Nemesis

Guest bluepoemist

Guest BastBlack

I think these are the three lead singers. Correct me If I'm wrong. I'm guessing here.

One: Baek Dae Hee? 2000-2003

9320323e.jpg

Two: Tae Hee? 2004

b67c5fab.jpg

Three: Noh Seung Ho 2005-2006

f7dfa535.jpg

bB

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluepoemist

I think these are the three lead singers. Correct me If I'm wrong. I'm guessing here.

One: Baek Dae Hee? 2000-2003

Two: Tae Hee? 2004

Three: Noh Seung Ho 2005-2006

Oh Tae Hee and Dae Hee are the same people... I think i misspelt it the second time ^^;;

But the very first vocalist was pre-Baek Dae Hee...when the band got formed during their high school years.

And the whole thing with EVE and Nemesis having the same song, if you see on the CD cover, it refers to Goodbye (ver N) ... I think Eve released it as a digital single first but the song was arranged and composed by SeBin it was included in the Nemesis album (or was it a present...? not too sure). When Eve released their 7th album last month, they included Goodbye as their title track.

====================

Has anybody listened to Eve's 7th album yet? What's it like? I'm still waiting for mine to come :S

Guest NemesisG

woah yeah a nemesis thread, i was long in this forum but have problems with my account, long time no visit .-.-

thanks bastblack to give me the link to this thread.

i'm a nemesis and eve fan too *jump,jump*

is it right that Tae Hee's nick is DeHi? i have read it in the past on a web site but i see so many versions of his name and i'm a little bit confused...

Guest Nathassia

Please, help!!!... it's about No Seung Hoo o_O!!!... this was posted in the Nemesis Cafe Daum

네미시스 팬 여러분...

많이들 놀라셨을겁니다. '언젠가는 가겠지..'라고 막연히 생각하던, 그 때가 왔네요..

2006년 6월 29일.. 네미시스의 아름다운 목소리를 자랑하던 보컬 노승호 군이 군입대를 하게 되었습니다.

불과 1-2달 전에 통지된 결과이기에, 저희는 참 많은 고민을 했습니다.

가수라는 특수직업상, 조금이라도 젊은 날에 1-2년 정도 더 미뤄서 2집까지 활동을 하고 가야할지,

아니면 지금 다녀와서 걱정 없이 계속 적으로 2,3,4집을 쭉 내면서 활동할지에 대한 고민이었죠.

어떤것이 더욱 좋은 선택인지에 대해 심각히 생각한 후,

저희는 더 나은 도약을 위해, 조금은 웅크리기로 결정했답니다.

지금 조금 시간을 연기해서 2집을 또 내고, 더욱 많은 사람들이 네미시스를 알게 되었을때,

그때 또 2년의 공백기를 가지는것 보단,

지금 네미시스 1집의 어느정도의 성공으로 많은 사람들이 이 밴드의 가능성을 주목하고 있을때,

잠시 앨범을 2년동안 공들여 준비하는 기분으로, 휴식을 가지고, 2년후 멋진 2집을 선사하여, 쉼 없이 계속 활동을 하는걸로 결정했습니다.

아마, 생각보다 시간은 빨리 흘러갈것이예요..

올해 말까지 세빈이와 의석이는 이브 7집 활동을 하며 여러분 곁에 가까이 있을것이고,

내년은, 승호가 미리 녹음한 곡들로 네미시스 1.5 집 이나 Single로 여러분 곁에 다가갈 것이며,

그다음해면 바로 제대를 하고 2집을 바라볼수 있겠죠 ^^

승호가 먼저 입대하고, 다른 멤버들은 날짜를 기다리고 있습니다.

민혁군은 현역 입대 예정이고,

세빈,의석,성우군은 공익,상근등으로 활동은 못하겠지만, 퇴근후 음악작업은 계속 할수 있을거예요.

조만간 MBC 미니시리즈 음악에도 음악작업을 하여, 여러분에게 들려드릴수 있고,

세빈이는 곡을 계속 쓰며, 다른 가수 음반에 곡을 주는등 계속적으로 네미시스 멤버들은 여러분 곁에 있을겁니다.

언제나 처럼, 여러분들과 밤이면 대화방에서 수다를 떨것이고, 좋은일이 생기면 이쁜이들과 항상 같이 해야죠 ^^

보통가수들 음반작업을 위해 1,2년은 활동 쉬잖아요~

우리 네미시스도 멋진 2집을 준비하기 위해, 잠시 활동을 쉬는것뿐이니 걱정마세요 ^^

그 수많은 기획사들의 멤버를 바꾸라니, 더 대중적인 가요를 하라니..어쩌니 등등..

다 뿌리치고, 친구들과 함께 꿈을 이뤄나가고 있는 밴드입니다.

승호는 무엇보다도 더욱 소중한 네미시스 멤버이구요 - ^^

여러분들도 어릴때의 꿈이 있죠?

많이 힘들고, 수많은 유혹에도... 네미시스로 꿈을 이뤄보는거, 설레입니다~

여러분들도 함께 해주세요 ^^

승호 입대 전인 6월 26일 - 마지막 팬미팅겸 미니 콘서트를 가질 계획입니다.

