[Movie 2001] Bungee Jumping Of Their Own, 번지 점프를 하다

slapmyselfsilly84

March 6, 2011

Bungee Jumping of Their Own: 10th Anniversary, the Happiest Day

Source: news.nate.com 1 l 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 l 9 l 10 l 11

Commemorating the 10th anniversary of the movie "Bungee Jumping of Their Own', actors Lee Byung Hun, Yeo Hyeon Soo, Hong Soo Hyun and Director Kim Dae Seung attended the evening gathering & special screening held at Lotte Cinema Piccadilly, Jongno-gu, Seoul with movie fans.

The stage greeting marking the reunion of the actors & director after a long absence kicked off the fan-event on Saturday followed by a sweet cake-cutting ceremony that had brought out heartwarming memories and good time for all.

Yeo Hyeon Soo & Lee Byung Hun-ssi

240502_1.jpg

240499_1.jpg

240498_1.jpg

240496_1.jpg

Lucky fan receiving a surprise gift during the event

240500_1.jpg

240488_1.jpg

240495_1.jpg

Souvenir from the Gobungee club members

240494_1.jpg

240494_2.jpg

240492_1.jpg

240492_2.jpg

240491_1.jpg

240491_2.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please watch Saturday's 'Bungee Jumping of Their Own' 10th Anniversary event VOD streaming at LBH Taiwan
, thanks to ForeverLeeByungHun fan-blog for the highlight
katt.gif

or download the daum clips from the original links

Stage-greet and cake-cutting
(82MB)

Fans' lucky prizes & photo-taking
(84MB)

Thanks to the fan-sharing at GBWcafe.daum 6619, captures credit to wing4u.pe.kr as stated

03051109.jpg

03061112.jpg

• 1 month later...

Here's a fabulous MV by
Ayu
.. especially for all Bungee Jumping of Their Own lovers. The background music is awesome and LBH-LEJ combo is flawless!
:wub:

bungee_bh2.jpg

' You and Me ' ~ Lee Byung Hun & Lee Eun Ju ~
on

Please enjoy!
panda1-1.gif

• 4 months later...

th_bungee_bh1.jpg

September 12, 2011

10 Best Korean Movies With English Subtitles

by Annette Smith screenjunkies.com

If you enjoy watching Asian films, check out these ten best Korean movies with English subtitles. Some of them can be downloaded online, and all of them are available for purchase over the Internet. The films are arranged alphabetically by English title.

The Art Museum By The Zoo.

“The Art Museum By The Zoo” is an award-winning romantic drama. This 1998 Korean movie centers on two strangers forced to live together after difficult circumstances. Jeong-hyang Lee directed the film, which stars Eun-ha Shim, Sung-jae Lee, and Sung-kee Ahn.

Attack The Gas Station!

“Attack The Gas Station!” is a 1999 Korean comedy following four young thugs who rob a gas station. When they find no money, they take the workers hostage and work the pumps themselves. Directed by Sang-Jin Kim, the film stars Sung-jae Lee, Oh-seong Yu, and Seong-jin Kang.

Barking Dogs Never Bite.

“Barking Dogs Never Bite” is a 2000 comedy-horror film directed by Joon-ho Bong. The story centers on a stressed-out college lecturer who snaps one night at the yapping of his neighbor’s dog. Doona Bae, Sung-jae Lee, and Hie-bong Byeon star in this award-winning movie, originally called “Flandersui gae.”

photo2009.jpg

Bungee Jumping Of Their Own.

“Bungee Jumping Of Their Own” is an award-winning 2001 Korean movie. This film is a romantic drama about two soul mates torn apart by tragedy. Dae-seung Kim directed the film, which stars Byung-hun Lee, Eun-ju Lee, and Hyeon-Soo Yeo.

Christmas In August.

“Christmas In August” is a 1998 romantic drama and four-time award winner. Directed by Jin-ho Hur, the film tells of a terminally ill photographer who befriends a meter reader who frequently visits his shop. Suk-kyu Han, Eun-ha Shim, and Goo Shin star in the movie, originally called “Palwolui Christmas.”

