Looking for Drama's name

Hi not sure if this is posted in the correct place

Looking for the name of this drama. I cant remember much of it, It was a  long running drama or melodrama around 120 ep  of 30 min or 50 , hour long episodes. Wife gets revenge on cheating husband., he has a mistress ( rich girl ) and they meet in his office he is a lawyer I think , his wife with the help of her sister ( I think she works for a newspaper )  puts a camera in a pot plant and records his affair. He writes a book about divorce and at the launching of the book his betrayal is shown on screen everyone storms off . The wife goes one step further and throws leaflets of the affair  from the company' s  roof, the rich girl dad is upset 

This drama was English subbed  

Any help would be appreciated  

Thanks

@skaapboer

If you're looking for a drama you can ask for it here:

But I've moved this thread to the general k-entertainment section. The k-dramas & movies section is only there for the official discussion threads.

-Jillia

• 1 month later...

Needing drama help, like watching most kinds of asian drama's lately I have found ones like Dr Qin Medical Examiner and SCI Mystery interesting to watch, i have seen when a snails falls in love thats cute as well.

But i am after more in this line, i find alot of the chinese/hong kong dramas drawn out in plot or silly reasons for break ups not strong characters with chemistry and stay together to fix things or investigate things.  

Any suggestions on more dramas along this lines I can watch?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 9:56 AM, fragglerock said:

Needing drama help, like watching most kinds of asian drama's lately I have found ones like Dr Qin Medical Examiner and SCI Mystery interesting to watch, i have seen when a snails falls in love thats cute as well.

But i am after more in this line, i find alot of the chinese/hong kong dramas drawn out in plot or silly reasons for break ups not strong characters with chemistry and stay together to fix things or investigate things.  

Any suggestions on more dramas along this lines I can watch?

Well, I created a filter just for you, on TwoMovies, I believe it's far better than imdb if you want to filter your movie selection. Here: Chinese Drama movies 

Please tell me if you need something else, I can create a new filter for you. Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived