Jung Woo-Sung 정우성 [Movies: “Hunt” + upcoming “A Man of Reason”, “12.12: The Day”]

Helena

Helllloooooo... I'm back from my trip! actually I was back yesterday already but was too busy at work.

Anne??? I think she is still stranded in Indon without internet kekekee...

Thanks for posting wonderful pics!!!

20051011173213.018.0.jpg

OMG even with male co-star, I can sense a good chemistry with that million dollar smile! :P

gosh ... so glad to be back at soompi ... i miss all the people here truly!!! just got back a few hours ago ... still can't make myself get to sleep though!!! hahahaha

VICODIN : *blows a kiss* so nice to see you again!!! your humor drives me rolling on the floor with laughter!!! your post are truly a great read always ... and not to say about the pics of woo sung that you're posting!! thanks!!

you are right!!! there must always be a spark in a relationship ... maybe woosung just needs to be away from his gf for awhile ... any takers??? i would definitely line up to be the first to entertain him for awhile ... hmmm ... even for longer then that too!! hahahaha

i live in maryland ... how about you friend??? i get to hangout in the internet during late nights and early dawn!!! it keeps me awake when studying or doing research!! :D

am i right?? is 'daisy' going to be shown in january of 2006 still??? i think that is what i read in the poster? and wow!! jang donggun, jeon jihyun and woo sung in a giordano shoot!!! i love that alot!!! can anyone post more pics??

hmmm ... seems to me sooner or later woo sung is going to take over bae yong jun's top hunk role in japan!! i just know it!!! and woo sung is so much hotter really (this is my personal opinion and is in no way saying that byj is not hot!! so i hope his fans will not be angry with me! :) ).

Latest box office details of AMTR in Japan

Posted by syjfan l The Official SON YE JIN Thread

Up to 7 Nov 05, AMTR has attracted 1.12 million viewers and collected 1.4 billion yen box office sales. And it is still at no.2 in its thrd week.

The box office for weekend 5 - 6 Nov was almost the same as the first weekend of 22 - 23 Oct meaning words of mouth and friends-bringing-recommending-friends effects are very strong.

Another 2 to 3 weeks at this momentum, AMTR will smash all korean movies' records. Windstruck was highest at 2 billion yen before April Snow became the highest at 2.4 billion yen. Breaking Windstruck's record should be a piece of cake. I am looking for AMTR to break 3 billion yen box office sales set by the highest grossing Asian movie which is 'Hero'.

AMTR's achievement is wonderful. Without a strong fan base for Ye jin and Woo Sung, the movie attracts movie goers on its merits. Audience satisfaction survey showed that AMTR received as high as 93% out of 100% (same when it was screened in Korea). Some people think that the success of AMTR is due to Ye jin's recent popularity but that is way off the mark. Cho Ji Woo was the most popular Japanese actress by a large margin in Japan for the past 2 years but her movies have never got very far in the Japanese box office. In fact, even as Ye jin fan, I think it would be disrespectful to Woo Sung and to the production team of AMTR to claim the success of the movie for Ye jin.

If it is due to Ye jin's recent popularity and high budget promotion, the movie could have only done well in the first week and the box office would have slided downward very quickly. The fact that the box office has stayed high for the past 3 weeks tell a different story. In fact, it has done as well that it has suppressed major blockbusters like Tim Burton's Corpse Bride, The Brother Grimms and Spring Snow.

To tell the truth, I think Woo Sung is a huge factor for AMTR's success too. I use EXCITE portal translation software to read Japanese's fans posting and I am very moved by some of their comments. Lots of praises for Woo Sung and Ye jin and most importantly, many Japanese posted that AMTR is one of the best movies they have seen. One fan posted the best in his 20 years of movie-watching. Some posted that they could not get out of the story...(exactly my sentiments). Just too many good comments to post here. I am beginning to like Japanese more and more !!!

