Kim Hye Ja, Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, And Son Ho Jun Confirmed As Main Cast Of New JTBC Drama

Kim Hye Ja, Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, and Son Ho Jun will be starring in an upcoming drama! “Dazzling” (working title), JTBC’s new Monday-Tuesday drama that will air in 2019, has confirmed the four actors as its leading cast and has begun filming. “Dazzling” tells the story of a woman who lost time […]

The post Kim Hye Ja, Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, And Son Ho Jun Confirmed As Main Cast Of New JTBC Drama appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

I just got confused with this article. Is Son Ho Jun the older brother of Han Ji Min here (since it says he is the older brother of Kim Hye Ja, the older version of HJM)?? If so then there is no chance for him to be the third wheel. Awww....  I was kinda looking forward to that. Especially both of them starred in a time travel drama recently ("Go Back Couple" & "Familiar Wife").  It would be cool too if he plays the other guy sometimes. But maybe he has his own storyline here different from the main plot.   I want him to be a main lead but if this is a good role then I'm ok with him to be 2nd (besides I don't think he strives to be lead all the time coz he just wants to be able to prove himself as an actor).

It says he "isn't bogged down by time"...does that mean that he also gets old or can control time like HJM's character?

Archived