[drama 2005] Lovers In Praque 프라하의 연인

Luv

Here is the next scene:

In the restaurant, he talks to her about how he knew about her eating mixed rice(?)twice before.

When she denies, he tells her that he saw her asking the mutt what kind of breed he was.

She asks, you saw that?

He: Yes, saw everything.

She: (now miffed), If you saw everything, then you should get the facts straight. I did not

ask the dog, I asked the owner.

He: Baby bear or bear baby, tomato or domato, same thing.

She: If you saw me, how could you let me eat twice.

He: Did I tie you up and force feed you.

(In the next exchanges, I am uncertain about some of the words, and some words are hard to translate, but the conversation went something like this:)

Tell me, are you sure you became an official of foreign affairs the right way?

She, indignantly, tells him that she passed the exam with such high mark that she was in the newspaper.

He then tells her to eat, because the rice will swell.

She replies how could that be without adding water.

He calls her by her title and tells her that mixed rice does swell and how that is a common knowledge.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chibikko

Ah, when YJH and CSH were eating food together after the car thing. Ah, they're so cute. hope they get together soon :D

[HQ]Lovers In Prague Ep.5

Now available in my cb. Click link in sig. :D

Wow...mhugh...Thank you so much for your help...I feel so lucky to have 'met' you :)

I made a simple banner for you...

mhbanner0wi.jpg

Hey, thanks for the banner.

Here is the park scene. I will try some more tomorrow (Actually it's already tomorrow, but you know what I mean).

They are in the park.

She: You do eat coffee.

He: You don't eat coffee, you drink it.

She: Baby bear or bear baby, tomato or domato.

He: You always have to come out on top?

You never lost an argument, did you?

she: I have never lost any kind of fight. I am good at fighting, so even if I meet a bad guy(?),

don't worry. "Gap-Dol, you trust me, right?"

(Gap-Dol and Gap-Soon is the old Korean story about a man/woman who didn't consummate, because even though they loved each other, they never told each other. When Jae hee asked Sang Hyeon in the episode 4 while drinking, why Gap-Dol & Gap-Soon never became a couple, he said because they

have the same last name and that they are related. Since then Jae Hee and Sang Hyeon have been addressing each other as Gap-Dol or Gap-Soon, when they feel like teasing each other.)

He laughs..

She: Do you know..

He: What?

She: In the past, I laughed a lot thanks to you, but now you are laughing because of me.

When he doesn't reply, She says, Isn't that so?

He: What kind of breed are you?

She: What?

He: Yoon Jae Hee kind of women, what kind of breed are you?

She: Are you saying I am some kind of mutt?

He: I don't know if you're honest, brave, reckless, or dumb.

How come your mind is so transparent. But, you know, I don't believe in love anymore.

I believe in mutt, but not women.

She: I lost one and gained one. You closed your heart and won't allow anyone in, but you acknowledge me as a woman. Right?

And I can climb walls and doors well.

He: Are you a thief?

She: If you don't want to make me a thief, then open the door for me.

Why don't you go, I have some work to do. I may got fired, if I don't.

He: Someone like you(parachute?) gets fired too?

(He calls her something which is translated as a "parachute," but I am not sure why someone who gets a job through some kind of nepotism should be called a parachute. Must be a cultural thing.

Anyway, she asks him heatly, why do you keep calling me that. It's true that my father has been influential. But there is only one time I need his help.

He: When is that?

She: When he gives me away on my wedding.

Waiting for taxi,

He: If you are waiting for taxi, you have go to the other side.

She: I am not waiting for taxi, a car will come.

He: A car? You called a limousine(?)?

The bodyguard gets out of the car.

He: I guess you don't have to memorize any telephone numbers. Hey, little brother, you been well?

The bodyguard looks at him and doesn't reply, and then he opens the door for her.

He: More and more, you are becoming challenging(?).

To her, You don't have hands? Your brother has to open doors for you?

She: Me, I get this kind of treatment all the time. Only you don't know.

He: You paid him money, didn't you?

To him, Your sister gives you a lot of allowance?

The bodyguard: It's a national secrecy.

He: It must run in the family. How can brother and sister both be so egotistical?

She waves goodbye so sweetly.

He: Wait, how could he have known where we were?

Guest cynkawahara

mhuh....

thanks for the translations. I am reading your translations as I watch the drama. At least I now understand a bit more than before. Looking forward to more scenes, if you can spare the time.

Thanks kgal16 :)

jaehee used bandaids to make a smiley face *^^*

cap0016jx.jpg

OH~~ that is so cute~~~ .haha she like to do such .things ..like leaving lipstick marks on shirt and now this ..^^

loversinpraguee05korhdtvxvidho.jpg

That's alot of ice cream they're eating :lol:

remind me of the paris in lover .where they had so much ice cream !!!

