Oh Ji Ho 오지호

Guest rainz*gurl

Guest alakina

oh ji ho is a good actor love him in a second proposal, super rookie and silver knife(even if the movie isnt that great) :D

gorgeous guy, nice body n cute smile(dimples) :wub: whatelse can u ask for

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest amurr

why on earth his film got the same name with my nickname here..

btw,he's one HOTTIE MAN....oooohhh my....he's soooo masculine....how tall is he???

He's 6 feet tall, and he's bulked up a lot since La Belle (Mi in-Korean title).

The most beautiful man I have ever seen. I wish he could get better films to work in. He'd make it in the US if he spoke English.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cutegurl87

My goodness is he handsome.

Pictures with Oh Ji Ho for their new Hanhwa "Thinking in Dreams" CF:

2006032111050995201vn.jpg

2006032111050995228ib.jpg

Credit: LIPS

Guest sushimi

I saw him cry in "Thank you, life"... I like to see mens cry... it's so touching, even if it's for the dramas.... :)

Guest xmkaex

saw him in super rookie! ^^

i just notice that his birthday was 5 days ago on the 14. haha i came in this thread and i read his profile on the first page.

well..HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO OH JI-HO!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jesslynk26

I had already visited OJH's blog in Cyworld and the pics he posted are definitely eyecandy :D and the whole blog itself is really nice with all those messages that he posted...too bad I can't really read Korean but for the benefit of his fans, I'm giving the link to his blog so here it goes:

www.cyworld.com/ohzio

enjoy!

well this site doesn't work for me..seems like it's been closed or something :( does it still work for you? plz help me out cuz i wanna see his messages so bad (and of course those eyecandy pics too :P ) thx ya

well this site doesn't work for me..seems like it's been closed or something :( does it still work for you? plz help me out cuz i wanna see his messages so bad (and of course those eyecandy pics too :P ) thx ya

hi!

I actually browse his blog every now and then and the link still works for me. however, when you first open cyworld blogs, it's really hard to open it because of the pop-ups.anyway I'll post another link to Oh Ji-ho's cyworld. I hope this works

http://cyworld.nate.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=43956853

Guest jesslynk26

hi!

I actually browse his blog every now and then and the link still works for me. however, when you first open cyworld blogs, it's really hard to open because of the pop-ups.anyway I'll post another link to Oh Ji-ho's cyworld. I hope this works

http://cyworld.nate.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=43956853

yeah this one does work..thank you so much, you just make my day^^

Guest inez

I saw the news of 'My Wife is A Gangster 3' on Arirang channel and his name is being mentioned. So, JiHo is going to be in the movie sequel?..AWESOME!!

jesslynk26...I'm happy that I was able to help you about OJH's Cyworld blog :D

and yes, Oh Ji-ho has been cast in the third installment of My Wife is a Gangster. I think he will be partnered with Shu Qi in the movie and they will shoot in both Hongkong and Korea...and it is GOOD NEWS indeed :D

Guest amurr

Does anyone know if OJH is okay? I saw some pix of him at another thread here, recent ones for Levi's jeans. He looked so terribly thin and tired. Maybe sick? Depressed?

I feel concerned. He was looking wonderful and healthy in A second Proposal, and also in Silver Knife. I noticed in Super Rookie that he was thinner, and now these pix for Levis.

If anyone has any info about his health, etc. please post.

Thanks

Is he mixed? He doesnt look full korean to me.

he's Korean

amurr...I'm not sure about his health condition right now, but I agree with what you said that he got thinner during his recent works...maybe he wants it that way or may be because he has been busy in one production after another since his breakthrough role in The Second Proposal. I 've been checking his cyworld blog and he hasn't been posting yet...how I wish though I could understand Korean to read all his messages

Archived