[drama 2005] Lovers In Praque 프라하의 연인

Luv

Anyone knows if the OST has the song that JDY sings in the karaoke bar?

I love that song, and I think it speaks volume about the way she feels about him and vice versa.

And is the OST available for purchase?

I just went to Yesasia.com and they have the OST for pre-order...It will come out on October 13, 2005.

This is the descriptions... and yes...there are 2 CDs...

"Romance is in the air in Lovers in Prague!

The special soundtrack to the new SBS TV series that features handsome Mr. Handy star Kim Joo Hyeok is now ready to be played by all avid fans.

Teaming up music director Chong Ji Whee who was also responsible for first rate soundtracks like Spring Days and All-in with an elite selection of musicians including Yim Jae Bum, Park Hak Ki, soul musician Yoon Mi Re as well as explosive newcomers Kim Shi Jin + Kim Tong Ook, and promising 5-member band Paran, this grand release is jam-packed with 12 ear-candy tracks. Music lovers can look forward to such special tunes as the titular track Lovers in Prague (Track 5), "This Time" (Track 2), "Your Smile" (Track 8), Once, and "One and Only Love" (Track 4) among other memorable songs!"

Link To Order OST from Yesasia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just went to Yesasia.com and they have the OST for pre-order...It will come out on October 13, 2005.

The special soundtrack to the new SBS TV series that features handsome Mr. Handy star Kim Joo Hyeok is now ready to be played by all avid fans.

Teaming up music director Chong Ji Whee who was also responsible for first rate soundtracks like Spring Days and All-in with an elite selection of musicians including Yim Jae Bum, Park Hak Ki, soul musician Yoon Mi Re as well as explosive newcomers Kim Shi Jin + Kim Tong Ook, and promising 5-member band Paran, this grand release is jam-packed with 12 ear-candy tracks. Music lovers can look forward to such special tunes as the titular track Lovers in Prague (Track 5), "This Time" (Track 2), "Your Smile" (Track 8), Once, and "One and Only Love" (Track 4) among other memorable songs!"

Thanks, Luv, for the info and the link.

I am definitely going to order this.

The songs by themselves are great tunes, but with the background of this drama,

they sound so much better.

It's like they have souls, because listening to the songs conjures up the memorable scenes

from the drama.

Guest rainy75

Luv,

what is the 2nd cd abt? The lsiting only has 12 songs..which is for 1 CD .. what abt the 2nd CD ?

wow... thanks for re-posting the episode summaries. excellent drama... so far, i like it better than Lovers in Paris.

i've been watching this w/ chinese subs, but i'm not that literate... so i'm glad these summaries are here to fill in the parts i've missed here and there.

jdy is so infectious~

kjh can be my mr. handy any day~ :wub:

kmj should go back to being rebel in ancient days~

i read some ppl being excited about andy in this drama ... well, i've only seen up to 4 and he's got total of 5 min or less of screen time if any so far ... not to mention his character is not that interesting? but maybe it gets build up later on? *shrugs*

Guest chibikko

^ the 1st CD contains vocal songs, while the 2nd CD has instrumentals ....

yep yep. The ost is going to rock. Cant wait to get it ^_^

Guest Xa Thi Man

yep yep. The ost is going to rock. Cant wait to get it ^_^

yea, so far i'm liking the CD1, my favorite track has to be track 8 - Once ... that song always remind me of when JYD and KJH were in Prague . .. i can't wait to get my hands on CD2 too :lol:

Guest chibikko

^

She is pretty, but she can look really evil.. and powerful.. o.o

Can't wait for tomorrow!

yeah, she's a pretty good villaness (is that how you say it? :lol:)

thanks for all those beautifully-done caps, Luv! :)

how do you make those screencaps? what program are u using? :D

ah~... i can't wait to see episode 5 too ^^

and yeah... I do think yoon se ah has really pretty-cute smile :D

Archived