평일이라 조금은 늦은 8시경 시작예정이구요~ 많은분들 함께 네미시스 2집을 기약합시다! ^^

ps.음...군대 다녀와도 만 25살도 안되겠네~~ 으쌰!! ㅎㅎㅎ

ps2. 이쁜이들 2년동안 적금들어 놓으세요!! 2년후 펼쳐칠 활발한 활동을 위해 ㅋㅋ

does somebody understand it? @_@!... I tried to translate it in Babelfish... and dunno, but ... I understand that... Seung Hoo will be enlisted in the army soon @@!!!...

=__=

Guest bluepoemist

Please, help!!!... it's about No Seung Hoo o_O!!!... this was posted in the Nemesis Cafe Daum

does somebody understand it? @_@!... I tried to translate it in Babelfish... and dunno, but ... I understand that... Seung Hoo will be enlisted in the army soon @@!!!...

=__=

I don't have time to translate word for word at the moment (kind of cramming for an exam here..hahaha) but the main gist is that Noh Seung Ho got enlisted into the army, and that they have deicded to rest and release their second album in two years time. Se Bin and Eey Seok will continue to perform with Eve until late this year, and next year, Nemesis' 1.5 album or single which has been pre-recorded with No Seung Ho's voice will be released. Noh Seung Ho will enter the army first, and the other members are waiting to be enlisted now.

Se Bin will continue to compose songs for other singers. Although alot of people have been telling them to change the members and continue performing, Nemesis have decided to stay together as they are a band who are achieving their dreams with their friends. They are having a last fan meeting and mini-concert on the 26th this month, starting at 8pm.

Noh Seung Ho (I'm guessing) added as a post script that after coming back from the army in two year's time he will not even be 25.

==============

I was so dissapointed when I heard this T_T

Guest Nathassia

I was so dissapointed when I heard this T_T

me too... but, a lot stars have passed for that... and they returned...

also, they're young... wtv...

we will always wait for them !!!... *open arms*

I'm so happy for a reason: they have decided to stay together as they are a band =) !!!

Nemesis<333

thanks ^^!

Guest BastBlack

Thanks for the detailed translation. :)

An upcoming show, a mini single, enlistment... a lot going on.

It's good to know Nemesis will go on and that the friendship bonds are unshakeable. Very admirable. :)

For those that enlist, with any luck, their tenture will be uneventful. (That guy to the North may just be saber rattling. We'll see)

bB

Guest BastBlack

I still don't understand what's going on with Noh. :sweatingbullets:

There are some hardcore Nemesis and Noh fans over at Cyworld. Perhaps if you ask around there you might find, "Release Me."

I organized Nemesis on my ipod and compared old songs with new, I'll have to agree that the old school Quean was edgier. The infamious live video is something else.

Speaking of something else....

Does the person to the right of Sebin look familar, or am I smoking crack? :P

7-1-6.jpg

bB

Guest Alice

So uh whose the guy with the startling pink hair? his photo is sometimes posted on chinese forums for 'random internet guys' -__-

I like their song Lucid.. something though ^^

• 3 months later...

^ oh, i didn't know some of the members went to the military service.

best to them.

:lol: i just discovered that the group slime's vocal is baek daehi. haha slow. (but probably nemesis fans already know that :lol: ^^).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blue-rain

^ Wasn't slime just a project group?

I was browsing around youtube and I found an old clip of Noh Seung Ho in his old group 'valentine'. Back in the days when k-pop was all about funky hair and clothes kkk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17nTrs3PgU8

If you guys haven't seen this already, somebody has actually posted up an old performance of Quean when Baek Dae Hee was the vocalist. You can see how much Nemesis have changed their image with Noh Seung Ho as the vocalist...

• 2 months later...
Guest BastBlack

^ Wasn't slime just a project group?

I was browsing around youtube and I found an old clip of Noh Seung Ho in his old group 'valentine'. Back in the days when k-pop was all about funky hair and clothes kkk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17nTrs3PgU8

If you guys haven't seen this already, somebody has actually posted up an old performance of Quean when Baek Dae Hee was the vocalist. You can see how much Nemesis have changed their image with Noh Seung Ho as the vocalist...

Isn't YouTube great? You can find many things there (including boyband skeletons in the closet! eek!) ;)

I was just directed to some videos on YouTube of Baek Dae Hee's Slime. Go here:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...%9D%BC%EC%9E%84

I also have a playlist of video goodies related to Eve, Nemesis, and Sebin. You can find it here:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=EFB66992887D44FD

Enjoy!

bB

• 5 years later...

hohoho nobody has posted in this thread for years.

...anybody here? >.>

So I'm quite a new fan and thankfully I got addicted to this group! (since k-pop is getting more and more boring each day.. i mean look at rookie groups now. all the same)..

And I'll be happy if there are still some fans of Nemesis in this page xD

Thank you for those who posted some info about them .. years ago .. xD lol.

Guest adikkeluangman

Me here..... How did you know them?

I love Sebin (the guitarist). He got the sexiest legs for a rocker well, Lee Hyuk from Norazo came second.

Archived