Chunhyang.

“Chunhyang” is an award-winning romantic musical. The 2000 South Korean film is a love story based on a traditional folk tale and narrated with Pansori folk singing. Directed by Kwon-taek Im, the film stars Hyo-jeong Lee, Seung-woo Cho, and Sung-nyu Kim.

Kick The Moon.

Originally called “Sillaui dalbam,” “Kick The Moon” is a 2001 Korean film directed by Sang-Jin Kim. It centers on two former classmates, a P.E. teacher and a gangster, who rival for the affections of a young woman in a noodle shop. The award-winning comedy stars Sung-jae Lee, Seung-won Cha, and Hye-su Kim.

Nowhere To Hide.

“Nowhere To Hide” is a comic 1999 crime movie. This action/art film follows a team of policemen as they hunt down a deceptive killer. Myung-se Lee directed the award-winning film, which stars Joong-Hoon Park, Sung-kee Ahn, and Dong-gun Jang.

Peppermint Candy.

“Peppermint Candy” is a 1999 romantic drama directed by Chang-dong Lee. The movie reflects back on twenty years of a man’s life and the changes in Korean society over that time. Originally called “Bakha Satang,” the film received six awards and three additional nominations. Kyung-gu Sol, Yeo-jin Kim, and Jung Suh star in the film.

Spring In My Hometown.

“Spring In My Hometown” is a 1998 war drama directed by Kwangmo Lee. It depicts life in a small town during the Korean war. Originally called “Areumdawoon Sheejul,” the film received eight awards and two additional nominations. It stars Sung-kee Ahn, Yoo-Jung Bae, and Jin-gi Jeon.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May 23, 2012

Actress returns in another racy period thriller

By Claire Lee (dyc@heraldm.com) The Korea Herald

Jo Yeo-jung stars in Kim Dai-seung’s highly convincing noir ‘The Concubine’

Despite the media frenzy and concern for her “going nude too often,” actress Jo Yeo-jung appears to have a fine taste in selecting her roles.

After breaking into Korea’s film scene by going nude in her 2010 erotic period drama “The Servant,” the actress has chosen another period thriller with explicit sex scenes.

But despite the media hype about Jo’s graphic nude scenes, “The Concubine” is actually an alluring thriller revolving around ominous fate, desire, survival and revenge.

Jo, who had remained obscure since her TV debut in 1999, instantly rose to the spotlight in 2010 by starring as the ambitious Joseon woman of low caste in “The Servant.” The R-rated movie, which was a newly adapted and tragic version of Korea’s famous folktale “Chunhyang,” was a huge stepping stone in Jo’s career. Upon the release of the film, Jo successfully escaped being “another pretty face” in Korea’s entertainment scene.

However, few would have expected her to choose another period drama that requires full nudity, as doing so may stigmatize her in Korea’s film industry ― where most young actresses still stay away from nude scenes as much as possible. Despite the collective concerns expressed by the local media outlets, Jo proved she’s made the right choice ― “The Concubine” offers substance and ample entertainment, as well as almost Shakespearean psychological intricacy.

“The Concubine” is director Kim Dai-seung’s third feature-length film. His previous works ― “Bungee Jumping on their Own” (2000) and “Blood Rain” (2004) ― were all far from conventional. His 2000 romance movie stood out for its original plot, which deftly linked the theme of reincarnation and homosexuality. His 2004 murder mystery “Blood Rain,” on the other hand, dealt with a gruesome murder case in the 19th century Joseon. Kim’s latest movie does not disappoint.

“The Concubine” takes place sometime in the Joseon Dynasty. The movie begins as the ruthless queen mother and former concubine (Park Ji-young) makes her own plan to dethrone the current king (Jeong Chan), with whom she has no blood ties. Her goal is to somehow replace the king with her timid biological son, Prince Seong-won (Kim Dong-wook).

