careful not to wear any rings in her variety programs. This ring looks kind of like an everyday ring? It’s not fancy so it’s not a costume ring that you wear to match your clothes. I would classify an engagement or wedding ring as an everyday ring haha. If I was not delulu-Ing, then of course it could just be an ordinary ring that she likes lol. 

And I think she was wearing an Apple watch too. You can see it at the 50 second mark. Anyone knows if she has worn this design before? Remember Wookie won an Apple watch for the B&C promo quiz and was quite secretive about showing it to the camera haha? 

And can I say how happy I was at the 3:10 min mark to hear how excited the male fans were over YIN? They were so bowled over by her beauty. As they rightly should! 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Is the engagement finger is Korea different than other countries? Because in America, engagement finger is the same as your wedding band finger (left hand, finger next to your pinky). I thought the ring looked similar to the one she wore at the festival, but the lighting is bad in the video so you don’t get the full “wow” of the ring (which I still think the wearing of this ring is significant, especially if they don’t want the public to figure it out yet).

And @dramachaserxoxo you ARE so funny! But so spot on with your opinion. I am totally with you on this one! I hate the oversized clothing. Just like I hate when US celebrities choose to dress like homeless people! I loved the olden days of Hollywood where celebrities dressed like celebrities! I know that’s a burden to some, but hey—it adds to the glamour factor. Like you said, YIN always looks fabulous. I think the only time I didn’t like her outfit was in the HNY promotion tour, one day she wore this light blue sweater ensemble that had massive shoulders and puffy arms.  Or a good style on anyone! But otherwise, she always looks lovely.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

38 minutes ago, AkiChan said:

the engagement finger is Korea different than other countries? Because in America, engagement finger is the same as your wedding band finger (left hand, finger next to your pinky). I thought the ring looked similar to the one she wore at the festival, but the lighting is bad in the video so you don’t get the full “wow” of the ring (which I still think the wearing of this ring is significant, especially if they don’t want the public to figure it out yet).

Oh gosh I swear I need to get my eyes checked. I thought she was wearing the ring on her ring finger but now that you have pointed it out and I looked again, dang, it was her middle finger afterall. I was so excited to see the ring I overlooked the finger and assumed it was her ring finger grrr. Ok everyone please ignore my lengthy paragraph about the ring lol. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Oh gosh I swear I need to get my eyes checked. I thought she was wearing the ring on her ring finger but now that you have pointed it out and I looked again, dang, it was her middle finger afterall. I was so excited to see the ring I overlooked the finger and assumed it was her ring finger grrr. Ok everyone please ignore my lengthy paragraph about the ring lol. 

Wait no that’s OK!!! A ring on the middle finger is VERY suspicious too!! I mean she hasn’t been showing up with rings of any kind until LDW suddenly showed up with one for TOTNT S2 right? And amazing, you found her Apple Watch!!! Maybe she was wearing it during rehearsal to check his texts, like “yassss my queen :love::scream:” (according to GY on LDW Talk this is apparently how LDW actually texts hahaha, this is not even my delulu lol) 

What is this blazer YIN is wearing? Usually her oversized blazers have fitted shoulders, right? Like the one from rehearsal for the Changwon music festival? I know oversized blazers are “in” for women right now but they are still tailored at the shoulder and sleeves that are bigger but not too thick, I believe... This one has oversized shoulders. And huge sleeves too. This one straight up just looks like a real men’s blazer. Could this be LDW’s??!?! Also, she’s wearing jeans? Wasn’t LDW spotted recently in jeans too @Almondcroissant? Lol who is she throwing up a little peace sign to lol she’s such a cutie pie :bawling:
4 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

the 3:10 min mark to hear how excited the male fans were over YIN?

Lol amazing so true. It's like as soon as she got out of the limo, anything male within the vicinity collectively went like this wolf of wall street omg GIF

3 hours ago, AkiChan said:

And @dramachaserxoxo you ARE so funny! But so spot on with your opinion. I am totally with you on this one! I hate the oversized clothing. Just like I hate when US celebrities choose to dress like homeless people! I loved the olden days of Hollywood where celebrities dressed like celebrities! I know that’s a burden to some, but hey—it adds to the glamour factor. Like you said, YIN always looks fabulous. I think the only time I didn’t like her outfit was in the HNY promotion tour, one day she wore this light blue sweater ensemble that had massive shoulders and puffy arms.  Or a good style on anyone! But otherwise, she always looks lovely.

YES YES YESSSSSS!!!! this is one of my biggest pet peeves too. Dressing like the homeless when you’re a celebrity. There, it’s not even a trend, it’s just laziness (unless maybe the person was on something at the time lol). I just feel like life is way too short to not try to put your best foot forward all the time, especially if they're famous. Hahaha wow how are our tastes so similar?? I love it. I LOVE old Holllywood style as well, it’s one of the reasons I am excited about TOTNT's S2. There are a couple of women whose style I love — Olivia Palermo and Irina Shayk (I actually don’t follow either’s career but I just love their street style). They always bring the glamour, even if just walking their dog or something lol
5 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

The internet was abuzz over his broadened chest and shoulders.