He: Yoon Jae Hee kind of women, what kind of breed are you?

She: Are you saying I am some kind of mutt?

He: I don't know if you're honest, brave, reckless, or dumb.

How come your mind is so transparent. But, you know, I don't believe in love anymore.

I believe in mutt, but not women.

She: I lost one and gained one. You closed your heart and won't allow anyone in, but you acknowledge me as a woman. Right?

And I can climb walls and doors well.

He: Are you a thief?

She: If you don't want to make me a thief, then open the door for me.

Why don't you go, I have some work to do. I may got fired, if I don't.

He: Someone like you(parachute?) gets fired too?

(He calls her something which is translated as a "parachute," but I am not sure why someone who gets a job through some kind of nepotism should be called a parachute. Must be a cultural thing.

Anyway, she asks him heatly, why do you keep calling me that. It's true that my father has been influential. But there is only one time I need his help.

He: When is that?

She: When he gives me away on my wedding.

oH~~ thanks for this !! ..hhaa .me too like jae hee breed of woman .!! ..i like the character .that show her feelings so transparent !! .she really want to make her way into that man heart !! ...i think i like it she never wallow in the past love which she had think ended .now .and to begin a new love ...

maybe i am biased when JDY speak those lines ! it is just so convincing hehe .even if some are really quite cheeszy~! .. i cannot wait when he found out who she is !! ..hahha ..~ this thief come from the leader of the country house ~ .

oh regarding parachute .i think i sort of know it from past drama that pharse been use .i assume it meant that the person did not take the normal route into the job and just landed right from the sky so it is meant to describe u use connection to drop in ..!! ^^ .hehe

Oh that driver is really kinda of cute haha ..i somehow think he will come in handy when these two has any fights ^^

2005100816123664.jpg

mhugh- thank you so much for the wonderful translations.. and as Icy_blue requested earlier.. if you have time, please do tell us about the conversation JH had with YJ's dad cuz she was so angry when she went to see YJ at the end of episode 5. Did the dad say something bad to jae-hee? thank you so much in advance..

Luv-Thank you for the pictures from Episode 5. The scenes between YJH and CSH are so cute^^! Expecting Episode 6...

You're welcome :) I like that scene too...I'm trying to do some 'picture' summaries :)

Episode 5...part 3...

prague522sp.jpg

is there any soft-subs or hard-subbed episodes?? >___<;;

If you read Chinese, this clubbox has got Chinese subs for the episodes. And they update it pretty fast. It's really amazing how they sub it so fast! I'm now waiting for Episode 5 with subs to be out. :)

http://clubbox.co.kr/yycaf

mhugh- thank you so much for the wonderful translations.. and as Icy_blue requested earlier.. if you have time, please do tell us about the conversation JH had with YJ's dad cuz she was so angry when she went to see YJ at the end of episode 5. Did the dad say something bad to jae-hee? thank you so much in advance..

This is the conversation between JH and YJ's dad. I think JH was angry because apparently YJ never told her who his father is.

He: You know who I am, right?

She: All of Korea knows you.

He: All of Korea may know me, but I'm still nervous in front of my son's girlfriend.

Once I found about your relationship wiht my son, I wanted to see you myself.

She: There must be some misunderstanding. It's been a while since we have broken up.

He: Really? My son didn't say anything like that. May I ask the reason..(why you broke up)

She: Why don't you hear it directly from your son.

He: Yes, that would be best. Then, perhaps, you knew that Young-woo is my son.

She: No, I thought he was a farmer. Based on the way he lived when he was in Praha, I assumed that his family lived in a small village in Korea.

He laughs and says, Living like that may not be a bad thing. The fact that I am Young-woo's dad makes you uncomfortable?

She: The fact that my father is the President of Korea makes you feel comfortable?

He: Just as I've been told, you are an honest and smart lady.

By the way, I met your father today. He had much more wrinkles on his face. I figured he could use a lot of my help.

She: You have already given him much assistance over the years. The most important thing in marathon is persistence and reliance/faith in your running partner. Because the partner spurs you on. I thank you for always opposing my dad. Now then, I would like to excuse myself.

Thanks kgal16 :)

jaehee used bandaids to make a smiley face *^^*

cap0016jx.jpg

and he keeps it in his planner *^^* (from tomorrow's ep)

cap0022tt.jpg

===

Maybe it's because I am not artistic, but I don't for the life of me

see a smiley face. Where is the smile. Is it ^^ or **. Is there a nose or perhaps eyes...

Archived