[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

2 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

write my thoughts down simply because they make me happy and this is a safe platform to delulu. I can’t imagine writing what I write here in Twitter or IG. LDW/YIN stans will be throwing stones at me by now lol. Yes let’s enjoy the shipping together, and enjoy the community here. That’s what shipping ought to be about. 

So true! It’s interesting that only the shipping message board seems very active here… Besides updates I feel like twitter is more suited for hilarious thirst tweets than anything else — knowing myself I’d just end up making everything sound creepy af instead of humorous :pensive:
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Now guys,we have a job,"pink shoes".. Has Yin similar pink shoes? :lol::rubchin:

The Queen has spoken: I'm flying to Venice and in front of me a handsome old friend is sitting,just a coincidence.. Ah! I almost forget. There is some bread at home if you are hungry. :joy:

Edited by Lunitaaa
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 5/21/2022 at 11:08 AM, Lunitaaa said:

Isn't she just gorgeous? Did this hairstyle get LDW hooked on short-haired girls?

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

English subs for Turkids are out. It’s confirmed he said bob cut, not short hair per se. He specifically said BOB CUT.

spacer.png

If you want to know what is a bob cut you can refer here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_cut

I reproduce again photos of YIN UNARGUABLY IN A BOB CUT IN 3 DIFFERENT SHOWS. And may I add, she is just slaying it with this hairstyle: 

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Wow why are these 2 guys making such a long rambly excuse/reason for Wookie’s appearance on the show? Was this even necessary?! No one, absolutely no one is questioning why you’re on the show Wookie! Just relax! And you too, Lee Yong Jin, no need to help your buddies cover up lmao. 
:tounge_wink:

PS: for those who have not watched the program, the “milestone” they are referring to is Turkids reaching 1 million subscribers on YouTube. 

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Other suspicious moments on Turkids. Please share everyone, if you find anything else!

I wonder how LYJ knows Wookie likes watching turkids. My delulu is that Wookie wanted to be on the show because this type of humor and savageness appeals to him so he got YIN to ask LYJ to invite him to be on the show. Remember in the intro for Between Us, LYJ said to YIN “we will meet often”? I even half wonder whether YIN was at the recording of turkids haha.

spacer.png

And here Wookie says this is the first time he’s having a conversation with Yong Jin for a show. Does this mean he’s had other conversations with Yong Jin that were not for a show? Perhaps meeting socially together with YIN? Is that what LYJ meant when he said we will meet often?

spacer.png

Here is a bts of Wookie wearing LYJ’s costume even. You have to be quite familiar with someone to do that, no? 
spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Yin and Lyj were co workers of 2 variety shows and both of them got closed, my take is maybe ldw and lyj met during that period when he visited yin, ( do you remember ldw selca with cosmos flower when his hair has a droplets of rain?) There was part of the show sinabro that while traveling there was a cosmos flower along the road.

Secondly,  in the beginning of the show between us, lyj asked yin, " are you happy now". In my opinion lyj knew that ldw had a break from jan to late april and maybe they are meeting socially very often. Ldw said it is his first time with lyj show but you will noticed that they are very familiar with each other and even reenacted the kiss scene in bad and crazy. First time on lyj show but meeting very often with yin socially. You are right @almondcroissant when you said they are closed because you cant just wear anybody's costume when you are not familiar with him. Maybe they got closed because of yin and they personally discussed the idea of guesting his show, so timely that ldw got his coffee cf and good platform to endorsed and enjoy the savageness.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

English subs for Turkids are out. It’s confirmed he said bob cut, not short hair per se. He specifically said BOB CUT.

Amazing!!! You have an incredible memory for finding these so pics so quickly! Gorgeous!!! True, very specific -- "someone who looks good in a bob", not "someone who has short hair at the moment" (I will say that in hindsight, it was so smart for Turkids to delay the English subs. I feel like I alone was personally responsible for like half of these views lmao. I will need to learn to have an ounce of patience next time because a lot of what was actually said was very different than what I thought, oopsie lol)

