[variety] Jo Jung Rin's So Gal Ting 아찔한 소개팅

Hey everyone - I've heard from a friend that this is a really funny show...but I can't seem to find anything on it anywhere...does anyone have any information on it? =D

EDIT:// So I found some information! Check it out...and I edited the image from the website to make this graphic because it was too long to fit on here...

untitled1ns1.jpg

program01.jpg

The main website for this show is here: http://mnet.com/ting

They choose regular guys to do what? I can't read Korean but am interested since Jo Jung Rin, my fav actress, is hosting the show. ^_^

i heard this was a direct copy of MTV's show Next

Oh really? Hmm I don't really like Next...hopefully teh people here are more normall...because the people are next are just really mean and it seems really fake anywyas lol....I like Jo Jung Rin maybe it'll be better haha.

next is just this show on MTV where a girl or guy goes on dates with 5 people. While the person is on the date...they can just "NEXT" the person, in which case the next person comes out and that the person that they nexted - will get money for every minute spent with the individual. It's a bit confusing to explain in text but that's how it goes. And at a any time during the date...the person can say, "Choose the money or another date with me."

I think this show is just Jo Jung Rin going on dates? maybe? But I see pictures of girls on the website as well....anyone care to translate I'm no good with Korean either lol.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived