[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Tuesday, 3 January 2023)

Song Wei Long's Next Drama "Lovesickness Order" (想思令) "Lovesickness Order"  is a literal translation of 想思令.  I am sure the English Title will  change once filming starts.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0103%2F87eaaff9j00rnvchi01brc000r5010ig.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

"Lovesickness Order" (Or "Acacia Order"),  is an ancient costume idol drama adapted from Xi Juan's novel "The Snatched Bride".

It tells the story of Jun Qiluo, who has a dual-identity.  To the outside world, it is Jun Feifan, the illegitimate son of the Jun family. 

At the age of 20, Jun Qiluo went through many difficulties in Beixuan. Not only was she framed as a secret agent and abused, but after returning home, her family property was stolen by her relatives. After experiencing a series of turmoil, Jun Qiluo began to revive the family business.

Yang Ying plays the role of 25-year-old Jun Qiluo, who is also the shopkeeper of Jun's business. She is a witty, intelligent, eloquent and very independent woman. 

Song Wei Long  is Xuan Lie. At 26 years old, he is the leader of Beixuan Xuan Department and is an important military minister. His character is resolute and courageous.  A bit domineering. After all, he is a northern man with a strong blood.

This role is a big challenge for Song Wei Long.  Because in person, he  looks more refined. To act domineering, he will need acting skills. This  makes the audience looks forward to it even more.

Filming will take about 100 days.  The director of this drama is Mr Mai Guan Zhi.   He has created many classic costume dramas and  can be called a maker of popular costume dramas. He has directed phenomenal hits such as "Sword" and "Immortal Samsara". He has also made great achievements in modern dramas. "Hong Kong Sisters" and "Sunny Evening in Midsummer" are all from him.

As usual, Song Wei Long got this project through his own efforts.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

(Posted on: Thursday, 5 January 2023)

Song Wei Long:  Persecuted By YZ 

He purposely paraded Song Wei Long in his Annual List of Artistes.  To declare his Victory in their Legal Battle.  To humiliate Song Wei Long.  Very Revengeful person.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0104%2F5765102bj00rnyjto00jsc000hl00hng.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Song Wei Long :  Some Good News !

Song Wei Long's "Go Ahead"  will be screened in Canada today!

• Like 2

On 1/1/2023 at 1:04 AM, hush puppy said:

(Posted On: Sunday, 1 January 2023)

Happy New Year 2023 To Everyone Here:

@jcwsgal @Azalea S @FavSong_JKWL

May all your wishes come true: Good Health, A Successful Career, Happiness, Peace, Abundant Wealth And Prosperity

happy new year wishes and greetings - email banner

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL~

Sorry for late wish... May it be filled with new adventures and good fortunes.....:wow1:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Welcome back @jcwsgal!   I know you must have gone for your Year-end or Beginning of the Year holiday. 

How was it?  Where did you go?  Share a bit.  :lol:

Yeah.... it was fun a lot.. I've enjoyed new year holidays with friends partying...  Now holidays are sadly over and back to work like zombie... lolll.... How about you? Did you have a good time also?

• Love 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 8 January 2023)

Song Wei Long: At Shanghai Airport

Today, 8 January 2023.  If he has any Filming Project, I believe he will only start after Chinese New Year.  Which means End-January or Early February 2023.

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 10 January 2023)

Song Wei Long : From Shanghai To Beijing

After his Photo and Video Shoots for Emporio Armani and Esquire Magazine, Song Wei Long flew to Beijing.  I wonder if he is preparing to begin filming.

HudaFIP7d7Mp71K0gj5MQpfXbixD1cB7vK7JzZ4thNn6MZ2Zm46roC1OfZuMcBcpFA18th8oXn3f06g=s1024-c-fcrop64=1,00001fd5ffffe02a-nd-v1

JxY9qj4WtoGQ9huimKcVO0BISUDmsCDQNCwsgo1by1SVc46zSzcJ6Cl5njAlo0SWYDG1I4TBO1Fwgw=s1024-c-fcrop64=1,00000c67ffffb7a7-nd-v1

GO_lb1vSgywaF-dlCNz5DKzi3cMRO-pMWbPdHnh4IhH10knPjTfiBT0EIU-uJ65UrWfCPnr2TU2w=s1024-c-fcrop64=1,00002a38ffffd5c7-nd-v1

Spoiler

4mYWaQfBbDP24cPLRQLPItQDvMXBWyhERxawFH1aD1glM2N-GfQv7VSoVrovfiM-hcuOiIjPQOyc=s1024-c-fcrop64=1,00002a72ffffd58d-nd-v1

• Like 1
  • Love 2

(Posted on: Thursday, 12 January 2023)

Song Wei Long :   Having Fun At The Seasid

I have always love these photos - for his Tenderness & Affections for his Pet Dog.  So I am posting them again! :blush: 

Spoiler

K32b_KUb0S-8bJU5.jpg

• Like 3

(Posted on: Sunday, 15 January 2023)

Song Wei Long: Some Old Photos

He has come a long way.

Could not wait for him to start shooting his New Drama. Could not wait to see him acting "Domineeringly".

The Female Lead has already joined the Crew to learn the Ancient Etiquettes, Speaking the right way and some Martial Art Moves.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1219%2F9508e0a5j00rn4jov0021d000m800wfm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F1219%2Fd0d71091j00rn4jow001bd000gy00wem.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Like 2

(Posted on: Tuesday, 17 January 2023)

Song Wei Long: Photoshoot For "Super Elle" Magazine February 2023 Issue

It is for Chinese New Year 2023.  He is in "Gucci" attires.

Blazer, wide-leg trousers, striped T-shirt

Plaid Muller shoes are Gucci

He still said that he is still not used to "being seen too early by everyone".  It is still the same 7 years after his debut.  "I can accept it, but I am not completely used to it yet".   Then he quickly added, "But this is where I'm luckier."

Between the eyes of the outside world and his heart, who is Song Wei Long?

• Love 2

(Posted on: Wednesday, 18 January 2023)

Song Wei Long: An Old Picture From His Schooldays.

• Yes.  That is him.  Right at the Back.  The Yellow Arrow showing him posing with a "Peace Sign".  Must be from his Junior High School Years.  He is already "So Tall" back then.  But his Face/ Head is so small. :lol:

Song Weilong interviewed and said that girls chased him when he was a student. When he saw the graduation photo, the school grass is not called for nothing.

• Like 3

(Posted on: Thursday, 19 January 2023)

Song Wei Long: His New Drama - "Acacia Order"

Angelababy (Female Lead) and Song Wei Long (Male Lead) enjoys "Equal Billings".   That means both are given "Equal Treatment and Importance" by the Producer and Director.  

I am happy to learn that.

"Acacia Order" currently has 4 leading actors, namely:

Song Wei Long (Male Lead)

- Yang Ying or Angelababy (Female Lead)

- Ren Hao (Second Male Lead)

- Bai Bingke (Second Female Lead)

At present, the second male and female lead, have already gone to the crew to start training and playing.  They are filming at Hengdian.

I believe Song Wei Long will join them after Chinese New Year.

The other three cast members have Average Acting Skills only.  But anything can happen.  

I wish Song Wei Long Good Luck for his new project.

• Like 2
  • Love 1