Lol my eyes went red as soon I started reading that JSH article, I didn't even see that :flushed:… Lol the lady doing social at King Kong is trying to give me a heart attack with these posts. (Is she the one tailing LDW and snapping these pics? If so how I get her a gift — I am a huge fan of hers lol just kidding.) But see, this is kind of proving my point here: LDW is doing ALL the heavy lifting here, *despite* the shirt. If his stylist put this big shirt on someone without enormous back muscles (lol wait maybe LDW does spend 2-3 hours at the gym everyday, he just only does pull-ups and flies lol), that probably wouldn't generated any buzz. Now imagine if she put LDW in a shirt that actually fit him, the internet would probably be ABLAZE, not just abuzz... Ablaze with not just any fire -- a grease fire in the desert sun... Anyway OK I’m done writing these long paragraphs begging for small shirts, soz all, it’s out of my system now lol
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Well, efter "2 hours of contemplation" of the ring in question :sweatingbullets: haha

I think it looks like the same ring, BUT 1) Yin never wears 1 unique ring of that type,less on her left hand  2) she maybe doesn't wear it in the ring finger bcs it's a bit loose so ..the middle finger it's best -_-:lol: hehe

To be honest,she isually never wears necklaces or rings at any event.So it's a clue, 100% a sign  :coolshades:               

@dramachaserxoxohahhahha.. you make me laugh,so funny  :joy:

@Almondcroissant right! it's the first time I see that watch.

Do you guys think they can be a little jealous sometimes? Could Ldw? wuaaa :lol:    :isannoyed:     :crazymad:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Also, she’s wearing jeans? Wasn’t LDW spotted recently in jeans too

Yes he was! At his stylist son’s birthday ritual. It was fitted for once thank God and he looked soooo good hehe. 

YIN probably likes to wear jeans esp the light colored denim ones. She wore it quite a bit in TYH and in the between us introductory segment and photo session. 

Agree that jacket looks big on her but probably not Wookie’s coz I was studying the length and although the rest of the jacket looked big, the length seemed fine on her?

2 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Now imagine if she put LDW in a shirt that actually fit him, the internet would probably be ABLAZE, not just abuzz... Ablaze with not just any fire -- a grease fire in the desert sun

You’re on a roll aren’t you?! You just crack me up!! Oh yes ablaze for sure. Case in point, the screenshot you made of him above in the brown pullover in B&C. Wookie stans went crazy for this, as they did in ep 9 of TYH where he kissed/hugged YIN in that grey turtleneck. Whoa, how his back muscles were stretched against the cashmere…Ok I better stop now. Whew, need a glass of cold water now lmao. 

Ok I found something else sus in the festival rehearsal. I put the whole video here again so you guys can check it out. Go to the 45 sec mark and see the cute clumsy dorky way she tries to walk fast? Fans who have seen Wookie IRL say he walks very fast with very big strides. It looks to me that YIN is walking fast here OUT OF HABIT when she has to catch up with someone who is walking fast and he is ahead of her. But there was no need for her to walk so fast right, the organizer guy was just slightly ahead and her co MC was behind her in fact. Sus much lol and YIN looks so cute almost tripping over herself!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

On 5/7/2022 at 7:28 PM, Almondcroissant said:

YIN probably likes to wear jeans esp the light colored denim ones. She wore it quite a bit in TYH and in the between us introductory segment and photo session. 

Agree that jacket looks big on her but probably not Wookie’s coz I was studying the length and although the rest of the jacket looked big, the length seemed fine on her?

Ooh amazing memory!!! Oh yeaahhh that white blazer on the jeans and white heels often lives rent-free in my head lol. That's a good point the jacket is not long

That’s kind of cool that Korean marketers have this kind of data, like a ranking of celebrities most favored by each age group? Hahah I would have guessed much, much younger for LDW from the vlive comments. Guessing YIN ranks similarly? 25-34-year-old generation — that’s like one of the best ones to market to, isn’t it? Amazing. No wonder our Pichi is cornering the entire consumer advertising market :bawling:. Real disposable income, mostly no kids, and care about their oppas and unnies enough to buy up all their endorsements… Yeah I guess if I was Korean I'd probably be sucking down a Leeds Lab collagen supp right now lol. 

That's pretty impressive that this is the #1 painkiller in SK. I guess it’s branded Tylenol? (oh no lol why did they include the part about wanting to pivot from their current demo of seniors… They didn’t have to be so jinsim about this lol... And wanting to make their drug "trendy"? man who wrote this press release lol :joy:). Lol LDW's “capitalist smile” is truly working overtime... At this rate, his manager probably wouldn’t even need to track the contracts anymore just roll up to the central business district in Seoul and yell at every suit tonight show nbc GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 
Spoiler

(lol am I allowed to post a gif with profanity on soompi I don't actually want this one :joy:)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Hello friends, if you have a bit of time to spare, please assist to vote for LDW in this poll. He's currently in the lead but HB is catching up. In fact Wookie lost to HB a few times but he managed to catch up due to the tenacity of the fans who have been voting night and day.

