My gf just got her first job. What should I get her?

miller06

Okay, so my gf  just got her first job and I’m so proud of her! I was thinking of giving her something special as a congratulatory gift and I was planning on something that might actually be useful for her job. She got hired as an events organizer and her first project is helping out in planning for an international dating social event to be held in a couple of months. It actually involves a lot of complicated planning and mapping so maybe I was thinking of giving her a customized planner or journal? I’m not so great with these kinds of things so I really need some suggestions you guys, lol. Thanks so much!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNnMGDprNKla7bSE0R8gT7686aa6753588f3835ce1e6ec26a668c--my-chiimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgBgCO5nJMCDMtWxr3y5V   The Best words to use are those created by YOU...

@miller06  Honestly my first thought was your two arms wrapped around her...  My second thought was after reading your post was what an amazing idea a planner... 

Maybe one that isn't just for planning when it comes to her wonderful new job.  But one that is filled with the BOTH OF YOU!  Maybe highlighted dates that are special to you.  Whether done personally or customized as you like.

Romantic dates and moments...  Favorite quotes...  Songs... Or poems... And last but not least pictures...

Your taking the time to make it personal for her is something money can't buy or replace. I think your idea was perfect because sometimes when she is tired and work may sometimes be overwhelming.  She will know just where to go and can look and see your personal touch that can reach out when she needs you and know just how much she is loved...:wub:

Will she be in the office mainly?

- New drink bottle/ keep cup/ mug (does she drink coffee/tea?) that she can keep at work

- New lunch boxes (with those different section splits) that she can bring to work
- A desk accessory she can keep at work e.g. super mini pot plants, solar powered bobble heads (if she has a window seat), photo frame of you 2 (this might be too cheesy to keep at work depending on personalities)

- Card holder (she can put her business cards in this)

Higher budget items:

- New pair of shoes (black boots/shoes with low heels or a cute pair of flats are safe go-to shoes for work) - note: flats can be bought on a lower budget if your gf does not mind brands too much.

- New bag (big enough to fit the stuff she now needs to bring to work e.g. lunch box, planner, work paper files) - again, this can be bought on a lower budget depending on brands.

On 26-4-2018 at 2:04 PM, Sejabin said:

I love shoes and bag!!

I think all girls will love these gifts xixixixi :blush:

leather bag is good for work. and heels :love: ..

there is price list for any gift depends on how long your relationship is and about your budgetting of course..

1st year of relationship = 100 US $

2nd year of relationship = 200 US $

3rd year of relationship = 500 US $

4th year of relationship= 500 - 1000 US $ 

5th year of relationship - the end of your life = an engagement ring. if not it is better for you to have separate ways and found another girlfriend :heart: 

If your girlfriend is a golddigger, use this list. Otherwise, use about 1/4th of it.

Remember that it's not the gift that counts, it's the thought that counts. I've impressed WAY more girls by getting a gift that was suited to HER specific wants and needs than by getting something expensive and be done with it.

I've seriously made a girl totally ecstatic by giving her a keychain of a little bear that cost me about 2 bucks, just because it was something she collected and had never seen before. 

Keep an eye out on what she likes, buy with her personality in mind. If she doesn't appreciate it, she's a golddigger and you'd better run, or next year, you WILL be buying her that 200 dollar gift.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Since she got a job, therefore try giving something relaxing, that would comfort her after a long and tiring day. If she's not a gold digger, she would honestly adore a spa at home kit. Go for cherry blossom spa gift set or any other relaxing spa gift basket that would relax her out after a long day.

Archived