Agreed, LDW and LYJ seem very familiar with each other! And LDW was so damn hilarious here, he was as funny, if not even funnier than LYJ who obviously does this for a living haha. No wonder it's all comedians in this little circle haha. The fast banter killed me :joy: It's even better now that I know what they are actually saying lol. Although with this hiking movie lmao I mean LYJ kind of played dirty lol trying to catch another dude just being a dude... Throw the penalty on this man lol -- this was a violation of the bro code if I've ever seen one lmao. Also the way LDW's eyes immediately met the camera and was like "why do I know this" ahahaha :skull::skull:

Our chingus already covered the hair perfectly! So on this plane comment -- I was wracking my brain trying to overanalyze it before the subs came out.. Like whoever is flying LDW out must have him in business/first especially out of Korea so this must be short flights for the seats to still be close enough to build a connection blah blah blah... But!! I think I was missing the forest for the trees lol I think he's just saying how much of a hopeless romantic he is? :bawling::bawling: This straight up just sounds like a classic romcom meet-cute hahah. Especially the ramyun spilling lmao

1 hour ago, Dandelions and roses said:

r and even reenacted the kiss scene in bad and crazy

Lol so I don't know why this re-enactment was way hotter to me than the actual scene in B&C (this makes no sense as a straight woman :joy:)... But look at the way LYJ kept trying to sit on LDW's lap lol... It's like "tell me without telling me, LYJ, you have a secret thing for getting picked up damsel-in-distress style" :smirk:... Also, why did LDW have to guide LYJ by patting him on the upper thigh of all places :weary:...:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

51 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

And LDW was so damn hilarious here, he was as funny, if not even funnier than LYJ who obviously does this for a living haha. No

I so agree! Wookie is so quick on the uptake it’s amazing! He should switch careers and be a comedian. And why do I find his swearing so adorable? And he’s so intelligent too. He got all 3 questions right even though LYJ played him dirty by adding another question each time Wookie got the answer right. I don’t blame Wookie for all that cussing, I would do the same lol. 

Speaking of which, LYJ actually did him dirty twice here, including the adult show thingy and the question game. Now that is a bit disrespectful isn’t it, considering that Wookie is older than him, he’s been invited as a special guest on the show (to commemorate 1m subscribers or so they say lmao) and a big celeb. I think LYJ is only able to get away with this because they already know each other quite well? I mean he must know that Wookie has the humor and personality to take such sh** isn’t it? 

51 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

think he's just saying how much of a hopeless romantic he is? 

He’s said before that he’s not romantic. But of course a person can change for somebody that they love. And we know how much YIN is a sucker for romance. See how she squealed in pure delight at the romantic things that those couples in Between Us did for each other? 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, alwaysforYIN said:

Imagine if YIN was at the set while filming this episode, how did she hold up her laughter? coz damn!!! LDW is adorable and hilarious as always??

She did a OJS and brought her scarf from TYH and stuffed it in her mouth lol.

But from a delulu standpoint I wonder if YIN was there coz LYJ pointed at his staff to say she has a bob hairstyle and she was one of those who said Wookie is handsome. And Wookie looked for quite a long time in that direction and smiled. Just my delulu of course!

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

16 minutes ago, alwaysforYIN said:

Ahaha OMG you’re right. It might be her.. I really wish.

I got suspicious because I have watched a few other episodes of turkids. LYJ often talks about his staff when he’s doing the interview with the guest and the camera will then move to show the staff whom he is talking about. So in this ep when he said the staff has a bob hairstyle and the staff had said Wookie was handsome, I kept waiting for the camera to pan over to the staff’s face but it did not. And most suspicious of all is, LYJ said “you seem to have a connection with her” lmao. Anyways it is fun to delulu! 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

I got suspicious because I have watched a few other episodes of turkids. LYJ often talks about his staff when he’s doing the interview with the guest and the camera will then move to show the staff whom he is talking about. So in this ep when he said the staff has a bob hairstyle and the staff had said Wookie was handsome, I kept waiting for the camera to pan over to the staff’s face but it did not. Anyways it is fun to delulu! 

My thoughts exactly. I was also waiting for it, but I was like: huh? Not even blurred faces? Maybe she was there.

that’s what I thought as well. Anyway, I’m so thankful for this forum because I was feeling really down since Friday coz I saw posts on Insta and Twitter about the other “actress with short hair” since the day this episode was uploaded. Now that the experts posted their clues here, I am feeling so much better and will hold on to this ship until forever. Lol! Let’s stay strong. Hahaha 

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1