[drama 2005] Lovers In Praque 프라하의 연인

Luv

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chibikko

Summaries are out for ep.5 and 6

Episode 5

재희는 혼란스런 상태로 운전을 하면 안된다며 상현을 만류한다. 상현은 몸따로 마음따로인 여자들에게 신물이 난다며 화를 낸다. 재희는 자신은 강혜주가 아니라며 나만보고 화를 내라고 맞받아친다. 재희와 티격태격 하던 상현은 혜주가 재희의 등뒤로 나타나자 혜주를 조수석에 밀어넣고 차를 출발시킨다. 한번도 자신을 제대로 챙겨주지 않는다며 속상해 하던 재희는 자신도 모르게 경찰서로 발길을 돌리지만 상현은 사랑따위는 믿지 않는다며 시큰둥해 한다. 외교통상부로 파견근무를 나온 상현은 영우에게 파견신고를 갔다가 끝난 여자옆에서 계속 맴도는 것은 반칙 아니냐고 묻는다. 모처럼 재희가 먼저 점심을 먹자고 해 즐겁게 식사를 하던 영우는 상현을 발견한 재희가 곧바로 자리를 뜨자 씁쓸해 한다.

Episode 6

지회장을 만난 후 기분이 상한 재희는 영우를 찾아가 아버지 직업을 속인 이유가 뭐냐고 따진다. 영우는 네 아버지 임기 끝날때까지 결혼을 하지 않으면 되지 않냐고 버럭 소리를 지른다. 재희는 말하는 것도 지경환 회장과 너무 닮았다며 어이 없어 한다. 아버지를 찾아간 영우는 대통령덕 볼 생각은 하지 마시라고 대들지만 결혼도 사업이라는 지회장의 말에 절망한다.

한편 지회장에게 아이를 빼앗긴 혜주는 아이를 돌려달라며 절규한다. 만취한 혜주는 상현에게 강도가 들었다고 거짓말을 한다. 재희는 혜주의 전화를 받자마자 쏜쌀같이 달려가는 상현을 보고 씁쓸해한다. 상현과 함께 했던 기억을 떠올리며 잠을 설친 재희는 이른새벽 상현의 집을 찾아간다. 상현은 집앞에서 서성이던 재희를 보자 혜주와 함께 있다가 오는 길이라며 재희를 돌려 보내려한다. 재희는 거짓말 하지 말라고 소리치고 진정한 사랑이 무엇인지 가르쳐 주겠다며 정식으로 연애를 하자고 말하는데….

credit: sbs.co.kr

Episode 5 Preview Pics

2005100700342210.jpg

2005100700361392.jpg

credit: sbs.co.kr

THE OST

Release Date: 2005.10.07

主演:全度妍、金柱赫、金民俊、尹世雅

原聲帶曲目

01. 刺一般的你 / 金時振

02. 就這回 / 任宰範

03. 悲痛過後 / 尹美來 (即T)

04. 僅此唯一的愛 / 劉海俊

05. 布拉格戀人 / 金時振

06. 向日葵 / 趙奎萬

07. 傷心的謊言 / 金時振

08. 你微笑 / 朴學其

09. Once / Paran (5位成員組合的新人團體)

10. 把你... / 延宇

11. 在你身旁 / 金東旭 (不確定是不是JK 金東旭 聲音好像不太像)

12. Prague Reminiscence / 任宰範

http://210.124.186.184/3/HIGH_MP3/375/375980.mp3

80-91

http://210.124.186.184/3/HIGH_MP3/375/375991.mp3

Guest SweetKim

omg..i'm sorry, but I CANT force myself into watching this drama. i'm like almost done w/ the first epi..and i have evry other one updated on my pc..but i never like click on it to watch..maybe it's b/c it isn't as eye-catching as other ones out right now. but i'll hopefully give it more of a shot. i mean andy's on it..shouldn't be that bad. xP i shouldn't give this up right??? lolz.

is jae hee's cheauffer really her real brother?

it seemed like in the scene where her family is having breakfast

the brother was much younger and in high school...

but someone posted earlier that he is the brother

is jae hee's cheauffer really her real brother?

it seemed like in the scene where her family is having breakfast

the brother was much younger and in high school...

but someone posted earlier that he is the brother

Jae Hee wants her chauffeur to call her "noona," because, I am assuming,

she doesn't want other people to know that she has a body guard/chauffeur.

She also doesn't want the man she loves to know that she is the President's daughter,

(not yet and not until he falls in love with her, and by that time it wouldn't matter, I think)

so that's why she tells him that he is her brother.

Now, he thinks she has four brothers, when she really has only one.

