[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

On 12/5/2022 at 12:16 PM, hush puppy said:

Song Wei Long : Looks Great Going "Blonde"  

-  What do you all think?  He has a lot of  Surprises for Us in 2023.  He has been busy upgrading himself : Studying,  Learning How To Dance ....

He looks like a manhua prince character with blonde hair ✪ ω ✪ Can't wait to see what surprises he'll show us next year.

I've just finished Love the Way You Are. It was a light watch that kept me entertained from beginning to end. First love/crush stories can be so cute if done right. His makeover happened too suddenly though, but it was nice to see the ML transform instead of the FL for once.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Friday, 16 December 2022)

Song Wei Long: Latest Updates :lol:

He looks so much Younger in these photos.  Especially in the Photoshoot for  "LEON".  Love it!

22 hours ago, cloud9 said:

He looks like a manhua prince character with blonde hair ✪ ω ✪ Can't wait to see what surprises he'll show us next year.

I've just finished Love the Way You Are. It was a light watch that kept me entertained from beginning to end. First love/crush stories can be so cute if done right. His makeover happened too suddenly though, but it was nice to see the ML transform instead of the FL for once.

@cloud9  I agree with you on "Love The Way You Are".  That the ML transforms.  Instead of the FL.

I know it is difficult.   Just hold on for a bit, Everybody.  Song Wei Long sure has Surprises for us in 2023!   He has used the lull to Acquire more Talents:

- He has worked hard on his Singing

- He has been learning Dancing

- He furthers his studies

He has received a lot of Scripts.  That is all I can "reveal".  Everybody is waiting for that Plagiarist to lose his Grips and Fangs.

:cries3:

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 17 December 2022)

As the "Volunteer Ambassador", Song Wei Long says  "Appreciate the classic masterpieces and explore the charm of Guang Ying (Light and Shadow).  Forge ahead with the 4th Hainan Island International Film Festival "

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4847482476363806

Song Wei Long appeared in  cool, black clothes to shoot a Fashion Blockbuster

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4847223729750045

• Like 1
  • Love 2

(Posted on: Sunday, 18 December 2022)

Song Wei Long:  "Bionic" coming in 2023

FINALLY!  I look forward to this Drama.  Because Song Wei Long and Wen Qi are good Artistes.  The Preview looks Exciting! :thumbsup:   

Song Wei Long looks so macho.  He sheds his handsome boy image in "Bionic".

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Monday, 19 December 2022)

Song Wei Long:  "Red" Is For Good Luck!

May he shines in 2023 :blush:    The last two Photos are "Gold".  He looks so... so "Sophisticated"!.  So "Unique"!  He is a Wonder-Model!

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 20 December 2022)

Song Wei Long:  His Interview In "LEON" Magazine  

Unlike the previous youthful characters, Song Wei Long's latest character in "BIONIC" is sloppy and decadent.  More mature and more story-telling. 

Just like a teenager who has grown up, the 23-year-old Song Wei Long has gone through the confusion and is becoming matured.  Learning to deal with everything freely.  And has his own set of solutions to internal frictions. 

His biggest expectation for the new year is to make a little progress every day.

The little thing that Song Wei Long is happy about recently is that a month ago he and his friends finished playing games and then rode together at night. At the end of autumn, the air in the south is still not cold. Their "Broken Wind" convoy travels along the river, and they can see the breath of life along the way. People walking at night, people playing basketball, people playing skateboards... lively and energetic.

Waking up after a good night's sleep, he went hiking with friends, went to the theater to watch a good movie, had a barbecue afterward.  Rode a bike at night, and play games. It seemed like a perfect day to him.

As a busy actor, Song Wei Long has gradually learnt to balance work and life. He recently watched and liked the old movie "Interstellar".  And an anime, the name of which he did not reveal. The anime hero has a cute and real character. "He has his own problems, such as being lazy...I think he is a very vivid person.  And I like it very much."

A vivid and rich person has always been the role Song Wei Long wants to play. Hot-blooded and a bit lazy.  He also has his own shadow. The most advanced drama always intertextualises with reality.  As an actor, Song Wei Long has a deeper relationship with drama. 

