[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

5 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

So true. I admire her as well. It probably takes a huge heart to date someone like LDW. Guy's got people shipping him with every single person he's ever been shown on camera with, woman or man (like in Amazing Saturday, when LDW made a straight rapper Nucksal sweat through his jacket just by standing close? Lol) Sure, there are all these things the guy can commit to doing but it takes a strong person to allow themselves to be vulnerable in that way, especially considering that their status wouldn't be public and their profession, which is not exactly known for monogamy. 

Amazing explanation @Almondcroissant

Now looking back, and if we try to connect the dots, I think it was not an easy decision for them to get together. It was not an impulsive decision and was not based on physical attraction alone. YIN must have thought really long and hard about it. Probably there was some mutual attraction in Goblin but they didn’t act on it and let things develop slowly till they were sure. It’s a huge step for her to date a big celeb and I totally understand her parents’ worry for her. I think Wookie had to work hard to prove that he loved her, that he was committed and would protect their relationship. So we see him going all out to look after her and he made great efforts to know her as a person to the extent he can describe her personality better than she can. There is nothing like working closely with your other half to see all the good and bad sides of him/her so I forgive you Pichi for using TYH to secretly date and grow your relationship at the same time lmao. 

So it makes sense when YIN says she took so long to find this man, that she would persuade her parents to let her marry him, that a certain “lawyer” said nothing is forever but there is such a thing as everlasting love. And he says he always calls or texts so his lover does not have to worry about what he’s up to and gestures like jinsimurus to show that she is always on his mind. Very public relationships that are quickly revealed to the world also tend to crash and burn quickly as we saw in some high profile marriages in k ent. Pichi is wise to keep things under wraps and protect what they have and nurture it to ensure they have a strong healthy relationship that can withstand any test.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

"Very private relationship" Between Us:

What about InNa ?

Has anyone asked Yoo In Na if she has a boyfriend or about her affectionate relationship with any friend?

Everyone has told about their relationship,if they are married or single and other details, but what has Yin told about herself?  :smirk:  :) 

• Insightful 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I got your point, but we can’t force some things to happen even if we wanted them to. After all, we’re all just fans, and their lives aren't ours at all. In my opinion, they’re still enjoying their career. As long as they’re happy, I'll go for it. Try to watch their BTS in TYH and Goblin and other vids of them like vid edits or other stuff if you really miss them to lessen your feelings. Some people also ship them for a long time, like me. I'm still waiting for that time to happen. It’ll happen at the right time. :)

11 hours ago, Aylin Azarkan said:

I'm really tired of this uncertainty now. I want to know if they are together or not :(

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

To those who are demanding answers, why don't you go and ask Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na yourself? If you have doubts or are unhappy because nobody is giving you the answers you are demanding for, you can always stop shipping and save yourself from all this unnecessary angst. I have said before and I will say it again, they do not owe us anything. 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh my gosh!! what a reaction, really?..:dizzy:

Yes, of course, I didn't mean that way, and I hope some of you already know(?) I'm an old shiper too.

I was wondering if anyone on the show has been 'curious' about Yin's relationship.

I whish/hope someone on the show do that (corious)very soon and see her reaction..hehe :rolleyes: :D :wub:

PS; I'm obviously really bad to express myself in english. :sweatingbullets: :vicx:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Aylin Azarkan said:

I'm really tired of this uncertainty now. I want to know if they are together or not :(

Like @sachii I got your point too (I hope). I's possible that many other shiper have haft that feeling and get over that very fast. Maybe it's just the anxiety.

Most of us want them to be happy, married and have children, all at the same time ha ha.. :D but of course they have their own tempo their own life and obviously don't owe us anything. 

Take it easy, we know there is something lovely between these two adorable pichi couple. There are many signs that tell us they are a couple, they are together, it's their secret. Soo.. be patient.

:smooches3:

• Like 2

The pain of waiting is exhausting, disappointing sometimes but that's the beauty of being a spectator. The uncertainty is what keep us going and hoping that one day we will witness their happiness in each other's arms. Pichicouple fight me!:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

As what they say if there's fire there's smoke. One of these days we'll know what is the real score. Just hang in there my friend. And while waiting you can do fun stuff, things that will put a smile in your heart. Happy Easter everyone!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, peachislove said:

The pain of waiting is exhausting, disappointing sometimes but that's the beauty of being a spectator. The uncertainty is what keep us going and hoping that one day we will witness their happiness in each other's arms. Pichicouple fight me!:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

As what they say if there's fire there's smoke. One of these days we'll know what is the real score. Just hang in there my friend. And while waiting you can do fun stuff, things that will put a smile in your heart. Happy Easter everyone!!!!

Awww so wonderfully and eloquently said!! So true! Pichi fighting!!! :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c5add96590fbf1e9fc 

(Lol I saw this Apeach emoji on the streaming commentary in TYH's kakao chat and spent like 2 hours searching for it in English... But it was the best 2 hours I ever spent, it's so cute...!)

I think @Almondcroissant said it really well. For me, these actors aren’t being paid to entertain with their private lives. If we could find it within ourselves to have the patience and empathy to respect the life decisions of private individuals, imagine what incredible surprises await us in this life. If the waiting becomes too much, there is nothing wrong with staying fans of LDW and YIN individually and spending our energy shipping a public couple instead. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@peachisloveand @dramachaserxoxohave taken the words right out of my mouth, thank you!

I know many think I was too blunt and direct but I wanted to get my message across. We are collective fans of Pichi, we should love both LDW/YIN and support one another on this ship and not bring down the mood of others with negativity and acting like trolls. Ok enough said on his topic!

I don’t know about others here, but I love the thrill of shipping, being kept guessing, finding hints and clues, doing detective work, connecting the dots, it is so much fun! Of course some of it is delulu and that’s fine too as long as we keep it to this thread and know our limits. Life is about the journey, not the destination. Let’s ask ourselves, when the day comes and Pichi outs themselves, I know we will be overjoyed; I will be crying happy tears I can tell you that. However after the euphoria is gone, I will ask myself, now what and I will be blankly staring at a wall. Like Binjin that is the end of the shipping journey, a happy wonderful end but still an end nevertheless. So in the meantime I will enjoy my shipping of Pichi. 

Of course there are lull periods with no news and during such times I keep myself happy and strong in my Pichi belief by remembering the strong clues. For me it is what GY said to Wookie in the car on WookTalk (such an Aha moment for me when I knew without doubt they were together), the apeach galore in vlive and recently the strawberry/mango thingy. And of course Kakao chat. I watch it almost daily  and I tell you, I still find new things to squeal about. I implore everyone to watch it at least 50 times. It is a beautiful showcase of how 2 people are made for each other.

One last thing. I realized recently that Wookie has an extremely strong heartthrob image. When I see his photo shoots and ads, he is like a Demi god, gorgeous, untouchable and almost unreal. I find it very very hard to picture him next to our simple down to earth YIN. Then I smack myself and realize that this is only purely his public image, a packaged image fabricated by stylists purely for fans and it is not the real LDW. You want to see the real LDW? Again I tell you, go see kakao chat. He is almost DOMESTIC there I tell ya lmao. Gentle, compliant, loving, supportive LDW to the woman he adores with that sincere lovely smile. He claps his hands happily becoz he’s next to the woman he adores. He nods supportively at the things she says. His little actions show he is her other half, he literally melts at her goofiness. Oh and he can’t keep his hands off her. Oh yes there are little clues there that they are extremely touchy with each other in private lol. His expression there is like none other I have ever seen, not in vlive, not in other interviews or press cons. No fakery. No tsundere ness. Just a simple guy in love with his girl. The real unpackaged LDW. Go watch it 100 times and your heart will be at ease. 

So let’s continue to happily ship and peace to all! 

PS: @dramachaserxoxolove love love that emoji! Totally worth the 2 hours spent lol!

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

20 minutes ago, Lunita said:

Is it just me or he looks really tired and thinner?

@Lunita I thought the same thing when I saw the still photos! He looks especially pale. But maybe he's just dieting because when he played the Nine-Tailed Fox he was super skinny (too skinny for my taste) and was very pale. The only difference here is the hair color. I was NOT a fan of his look in TONT. I liked him best in Goblin and TYT and even Produce 101.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

23 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

I don’t know about others here, but I love the thrill of shipping, being kept guessing, finding hints and clues, doing detective work, connecting the dots, it is so much fun! Of course some of it is delulu and that’s fine too as long as we keep it to this thread and know our limits. Life is about the journey, not the destination. Let’s ask ourselves, when the day comes and Pichi outs themselves, I know we will be overjoyed; I will be crying happy tears I can tell you that. However after the euphoria is gone, I will ask myself, now what and I will be blankly staring at a wall. Like Binjin that is the end of the shipping journey, a happy wonderful end but still an end nevertheless. So in the meantime I will enjoy my shipping of Pichi. 

Of course there are lull periods with no news and during such times I keep myself happy and strong in my Pichi belief by remembering the strong clues. For me it is what GY said to Wookie in the car on WookTalk (such an Aha moment for me when I knew without doubt they were together), the apeach galore in vlive and recently the strawberry/mango thingy. And of course Kakao chat. I watch it almost daily  and I tell you, I still find new things to squeal about. I implore everyone to watch it at least 50 times. It is a beautiful showcase of how 2 people are made for each other.

One last thing. I realized recently that Wookie has an extremely strong heartthrob image. When I see his photo shoots and ads, he is like a Demi god, gorgeous, untouchable and almost unreal. I find it very very hard to picture him next to our simple down to earth YIN. Then I smack myself and realize that this is only purely his public image, a packaged image fabricated by stylists purely for fans and it is not the real LDW. You want to see the real LDW? Again I tell you, go see kakao chat. He is almost DOMESTIC there I tell ya lmao. Gentle, compliant, loving, supportive LDW to the woman he adores with that sincere lovely smile. He claps his hands happily becoz he’s next to the woman he adores. He nods supportively at the things she says. His little actions show he is her other half, he literally melts at her goofiness. Oh and he can’t keep his hands off her. Oh yes there are little clues there that they are extremely touchy with each other in private lol. His expression there is like none other I have ever seen, not in vlive, not in other interviews or press cons. No fakery. No tsundere ness. Just a simple guy in love with his girl. The real unpackaged LDW. Go watch it 100 times and your heart will be at ease. 

So let’s continue to happily ship and peace to all! 

Preach @Almondcroissant!! Say it louder for the people in the back! So beautiful :bawling::bawling: 

9 minutes ago, AkiChan said:

because when he played the Nine-Tailed Fox he was super skinny (too skinny for my taste) and was very pale. The only difference here is the hair color. I was NOT a fan of his look in TONT. I liked him best in Goblin and TYT and even Produce 101.

SAME!! I have the same preferences as you!! This director crazy if they are making an actor diet to play a superhero role. How is Lee Yeon going to convincingly shank baddies with that umbrella sword if he looks like hadn't eaten in days? (Maybe he's doing a hunger strike in S2 because Lee Rang ate all his egg yolks :joy:)

Separately, I'd like to borrow a page from the fan accounts and say: a French braid, when??!  jason-momoa-2.jpg

FQNfUHiVcAEEyeB?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Wookie has always been trim except in his younger years and he puts on and takes weight off easily as and when required for a role although I don’t like him too skinny either. Fans who have seen him in real life say he’s very slim. And he has a naturally curved in narrow waist; you can see it when he takes off his shirt. I guess that accentuates his thinness. And he’s naturally very very fair/pale due to western genes. It has to do with the lighting he’s under too. I think at Tissot the lighting was quite harsh so he looked extraordinarily pale. But still gorgeous. In B&C his skin color looked fine. 

But my biggest question is: who are you keeping that long hair for Wookie?! 

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hi, I'm new here.
I've been enjoying your comments for a couple of years.

Many Pichi shippers may think next to  Bin-Jin shippers we can be the happy shippers.
Could I tell you my thoughts, it will be long though.

"LSJ matter"
More than ten years ago, my sister watched Kdrama "Yi San" starring Lee Seo Jin and Han Ji Min.
My sister likes historical dramas, but I'm not and was not interested, so I didn't watch it.
One day I checked about Lee Seo Jin, I found the following.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2010/09/lee-seo-jin-and-g-dragon-would-like-to-marry-yoo-in-na

At that time, I didn't care about Korean entertainment, so I didn't know who Yoo In Na was.

"LMH matter"
A few years later, I happened to watch Kdrama "The Faith" starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun.
Lee Min Ho played Korean great General Choi Young who was a very brave, strong and sincere person.
LMH was so attractive and I got hooked on him.
Then I checked about him on the web to know he had been dating with his co-star Park Min Young before.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/inside-city-hunters-lee-min-ho-park-min-youngs-real-life-five-month-romance-and-what-led-their-breakup

But their relationship ended in five months. It was said that his fans didn't like it.
Since then he chose dramas with elder actress like Kim Hee Sun.KHS was married, having a daughter, and 10-year older than he. So his fans had nothing to care about.
That's why I was very surprised and shocked when the Dispatch revealed that LMH was dating with Suzy in London.

