Edison Chen @ The Grudge 2 Premiere

Gitakawaii

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kabukislut

thank god he doesnt try to act ghetto when they interviewed him, he actually seem smart there lol

anyways, its good that asian stars are starting to be more exposed.

Guest precious4e

yay edison!

But eRm... I guess the red carpet event wasn't exactly hollywood glam?

and YES thanks goodness no ghettoness. I can't stand it when he talks like that. yO!

Guest dr4g0n_l0v3r

Yeah, oddly enough I always thought he was like Cantonese, so I never really knew his English was that fluent, but wow, it is. ^_^. Yay for Edison!! :).

Guest miss sweetie

His English is so much better than his Chinese~

lol i like his chinese. his english should be well since he did grow up in canada.

.. well he looks like his usual fobby self ...

LOL i agree. couldnt he have worn something better for like a premiere. i mean other stars wears dresses and other semi-fancy stuff, but hes just wearing casual clothing.

either way, EDISON IS HOT!

Guest Melyxcious

he looks really tired o___o;;

i loved him in the movie

even though his acting wasn't that...err..

i dunno but yeah o-o;;

he's still cute<333

Guest BAN`CHAN

hehhe edison <333

he looks older and more tired =(

and wow.. i've never seen him talk so much english before!! it's really good

Guest SophiaSan

yeah his english has to be good

he lived in canada

"China's first rap album"

thats kinda cocky...theres already rap albums released in china but whatever you say edison...

ahahh this is like the first time i hear edison speaking without a "ghetto accent" on.lmao

but he looks super tired :( poor dude

Guest OMGKITTENSMEWMEWMEW

yeah his english has to be good

he lived in canada

"China's first rap album"

thats kinda cocky...theres already rap albums released in china but whatever you say edison...

ahahh this is like the first time i hear edison speaking without a "ghetto accent" on.lmao

but he looks super tired :( poor dude

He brought it to mainstream, and I think he meant Cantonese, not Mandarin.

Edison Chen's my boy. (no homo)

CLOT.

Guest Myss Blewm

lol i like his chinese. his english should be well since he did grow up in canada.

LOL i agree. couldnt he have worn something better for like a premiere. i mean other stars wears dresses and other semi-fancy stuff, but hes just wearing casual clothing.

either way, EDISON IS HOT!

Edison is Canadian? :w00t: Never knew that!!! I always thought he grew up in the US. Aww. I think every now and then he gets the urge to speak ghetto but he suppresses it. LOL Well, that's what I noticed when I was watching him on "The Grudge 2". Hahahaha. He's looking great, except that he looks a tired. Those bags under his eyes. Aww.

I hope this means that he'll get to do more English roles. And I hope they're not going to be "kunk-fu" roles. I'm so sick of Asian actors only doing those.

Archived