Jay Chou - 发如雪 (Fa Ru Xue)

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker

Thanks for the comments, guys =]

conversebunny - I wish I could play er hu T__T it sounds so beautiful. You should upload a clip of yourself playing it, sometime XD

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sikkony

I wish that's my comment when I sing Jay Chou songs -_-;

why sound like jay chou?

Haha, maybe it's a good thing :D I personally do not like Jay Chow for his singing, but I like his compositions.

Anyways, I beleive you sound like Jay Chou because you have this "straining" sound sometimes that Jay possesses.

Guest tengteng

First part:

我举杯饮尽了风雪-a bit slang

打翻前世柜-a bit too slang

缘字(诀)it sound a bit more like yue than jue

明月ming mie?Pronouncing a bit..

Second part:

轮回u sound a bit out of breath

微醺wo xun??wei xun...

I guess your voice is way way different from Jay, and of course your style in presenting this song.Over all, I think your rendition is quite good,cos u didn't go offpitch or watever but u need to pronouce ur words correctly...and you're off--a step closer to ur singing dream!!(If that's ur ambition :) ]

Guest fantasiimaker

tuesday - thank you ^^

.: CruNk DynaSty:. - That made me really happy XD lol I appreciate it<3

sikkony - haha yeah Jay isn't the greatest vocalist (but i like his voice still ^^)..but some of his songs rock =D

pest - XD; thanks!

tengteng - haha sorry ^^;; my chinese pronounciation is really bad, as I said previously. thanks for taking the time to find my mistakes! =)

VietForce - thanks ^^ that's one cute puppy in your av XD

Jasmine<3 - heheh sometimes I wish I could be more crisp instead of mellow XD (are the two even opposites? x_x) thanks lol.

Rainie - I like the guy in the mv XDD and the traditional setting/costumes. Thanks a lot!

ruu - gah I've wanted to T__T but it's very low and I think it'd be difficult to keep up with the pace...it'd take a lot of practice .__. I want to hear someone sing it though XD

Guest sikkony

Haha, maybe it's a good thing :D I personally do not like Jay Chow for his singing, but I like his compositions.

sikkony - haha yeah Jay isn't the greatest vocalist (but i like his voice still ^^)..but some of his songs rock =D

Actually I just heard his original to 發如雪 and I must say that my views have changed. I really like his singing in that piece, it was very beautifully done, and much better than most of his other songs. I think it's cos he think it's "Diao" to slur all the words, and do weird things in singing, things that a normal singer try to avoid, and that's what makes him a weird, and awful (note: awful read lightly) singer sometimes. If he sang normally, he would own, much like Fa Ru Xue and some of his other pieces.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

Hey I haven't heard this song before

I'm not actually a jay fan but I like a few of his songs

I like your voice ^^

YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!!

i love this song because i love jay chou..and because i love jay chou i love initial d and because i love initial d i love cars.......not really ¬_¬ but i love this song and jay x)

Archived