https://www.koreaboo.com/article/dispatch-releases-photos-of-miss-a-suzy-and-lee-minho-on-date/
https://channel-korea.com/facts-suzy-and-lee-min-ho-dating/

It is said that LMH liked Suzy first and wanted to date, so he asked someone close to Suzy to tell her about him.
Then again, I didn't know who Suzy was. For me, as a LMH fan with evil heart, she looked like a girl who dates with some celebs and finally marries a rich non-celeb.
To be honest I didn't like her then. Yes, I was only jealous.
This time again, his fans got furious and their relationship ended soon.
Now I know Suzy is a close friend of IU, and also of YIN. So I don't hate her any more. I still like LMH, but not so much as Pichi.

"Pichi matter"
One day, my friend told me she was watching "Goblin" and I began watching it and became captivated by Pichi.
They both were very lovely and cute, had a perfect chemistry.

I remembered the name of Yoo In Na and checked on the web to know she had dated with Ji Hyun Woo.
It is said that after filming "Queen and I", JHW said that he loved YIN and wanted to date.
Yoo In Na didn't say yes immediately on the spot, but later accepted and they began dating.
As we all know, their relationship ended before his discharge.
I guess JHW liked her while filming and tried to date, but she didn't accept at that time.
So he told it in front of many viewers because in Korea saying "I love you" in public is regarded as very cool.
But I think JHN was a little sly and unfair.
How could you reject hime in public even if you are reluctant?
People will say "Take it easy, just try and if you don't like him, then quit." or "You lack compassion." etc, etc.
So YIN had no choice but to accept.
It is said that YIN was very much hurt after breaking up, became timid and coward for dating.

As for Lee Dong Wook, several years before Goblin, when asked "Have you ever dated with your costar?", he answered Yes.
When you think about the year of the drama he played, it was considered Kim Hyun Joo. But no one knew about it.
LDW, as well as YIN, never reveals the private life. If Wook dates with someone, he doesn't meet her outside and just keep it secret.
Same goes to YIN. We don't know what Pichi's real relationship is like.
Since their chemistry was super,after Goblin many people thought that Pichi were dating.
So I was very surprised when it was reported that Wook and Suzy were dating.

https://xenews.net/lee-dong-wook-and-suzy/

I couldn't believe it then. Wook is a person who always hides his private life. What happened?

Now I guess it was all planned.

My thought is this:
Suzy broke up with LMH, but many people thought they pretended, because LMH fans didn't want them to date.
Suzy accepted to date with LMH, as YIN did before, but Suzy didn't like him so much as he did.
So she wanted to quit but people didn't believe it.
What do you do to let people believe? The best way is to begin a new relationship, isn't it?
So Suzy began dating with Wook. Or I should say she pretended to date.
As for Wook, he always hides his relationship, but people kept on talking about Pichi were dating.
He didn't want to be rumored to date with YIN. He wanted people to forget about them.
If he started dating with Suzy, people would stop talking about Pichi.
And who planned this? My guess is  that was the person who is a friend of Suzy. and also the person whom Wook cares for most.
Don't you think it strange that the considerate mid-thirty adult like Wook shows off dating with a young singer?
It doesn't make sense at all and I didn't believe it.

This is all my delulu thoughts.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

@Zafirowelcome to the thread and thank you for sharing! You perspective is very interesting. I have to agree 100% about YIN’s ex, it was sly and extremely selfish to do what he did and put YIN in a spot. Love my foot. If you really love a person, you put him/her first and protect the person, not arm twist her into accepting you. But anyways that is all water under the bridge now.

I think majority of us here never believed the Suzy thing, only that there are different theories for why it happened and who set it up. When you say Wookie wanted people to forget Pichi - by that I think you mean he didn’t want to draw attention to him and YIN to protect their relationship is that correct? But if that’s the case then they should not have done TYH together becoz that only led to lots more Pichi shippers. We would love to hear your views on this? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 4/16/2022 at 10:23 AM, Zafiro said:

But I think JHN was a little sly and unfair.
How could you reject hime in public even if you are reluctant?

10000% agree. @Zafiro @Almondcroissant thank you!! I never want to write anything super negative here but I REALLY don’t like what he did. I think I am repeating myself lol but I'll say it again. I obviously don’t know the details and I am ready to be proven wrong, but the way I see it:

1) he foisted this “public display of love” on her, putting her in a position where she couldn’t say no.

2) then he promptly signed himself up for the military, making the whole thing smell like a massive publicity stunt. Just to keep his name hot in the press while he was away. Meanwhile she had effectively no relationship and couldn’t break up with him for TWO whole years... As that would look badly to public, to break up with someone while they're serving their country

3) once he got out, he had the gall to pretend he was all heartbroken, suggesting to the press that she broke up with HIM -- making her look like the bad guy, and he the ~heartbroken one~... Come on....

I am a sucker for romantic displays as much as the next girl, but he didn’t know if she definitely wanted to date him. (I mean, did she? If she had to spend a whole week considering it?)

A k-actor’s image is everything to them. What does it mean to put someone in a position where they couldn’t say no? (If anyone watches Always Sunny in Philadelphia, this reminds me of Dennis’ The Implication). He took advantage of the situation in a way that only benefitted himself, while creating a lot of problems for her at the same time. If this is the way people who "love" us treat us, do we need enemies? 

Now, if YIN was in on it, and actually wanted this to keep up the publicity for their drama, I have 0 problems with that. That’s cool, and I 100% support that. But it doesn’t seem like her style. Not to mention, he needed the buzz because he was going to be on hiatus, but YIN didn't. From what we know about how YIN manages her publicity now, this seems like the opposite of what she would want. 
  • Insightful 5

1 hour ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

10000% agree. @Zafiro @Almondcroissant thank you!! I never want to write anything super negative here but I REALLY don’t like what he did. I think I am repeating myself lol but I'll say it again. 

Now, if YIN was in on it, and actually wanted this to keep up the publicity for their drama, I have 0 problems with that. That’s cool, and I 100% support that. But it doesn’t seem like her style. Not to mention, he needed the buzz because he was going to be on hiatus, but YIN didn't. From what we know about how YIN manages her publicity now, this seems like the opposite of what she would want. 

So spot on! And you could never be negative even if you tried! I think it’s high time someone called JHW out on his obnoxious treatment of YIN. We may be 8 years late but better now than never.

Given how badly the whole saga went, YIN was probably paranoid about getting public again with another co star so it is my view that YIN, even more than Wookie, wants to keep it private. I think he was more willing to let on to the public than she was. Look at that valentines post back in 2019, many fans were taken aback becoz it was uncharacteristic of him. But now after a few years perhaps they are not as paranoid anymore so we get the occasional hint and YIN is as open as she can get as we saw in the TVN anniversary program.

And to those who have doubts, I will say this: if YIN was dating someone else what is stopping her from getting married by now? Many here have voiced concern about her age. So if she had someone else esp a non show biz person, she could be married and have had children by now. But she isn’t. So to me at least it is quite clear who her partner is. 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Hello, I am new to this, this is my first time. I have learned a lot from reading your insights, learning vocabularies is fun. Iam just a lurker here just like the others but decided to participate. I have known k ent during the 2 months lockdown in 2020 because of the pandemic, but very selective only to the celebrities I liked. It was only a random selection of the TYH that I made, since I find the title cute. Along the way I find the lead couple interesting then eventually I found out that they were named pichi couple in goblin.

This is my take;

Per bts I observed that our boy is attracted with our girl, or so to speak he craved attention or maybe they are flirting. Personally at first I consider our boy as flirt( sorry I really dont know him)but maybe that is his public image. 

Then came TYH, the development of their relationship so to speak. They are both private individuals. As per interview with our boy he wants his relationship private. He does not want the public to feast on this. 

As for our girl, I like her because of her generous heart, humbleness, book lover and excellent communication skill. She has what it takes, lots of men wants to know her because she is lovable including our boy. 

My take on this, they are already in a relationship but they want it private. Before our boy during his interviews and vlive he will always says he is not dating and still single but lately do you observed that he said during his latest guesting that " iam not married yet" in other words he is in a relationship. 

During the arena interview with fun game card the ttalgi portion? Beside that, he mentioned this, " that friend will always beside me. A friend who gives me strength." Who do you think is this friend?

Back to kakao talk their actions are obvious, you  can read between the lines, our boy is very much smitten with, and in loved with  our girl and you cannot say its off screen chemistry again ?Our boy is very natural there, the gazed, the clapping of hands, both were attuned with their actions. Including our girl's putting her left arms in the right thigh of our boy. They are sending us message.

Our girl was giving us hints already during her 7.7 billion show, others were already mentioned here. 

This is like calculus, since the relationship is not public we have to enjoy solving it. Once solved the mystery is gone and it is the end already. We are waiting for a happy news.

Sorry for the lengthy post. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1