Guest vicodin

ANNYEONG ALL!

hii quteacho, lovewls, leianji, moogles, lee, inez and all!

jws816nq.jpg

and welcome back leianji!!!! *hugs* *hugs*

it's reallllly nice to have you back here.. we missed you for sure :)

oh and havent you heard the recent news yet ??

jung woo sung and his gf decided to give themselves a break.. and he's now goin out with me. yup yup.. he stayed at my place last night.. and nope we didnt do anything dirty.. we just cuddled up and smooching mooching and just take things slow.. we dont want to rush things :P:lol:

we're not actually couple..(yet) hehe we have this open relationship, i told him that i dont want to be a greedy one and have him for myself. i want to share him with his other lovers at soompi hahahahaha..

it's all about shaaaaaaaaring...

oh well, who am i fooling!

im sharing him because im sharing myself with some other k-hunks out there hahahaha why stick to one guy if you could have 5 or 7 of them :lol::D:lol:

yeah im such a beeatch! hahahahahahahaha

but im sure inez and some other girls would agree with me ;)

okay enough with the wishful thinking... and leianji, answering to your question about my location.. i live in Jakarta, Indonesia..

any other indonesians here ??? raise your hands pls!

btw, leianji.. whereabouts in MD do u live ?!?

and who's anne ?

she's in Indonesia right now ??? awwwww i wanna hang out with her!

hmmm ... seems to me sooner or later woo sung is going to take over bae yong jun's top hunk role in japan!! i just know it!!! and woo sung is so much hotter really (this is my personal opinion and is in no way saying that byj is not hot!! so i hope his fans will not be angry with me!

well.. well.. no bashing other celebtrities here, leianji.. *waves her finger*

hehehe.. but i couldnt more agree with you.. in my humble opinion.. jung woo sung is indeed hotter than bae yong jun and i do wish oppa will take over bae yong jun's top hunk role in japan.. he kinda deserves it..

*ouch* *ouch* pls stop hitting me bae yong jun's fans.. mianhaeyo.. it hurts :(

however, i thought Kwon Sang Woo is on the top of korea hunks list in japan ??

i cant really choose whom i want to be on the top of the list when it comes to KSW and JWS.. I LOVE THEM BOTH!

LOVEWLS!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!

this thread is almost dead without you around..

we missed your presence here!!!!

pls keep this thread alive, girls!!!

QUTEACHO!

thanks for the wonderful pictures and pls keep them coming!

im looking forward for more JWS oppa :)

Guest shopgirl

Anne is me, Sari! Hehehehe... I'M BAAAAAAACK!!! Whoah thanks for everybody for keeping the thread alive and well and full of a very very "inviting" comments :lol:

Altho the trip wasn't far... For some reason I got jet lagged and hence I wasn't logged in Soompi til now. But Anywhoo... *giving hugs and kisses to everybody*. I must make an addendum, tho... My internet connection is having much problems right now, so I may not be able to log in quite often. But if like previous experiences re-occured (especially on the previous pre-crashed soompi), what I'm saying sometimes proven to be moot :lol:

And I see that Lluna managed to made a comeback as well... :P

OK kids this is my tiny contribution for tonite... Hope the internet will co-op with me again tomorrow :P

The latest from Gio...

1025_submen.jpg

gio1.jpg

gio2.jpg

gio3.jpg

gio4.jpg

gio5.jpg

Guest conThanh

just finish A moment to remember last night. Gosh, this guy is hot hahahha. He's really sweet and handsome in there. These pics with him w/ no mustache is .. ahhah good looking too .. but in a modern way .. lolz i dont know. but he's really good in acting too. looking forward to see more of him !!!

Guest vicodin

just finish A moment to remember last night. Gosh, this guy is hot hahahha. He's really sweet and handsome in there. These pics with him w/ no mustache is .. ahhah good looking too .. but in a modern way .. lolz i dont know. but he's really good in acting too. looking forward to see more of him !!!

Hiiiiiiiiii conThanh!!

welcomebanner1la.jpg

welcome to the Jung Woo Sung's Residence, i hope you enjoy your stay here! ;)

ANNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you know how hard it was to keep this thread alive without you and the other girls ?????

I MISSED YOU! *hugs and kisses* i hope you had an enjoyable trip and a very good time ;)

did you go to indonesia ????? i live in Indonesia!!! hehehehe

oh wait.. does this mean kamu orang indonesia ?

btw, thank you sooooooo much for the GIO pics!

do you know where we can download the latest CF from/at ??

i hope your connection will get better soon.. im crossing my fingers for you here ;)

Guest skyelee21

Hey gals! Sorry I was gone for a bit. Was wandering somewhere else on the net.