Alas, the Wookie fandom is quite small and we are not like HB who has his wife's fans voting for him as well lol. If Wookie decides to get married in the next few days, we will have YIN fans voting for him also lmao (see Wookie, there are multiple benefits to tying the knot hehe). But in the meantime, sadly it is just Wookie fans and us shippers doing the voting.

I will be the first to admit that I don't think there is any prize or any public announcement of the winner (and I personally don't think Wookie really cares about polls, he's not the sort) but the fans have come so far with the voting that it will be a shame to give up at this point. So I have been voting as and when I have time or when I see HB's numbers catching up and I get a minor panic attack. Also the voting site has some tacky ads but try to look past them lmao!

Here is the link to vote. You can vote as many times as you like. Thanks in advance!

https://youpoll.me/76303/

:heart4:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Voted and will vote as often as I can! Unbelievable lol this shouldn’t be this close lol (if anyone likes HB here please don’t be mad at me!!! It’s just how I feel :pensive:)

But I hope we wouldn't be disheartened even if HB ends up edging out LDW somehow. Not saying this is the case here but these web-based polls probably generally come down to whoever has more fans that code professionally voting with automated scripts (whoever just did a tech-y drama/movie would probably win lol). Also the fact that this website has a bunch of ads on it already tells me all I would want to know about how legitimate it is, but even if this was run by the Korean census bureau (exaggerating obviously lol) it’s shouldn’t be that significant... I don’t think audiences only go for “most handsome" - I don’t think LDW is this popular just because of how he looks — attractive K-actors are a dime a dozen and honestly looks is probably not even the most attractive thing about him. Like you mentioned there are two fan bases versus one so this is already a massive win for LDW IMO lol

I already spammed this but I just have to plug this again here because I love it lol look at this old British poll that ranked Benedict Cumberbatch over Hugh Jackman, James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender :joy:
Spoiler

They start talking about it at minute 10 lol. Sometimes it’s also more about whoever has more fans that are more assertive about a “he’s handsome” agenda). Lol later they go over the thirsty "bromance" fan art people made for James Mcavoy and Michael Fassbender lmao :skull::skull:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Voted and will vote as often as I can! Unbelievable lol this shouldn’t be this close lol (if anyone likes HB here please don’t be mad at me!!! It’s just how I feel

Thank you so much! And thanks a million to anyone else here who has been voting too! And trust dramachaser to be ever wise and diplomatic and remind me that there may be HB fans here too. My apologies to you, don’t be mad at me too but I am a one man woman so my pick will always be Wookie lol! 

Like you mentioned there are two fan bases versus one so this is already a massive win for LDW IMO lolfans here too. 

So true. We have done amazingly well despite being only one fan base so LDW fans should consider it a massive win already, just to have come this far. I agree the poll isn’t for most handsome or most popular at the end of the day. It so happens these 2 fandoms have caught on to this poll and decided to compete with each other. Other fandoms probably haven’t caught on to the poll (there are too many polls). Last year’s winner for this same poll had over a million votes yikes. I hope this poll doesn’t come to that, my laptop will seriously crash lmao. 

But I hope we wouldn't be disheartened even if HB ends up edging out LDW somehow

I just checked the numbers and yay we are in the lead with a margin of 10k again. Before I went to bed the margin was just 5k and I was mildly hyperventilating but as usual Wook fans have risen to the fore. Thank goodness for SFH, Wookie has amassed many international fans so the voting is spread out throughout the day with fans voting for him consistently round the clock. 

Anyways thank you so much to everyone here for being fantastic keyboard warriors! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Last year’s winner for this same poll had over a million votes yikes. I hope this poll doesn’t come to that, my laptop will seriously crash lmao. 

Lol who won last year? Does this website change every year? Lol I don't see why King kong doesn't invest the 100k won / whatever it is and get someone to write something (lol remember the girl idol hacker from TSWLM? I was like oh so this is what hackers in SK look like? :joy:) This allows endless voting which makes it 100% fair game, honestly is just begging for people to abuse the system (I guess makes sense since they want that ad money) lol

• Like 3

Lol who won last year? Does this website change every year? Lol I don't see why King kong doesn't invest the 100k won / whatever it is and get someone to write something (lol remember the girl idol hacker from TSWLM? I was like oh so this is what hackers in SK look

This is last year’s winner although it was an Asian poll and not a Korean one. And I seriously need to get my eyes checked, it was 13 million votes, not 1 million lmao! And the runner up was so close; I can imagine the disappointment of the fans of Aaron whoever he is. Much as I love Wookie I don’t think I can vote that many times lol! 

spacer.png

This is the poster put up by HB fans. Must give them points for effort! I’m surprised too that no one has hacked the system yet. We are still voting the old fashioned way. Each time I vote I can see that Wookie’s number goes up by 3-4, or at most 10. Sometimes I’m the only one voting lol. But I love that we are going by fair play and honesty still. 

spacer.png

Credit to IG account dongwookleelily for the images. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1