There is a line in "Go Ahead" that people grow up in an instant. Song Wei Long, who said this line when he first debuted, looks back now, and realised that he has grown up in an instant !

Since his debut at the age of 16, the 23-year-old Song Wei Long has come to today step by step.

Next, Song Wei Long will have three new works:  "A League of Nobleman", "Bionic" and "Just For Meeting You". 

What he looks forward to is, "Everyone will see a different me from my previous roles. The contrast between these roles is quite large, including the characters of Ling Xiao and Yuan Song in the past.  Because people are quite different, and they may be decent at a certain point. So I hope that everyone will find something more similar to me when they see the contrast." The young man's point of view has a speculative meaning.

Among the three new works, the most contrasting character is Cheng Nuo, the character in "Bionic".

"Bionic" is a sci-fi suspense web drama, telling the story of Cheng Nuo and An Qiu, members of the "Bright Eyes" organization who are in charge of bionic cases in 2035. The rapid development of bionics has caused many problems.

Unlike the previous youthful characters, this time Cheng Nuo is sloppy and decadent, with more maturity and a stronger storyline. Cheng Nuo is much older than Song Wei Long, has a beard, and has some pain in his heart. He is a very sad person and easily falls into emotions. And Song Wei Long himself will think about the good even if he loses.

Song Wei Long thought it was very fresh, "I am a person who likes to challenge." As for the beard, he thought it was normal at first sight.  Because at times he also goes unshaven.

After all, people have to grow up, and teenagers have entered a more matured adult world.

Debuting at a young age, Song Wei Long has withstood many tests that are not humane.

One or two years ago, he was still in a state of confusion and often had internal frictions. But have also been looking for a workaround. For example, he often makes a summary for his day.  Like why is today’s work not done well or why he is  suddenly unhappy today.  Then he must change this mentality. Later, he found out that the reason might be because he got up late or went to bed late.   So he tries to  solve it and adjusts his state to the best.

Everyone talked about their troubles at work and their own methods to solve them. If he thinks it makes sense, he will change. What is more important is the psychological dependence. He is not a very expressive person when he is with his friends.  Even if he does not express it, it is fine with them. But he still talks the most, when he is with his friends. There is this kind of mutual encouragement which warms him.

Gradually, the confusion became less. "Now I have my own ideas or goals in life and work, such as what I want. The ideas are more grounded and more planned. After thinking about it, I will practise it step by step."

When encountering internal frictions again, Song Wei Long already knows how to solve them.

"First of all, from the psychological point of view, you must have self-confidence. When you have internal frictions, you must give yourself a positive energy. You must believe that you can do it. I think this is a very important psychological construction. On the other hand, it is about action. One is to exercise and keep healthy.  The other is to plan for one's own affairs and improve autonomy."

In terms of physical health, he tries his best to do aerobic exercise every day, and cycling is one of them. The first time I rode a bike was with my friends. In the past, he liked walking more, but after riding a bike, he found that his mood and state would improve.  And he gradually fell in love with it. Once even rode close to forty or fifty kilometers.

The new year has come, and what Song Wei Long wants to say to his future self is: "Happy, happy, and a better mentality. It's not that it's not good now.  But I just hope that I can become stronger psychologically and have a better mentality. I hope that every aspect will improve a little bit, and I hope that I can go to the next level."

The outside world has been looking forward to seeing Song Wei Long make new movies. Song Wei Long said flatly and forcefully, "There will be more works. Regarding the next role, as long as the script is reasonable and the characters are rich, I will like it. This  character must be real.  He must not be perfect.  People have multiple faces. They must be rich in character.  And I will like them.”

LEON: You have been praised for your latest airport outfits. The jacket, wide-leg pants, and wide-brimmed hat look great.

Song Wei Long: Really, are you really asking too little of me?

LEON: Isn't it because of your good figure?

Song Wei Long: I don't deny it, haha. I like hats very much recently.  And I am going to start wearing cold hats.

LEON: How would you rate your private outfits?

Song Wei Long: 8-9 points. 0 points if you don't dress up. In fact, there are more times when the score is 0. For example, if you are in a hurry to go out in the morning, you don’t have time to dress up. I will wear more in the future.

LEON: What is your favorite item recently?

Song Wei Long: I just bought a simple knitted beanie.

LEON: If you go on vacation, what would you like to wear?

Song Wei Long: Short-sleeved white T-shirt and jeans.   Simple and comfortable.

LEON: Skateboards and Frisbees are very popular recently, do you play them in private?

Song Wei Long: I didn't play Frisbees.  But I skate a long time ago. I didn't play frisbee because it requires a lot of people.  And I can't get so many people.  It's not convenient if you play with strangers.

LEON: What movies or books are you watching recently?

Song Wei Long: I've been reading scripts recently.  I was also reading  a book.  A sci-fi story.  But I didn't finish it.

LEON: What is your favorite drink at the coffee shop?

Song Wei Long: Latte.  (What a coincidence?  Me too)

LEON: How long can you go without social networking?

Song Wei Long: 10 minutes is fine.

LEON: What is your frequency and habit of taking selfies?

Song Wei Long: I don't have any special frequency or habit.  If I  feel that I look good  today so I will shoot it.

LEON: Which color do you think best represents you?

Song Wei Long : I like green.

LEON: When was the last time you sang to yourself?

Song Wei Long: When taking a bath, I can sing any song.

LEON: You are asked to shoot a group of blockbusters, what do you want to shoot?

Song Wei Long: I would like to travel with my friends, or have fun together.  Such as when chatting.  Record more daily life.  I think it is very meaningful.

LEON: For example, what is the rhythm of your work and life?

Song Wei Long: The rhythm of work is like a happy little bee. In life, I am like a fish.  Free and easy.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Thanks so much for sharing, a very delightful reading for me. 

Thanks for all your translation and hard work, learn much more about Song Wei Long! Honest, happy and down to earth, very positive and great character. 

Abundant opportunities waiting for him, cheering him on!

• Thanks 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 21 December 2022)

Song Wei Long:  Waiting For Him.......

I know. 2022 has been a Difficult Year for Song Wei Long's Fans.  But it is something that needs to be done.  To break free from Yu Zheng's devilish grasp.  So that he can Soars High Into The Sky!!

Come on all of you.  Put on a smile.   And let us look forward to 2023 with him.

:partyblob:

• Like 3

(Posted on: Thursday, 22 December 2022)

Song Wei Long : Celebrating "The Winter Solstice"

Today is the "Winter Solstice". This is a Chinese Festival.  After Winter is Summer.  So "The Winter Solstice" is a prelude to the Chinese New Year.  And it is believed to be even more important than Chinese New Year itself.

It is usually celebrated with a "sweet glutinuous balls dessert".

Sesame big tangyuan with syrup soup. Close up of sesame big tangyuan (tang yuan, glutinous rice dumpling balls) with sweet syrup soup in a bowl on wooden table background for Winter solstice festival food. winter solstice festival stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

Any Chinese Fans out there?   I would like to wish you all a "Very Happy Winter Solstice!"

Here Song Wei Long is celebrating it with "Dumplings". :lol:

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1222%2Fe1ecfd93j00rnajbt001xc000rf00vug.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Love 2

(Posted on: Saturday, 24 December 2022)

Song Wei Long At The 4th Hainan Island International Film Festival 2022

The closing ceremony of the 4th Hainan Island International Film Festival was held in Hai Tang Bay, Hainan Island earlier this afternoon, 24 December 2022.

Spoiler

• Like 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 24 December 2022)

Song Wei Long : 4th Hainan Island International Film Festival 2022 (18 - 25 December)

Hainan Island and it's beautiful seaside. You can see the "Red Carpets" and the Big LCD Screens of the film festival.

736.gif

753.jpg

English Translations:

The sunny and handsome Song Wei Long appeared in an off-white suit.  He says: 

"As a Volunteer Ambassador, I feel honored to be able to participate in this year's Hainan Island International Film Festival.  The weather is very good today, and I feel good too.  Very happy. Yes".

Interviewer:  Do you have any filming developments to share with others?

"There will be a new film out next year.  Called  'Just For Meeting You".  Could not wait to meet with everybody soon."

• Love 3