Hee~! Sorry gals...

Shop is back! With lovely pics no less!

Welcome back, shop... err... Anne! *hugs*

I hope your internet connection gets better so that we can have more eyecandy here again!

Hahaha!!!

Vicodin, inez, moogles, quteacho, lovewls... ~waves

How are Woo Sung's girlfriends? Hahaha!!!

Hope you're all doing great!

Guest Fabiola

00331047_2.jpg

00345797_2.jpg

00338364_2.jpg

00348612_2.jpg

00348613_2.jpg

“Mutt Boy” gets its charm from the funny, moving father-son relationship perfect for the chemistry between Kim Kab Su and Jung Woo-Sung.

hi folks, i stumbled on this site this morning about DAISY.

sorry if it's been posted already,

it looks like someone from Holland posted th blog,

it's got set photos, nothing too interesting but a few shots of JWS

and daily updates on where they were shooting and what they did while they were there.

it's interesting- check it out:

http://www.joey6666.herejezus.nl/index.htm

ah Giordano ads, my weakness!!!! *thud*

hi Anne, thanks much for the welcome... welcome back yourself.

(oh, I'll mention this here even though it's highly inappropriate and irrelevant.... I think you're doing a fab job moderating over there at the short story battle Jun. I think it's a great endeavor, lot's of great inspiring and stimulating stuff!!!!)

woot, convo!!!! :wacko: *runs away*

VICODIN : so lovely to be bumping into you always!! never a dull moment when you are around!! :D i am in chevy chase!! so you are from indonesia!!! that's a lovely country!!! i do hope to see it one of these days soon!!!

oh!!! so it is you and woosung now huh!! hahahaha oh! no!!! you have to share girlfriend!!! hmmm ... for woo sung i would like his hands!!!

oopss!! got to cut this ... need to answer the phone!!

Guest shopgirl

ANNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you know how hard it was to keep this thread alive without you and the other girls ?????

I MISSED YOU! *hugs and kisses* i hope you had an enjoyable trip and a very good time ;)

did you go to indonesia ????? i live in Indonesia!!! hehehehe

oh wait.. does this mean kamu orang indonesia ?

btw, thank you sooooooo much for the GIO pics!

do you know where we can download the latest CF from/at ??

i hope your connection will get better soon.. im crossing my fingers for you here ;)

Hehehe... to answer your question... aku arek suroboyo Where are you from? hehehe... And I don't know about what's going on with the Internet, but right after I got back from Surabaya (where I have hardly/ almost nonexsitant internet connection watsoever), somebody is messing up with the connection here (SG)... at least in my computer. Darn it. Oh well, so I tried to be as thrifty and as fast as possible when answering or posting. I'm still trying to get it fixed ASAP.

About the latest GIO CF... Which one are you talking about? Because there's no Fall'05 or Winter'06 CF and I think I've posted the links for the Spring and Summer one on the previous pages. I don't have time yet to compile all the informations to give to WINK to post on page 1, yet hehehe...

Oh well, just in case I didn't... For Spring 2005 short movie ads:

http://img.giordano.co.kr/co_img/giordano/...a/tvcm/512k.zip (Full Version)

http://img.giordano.co.kr/co_img/giordano/...m/1min_jang.zip (JDG side of the story)

http://img.giordano.co.kr/co_img/giordano/...m/1min_jeon.zip (JJH side of story)

http://img.giordano.co.kr/co_img/giordano/...1min_cheong.zip (JWS side of the story)

all can be found @ www.giordano.co.kr ... but of course, :P

Nice to hear from y'all... keep on posting... And more old pics :D

This is along the line from Sari's Welcome poster ;) Giordano Summer 04 ad campaign

Steamy.jpg

steamy1.jpg

steamy2.jpg

steamy3.jpg

steamy4.jpg

steamy5.jpg

smokin1.jpg

smokin2.jpg

smokin3.jpg

smokin4.jpg

smokin7.jpg

smokin6a.jpg