Guest cynkawahara

Jae Hee wants her chauffeur to call her "noona," because, I am assuming,

she doesn't want other people to know that she has a body guard/chauffeur.

She also doesn't want the man she loves to know that she is the President's daughter,

(not yet and not until he falls in love with her, and by that time it wouldn't matter, I think)

so that's why she tells him that he is her brother.

Now, he thinks she has four brothers, when she really has only one.

I always wondered about the chauffeur. He and Jae Hee seem very close and he is extremely protective. She seems to be able to confide in him and speak to him very casually. He seems to be able to do the same. I am enjoying his character, as small as it may be in this drama.

omg i was so surprised when i saw andy!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. he seems so mean haha, this drama is getting more interesting, i wonder if andy's shy playing a role in a real drama

I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!!

its the best one i'm watching right now... and i just finished all 4 episodes... can't wait til saturday!!!

one question tho

why did jae hee's ex-bf's dad not want him to date her before?

also - i find it weird that people don't know what the president's daughter looks like - i mean that would never happen in this country

and it sucks that jae hee is always putting herself out there for the detective dude - even though she's been really hurt before from her past relationship

and i feel that the detective guy needs to do the same, and show her that he likes her... HE NEEDS TO LIKE HER MORE!!!

oh and another question

does the guy in the wheelchair know that she is the pres' daughter??

Guest chibikko

^I believe the guy in the wheelchair does know about her background since he probably is a very close collegue to her. And he knows that she has a bodyguard and all. (i think?)

THE OST

Release Date: 2005.10.07

http://210.124.186.184/3/HIGH_MP3/375/375980.mp3

80-91

http://210.124.186.184/3/HIGH_MP3/375/375991.mp3

Wow...Thank you so much anne... :wub:

I'm listening to the OST and it sounds great...

Wow...I just found out...the OST has 2 CDs...

lipost4fp.jpg

CD1

1. 기적같은 너 - 김시진

2. 이번만큼은 - 임재범

3. 아픔이 사라진 후 - T (티)

4. 단 하나의 사랑 - 유해준

5. 프라하의 연인 - 김시진

6. 해바라기 - 조규만

7. 슬픈 거짓말 - 김시진

8. 그대 미소 - 박학기

9. Once - 파란 (Paran)

10. 너를... - 연우

11. 그대 곁에 있음을 - 김동욱

12. Prague Reminiscence - 임재범

CD2

1. 프라하의 연인들

2. 까렐교의 사랑

3. 바츨라프 광장

4. 또 다른 인연

5. 아픔이 머문 자리에

6. 노을

7. 프라하 성에서

8. Muluju Te (당신을 사랑합니다)

9. Praha For Lovers

10. 행복의 미소

11. 눈물

12. 마라톤

13. Praha For You With Guitar

I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!!

its the best one i'm watching right now... and i just finished all 4 episodes... can't wait til saturday!!!

one question tho

why did jae hee's ex-bf's dad not want him to date her before?

also - i find it weird that people don't know what the president's daughter looks like - i mean that would never happen in this country

and it sucks that jae hee is always putting herself out there for the detective dude - even though she's been really hurt before from her past relationship

and i feel that the detective guy needs to do the same, and show her that he likes her... HE NEEDS TO LIKE HER MORE!!!

oh and another question

does the guy in the wheelchair know that she is the pres' daughter??

I think the reason why Jae hee's ex-bf's dad did not want him to date her before is that she was

the daughter of someone not very influential. Now that she is the daughter of the President, he wants

his son to date her. Someone said it before, but he appears to care only about money and women - in that order.

The detective guy does like her a lot, but I think he is not going all out because of the differences in the social status.

Given her lofty job, what he thinks is her lofty house, etc, I think he just wants to make sure

that she (and he) is sure that he is the right person for her. The summary of the drama is about the lowly

detective and the President's daughter relationship, so you know they are going to end up together.

And the drama is probably 20+ episodes, so you can't have them "bond" too early.

And yes, I think the wheelchair guy knows, because the two phone calls she makes.

The first is the one she pretends to make to her dad to ask for an athelete to compete in the marathon.

The second is the one she pretends to make to someone high up to get him in trouble in a playful response

to him hitting her on the head with the rolled up paper.

waw... the OST has 2 CDs???

so the links anne posted above , I'm guessing, are from the first CD (12 tracks)?

Can't wait to listen to the second CD... :)

the first CD, all 12 tracks are soooo GOOD!!

all of them, I can't even believe myself... hee hee...

I love the OST! ^_^

can't wait to see episode 5.....

Anyone knows if the OST has the song that JDY sings in the karaoke bar?

I love that song, and I think it speaks volume about the way she feels about him and vice versa.

And is the OST available for purchase?

Archived