Kim Jung Hoon 김정훈

Guest beautifulxmess

Guest loving_D

oh gosh jung hoon looks so much better with darker hair. i actually prefer him with black...but dark brown is better than light brown. :D

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest heartdrops

im a shin camper...

but i can't help but be mesmerized by kim jung hoon's smile..he's so cute..sometimes i wish that he gets the girl in goong..

he's so charming, love him in goong! i also sometimes wish he gets chae =/, i feel so bad for him, losing his throne just like that

Guest asian_love2788

i love goong! i think yul is so hot and his style of clothing is so adorable. i all his pictures especially when he's smiling it just makes me melt. oh so hot! it's a shame he might not get the girl in the end, it would have been nice to see a nice guy get the girl. I love his hair. and him being smart just makes him hotter. :D

Guest MingDao20

Hello to all KJH fans :D

Oh boy, i thought KJH is much younger than his age! He has such an adorable baby face *drools*

In Ep. 13 of Goong, while Yul & CG were at the attic, isnt it heartwrenching to see Yul having flashbacks of all his previous sweet encounters/moments with CG? Aww, poor Yul, his love for CG is so deep. It's sad to see him yearning and waiting for her luv in return :(

Heart melts during the part he sang to his hp tune *swoons* :wub: If anyone has that particular song, would appreciate very much if you could upload in YSI ya. Thanx a lot in advance *winks*

PS: *waves* to all LDW clan in this thread who luvs KJH too :P

hi telly! hehe..i just saw u over at the goong thread!! :D

hehe...anyone like my sig and avie? huh? :D thnx to apple who kindly made it for me at my request...

:D

goshers....kjh is soo cute! i just can't get over his smile!

but his hair is darker now! and he just looks sooo much cuter like that! :D

either way, i still love him!

<3kjh

heee, i love your avatar and siggy! =D i see you at the goong thread, too! =p

Hello to all KJH fans :D

Oh boy, i thought KJH is much younger than his age! He has such an adorable baby face *drools*

Heart melts during the part he sang to his hp tune *swoons*

i still can't believe he sang =) his voice literally made me gasp and think of all the nice things in the world =)

Guest MingDao20

i still can't believe he sang =) his voice literally made me gasp and think of all the nice things in the world =)

Telly... me too! :P I lost count of how many times i've been repeating this particular scene! I was like, 'oh Yul, this moment gonna be PERFECT if u could flash your killer smiles!' LOLs His soothing voice can actually make u feel dreamy & float on Cloud 9 :wub:

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

dude i fell in love with yul all over again while watching episode 14. he's soooooooo sweet to chaegyung. and the things he said to her when he confessed made me swoon. :wub:

dude the more and more i think about it, kim jung hoon is just PERFECT. he can sing and act. he's extremely good looking and has the best smile in the whole friggin universe. he's unbelievably smart. can i just marry him already?!?!?!?! :wub:

yep, i'm finally in! i'm so happy they finally accepted my friend's residence number, haha =)

more jung hoon goodies for us <3

Aww, gawddd.. Why do they want the residence number??? :( Aren't they going to accept any international fans?? :unsure: Sighzzz

I tried to randomly key in some numbers but they won't accept it :tears:

Thanks for the pics anyway!!

Heart melts during the part he sang to his hp tune *swoons* :wub: If anyone has that particular song, would appreciate very much if you could upload in YSI ya. Thanx a lot in advance *winks*

Aww, these are spoilers! Hehehe, I'm still downloading Epi 13... I think I will skim through the episode for that part!

Yeah~ I had a pleasant surprise when I was watching EP13 and he sang~ :wub: They even had some sort of tribute for Yul-CG before that!! Lovely~ ^_^ <3

Junghoon's darker hairstyle is like Hyesung's image in his early 1st jib promo. The Same Thoughts days.. Which I love! :wub:

Telly.. Congrats on finally being accepted!! :D

sweetbabigrl.. MythoonA uploaded UN MVs some pages back. I also put some Youtube links if you need it. :)

Guest SUjjang

oh mae yah. where have i been? *whistles.

i love his hairstyle. yanno what's fate?

before i knew that jung hoon oppa dyed his hair. i died it .. and then i watched it. and now.. WE HAVE THE SAME HAIR COLOR <3

Guest dorkette

kjhdark25gi.jpg

>> creds to yahoo! korea

wow, i love his new hairstyle/color as well.

i can't really tell what's special about it, but it just FITS. i like i like. :)

i like the hat/cap, too...

yep, i'm finally in! i'm so happy they finally accepted my friend's residence number, haha =)

more jung hoon goodies for us <3

andrea! i haven't seen you for so long =o where have you been!

hehe noproblem for the links, it's all for the love of our honey jung hoon =p

squeehee, thanks again Telly for all the pics. i'm glad you're in onlyhoon :)

i haven't been around my computer lately, that's all! quite amazing for me, considering how internet dependent i truly am. but i'm back now! such a delight to see all the goodies. i'm probably going to keep the posting at the goong thread to a minimum because it's so massive. thanks thanks thanks! and thanks for the latest scanlations for goong manhwa, i'm not sure if i posted at the manhwa thread, but i do appreciate it.

===

looking at those new balance ad/magazine scans that kayla and telly posted beforehand.

KJH looks really nice when he goes casual. his casual look just clicks together. very attractive.

i like him in his palace getup in goong, but i love his casual look so much more :)

Guest chubbyone

^

^

my CB have X-Man

Xman #25 LQ

Yoo Jae Seok ,Kang Ho Dong ,Kong Hyung Jin ,Kim Jong Kook ,Kim Jong Min ,Kim Jung Hoon ,Jo Jung Rin ,Park Jun Kyu ,Kim Won Hee ,Lee Ji Hyun ,Seo In Yeong ,Yun Eun Hye ,Rimario ,So Yoo Jin ,Shin Jung Hwan ,Eun Ji Won,Lee Seung Ki

Episode 59 ( 19 - 12 - 2004 )

Episode 60 ( 26 - 12 - 2004 )

and gonna upload

=Xman #15 HQ

Yoo Jae Seok ,Kang Ho Dong ,Kim Je Dong ,Kim Jung Hoon ,Kim Jong Min ,U-Know Yun Ho ,Lee Seung Ki ,Kim Jong Kook ,Jung Mi Seon ,Shin Jung Hwan ,Hannah ,Yun Eun Hye ,Han Kyung Jin ,Hwang Bo ,Chu Ja Hyun

Episode 39 ( 31 - 7 - 2004 )

Episode 40 ( 7 - 8 - 2004 )

=heroine EP28

=Loveletter season 2 EP81-82 HQ ft.kim jung hoon

=movie DMZ The Demilitarized Zone(ft.KimJungHoon)HQ but not for the subs ^^

Thanks pocky for the info. I'm dying to download heroine EP28 however, I'm hopeless with CBs.

I would really appreciate if anyone who has this particular episode(other than CBs) with

Kim Jung Hoon to please post it on this thread so that fans like myself can download it. So

please, pretty please! :tears:

i'm listening to liz phair's song right now, and i just find the lyrics so appropriate =)

oh jung hoon, why can't i breathe whenever i think about you!

brownjacket.jpg

brownjacket2.jpg

eeek.jpg

goongsuit.jpg

hehe, and so i shall continue with my jung hoon picture spammage =)

kanghyunyul.jpg

kissylips.jpg

sweater.jpg

throat.jpg

>> all creds go to www.onlyhoon.com

hehe, sorry if all the pictures have been posted before, i can't seem to remember, this thread is growing like crazy =p