Jay Chou - 发如雪 (Fa Ru Xue)

Guest fantasiimaker

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest ___orangelicious

You have an AMAZING voice! It's so beautiful!! Maybe you should try singing that song with Jaychou and laura! Haha I like this song A LOT more now =) You make the words a lot more clear than when Jay sings it =/ I don't know, i can never really hear his lyrics ><

Guest viruz

wow....:o really good! give urself a pat on the back man! Damn the song is good and the singing too. Hope you sing more in the future. :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tian`tian

Wow...your voice is so nice...I can't really explain it, but it's low but reallly nice. lol

Nice job!!! :D

I wish I could sing. :(

Guest Fennecus

Wow...your voice is so nice...I can't really explain it, but it's low but reallly nice. lol

Nice job!!! :D

I wish I could sing. :(

Wow, 749 posts Jess...

Guest xingjing

I think you shouldn't hold some of the notes too long. You're going to slow for the song. There's something with your pronounciation that bothers me... but don't bother about me, because all I do is be perfectionist.

Like sometimes you make them too short and others too long. It's... weird...

Anyways, I like your voice. However, I think it's not as suitable for Jay Chou's songs.

Guest Lee

Ahhh!!!!!!!!!! I love this song! One of my favorite from that CD. Ur voice is sooo sweet =D, good job!

I'd like to hear you sing "Feng" by Jay Chou also ^^

ooo just wondering, are you chinese or korean? Cuz ur chinese is real good

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pomeyy.

You sound great! I loved this song from his album! Your chinese sounds a little off though. You are Chinese right?

Guest xkiseki

your voice blends very well with jay chou'ce voice. i don't think i've ever listen to any of yor mandarin songs before, but i must say you sound even better singing in mandarin. you have a very smooth and soothing voice. I can't really find anything to critique, it sounds very nice. great job.

Guest stardust_x

I loved your cover of Shuji to Akira before and I'm loving this song! Your voice is so nice to listen to and you did Jay's song really well!

Archived