Meanwhile, Prince Seong-won falls in love at first sight with Hwa-yeon (Jo), an aristocrat’s daughter, during his jaunt outside the royal palace. But Hwa-yeon is already in love with a commoner named Kwon-yu (Kim Min-jun). Hwa-yeon and Kwon-yu try to escape, but meet with utterly tragic consequences as their plan fails. Hwa-yeon becomes a concubine at the royal palace, while Kwon-yu is punished with castration.

Five years later, Hwa-yeon has become the queen after producing a male heir. This breaks the hearts of both Prince Seong-won and Kwon-yu, who later joins the royal palace as a eunuch. The king is eventually poisoned to death by the queen mother, who is desperate to be in power.

She sits her son, Prince Seong-won, on the throne as a puppet king, while planning to assassinate Hwa-yeon and her son to secure her position in the palace. Upon finding out she and her son are in danger, Hwa-yeon gradually becomes monstrously ambitious, using everyone around her, including her castrated former lover Kwon-yu and Prince Seong-won ― as tools for her own survival.

While Jo gives a convincing portrayal of an innocent young woman transformed into a ruthless, manipulative mother to protect her son, actor Kim Dong-wook ― who plays Prince Seong-won ― offers a prolific performance throughout the running time.

Kim’s character, in many ways, shows the future of Hwa-yeon’s little son, who will eventually become king thanks to his mother’s blood-and-thunder battle in the royal palace. It is hard not to feel sorry for this timid character, helplessly torn between his first love and sister-in-law Hwa-yeon and his ruthless queen mother.

The new king, who must regularly have sex with his wife in the attendance of his queen mother and servants as it is his duty to ”properly“ produce an heir, gradually becomes a lunatic as he becomes desperate to prove his worth to Hwa-yeon, while struggling to break away from his mother’s control. In many ways. Kim’s character reminds one of the famous villain kings of Joseon, including Yeonsangun, Gwanghaegun, and King Yeongjo.

One of the movie’s highlights, an obvious recreation of the Christian image ”Pieta,“ summarizes Prince Seong-won’s character and his tragedy ― all stemming from the abusive relationship with his mother.

In spite of its too many subplots, the movie explores the theme of betrayal, revenge and obsessions, with much nuance and depth.

A Lotte Entertainment release, “The Concubine” opens in theaters on June 6.

• 1 month later...

Related LBH excerpt
July 8, 2012
Kim Dong Wan Wants to be a Real Actor, Admires Lee Byung HunFull original article at enewsWorld or EverythingLBH.com 
KIM_6148.JPG
Which actor do you want to be like?
Lee Byung Hun sunbaenim and Lee Jung Jae sunbaenim. I loved Lee Byung Hun sunbaenim’sAddicted and Bungee Jumping of Their Own. As for Lee Jung Jae sunbaenim, I liked Present.”
Lee Byung Hun is currently active in Hollywood. Do you ever think of going overseas as an actor?
“I think in the English-speaking countries, I’ll be limited in what I can do because I can’t speak English. I’ve never thought of going to Hollywood. I do want to try going to China, though.”

A little late sharing on this as we just came across on. If there's anyone who could share more, we'd appreciate it so very much!
September 19, 2011
"Bungee Jumping of Their Own" (2001) // directed by Dae-seung KimKorean Cinematheque: Male Affections: Re-Gendering Korean MasculinitySource: Korea Institute Harvard University
1200bungee_jumpingr_harvard2011.jpg
Date: September 19, 2011 - 4:15pm - 6:00pm
People Involved: Introduction by Dima David Mironenko-Hubbs, Ph.D. Candidate in East Asian Languages & Civilizations, Harvard University
Discussant: Ju Yon Kim, Assistant Professor of English, Harvard UniversityContact Person: Dima David Mironenko-HubbsContact Email: dmironen@fasContact Phone: 617-496-3061Sponsored by: Academy of Korean Studies
Location: CGIS South Bld., S2501730 Cambridge StreetCambridge Massachusetts02138United States
This series seeks to examine how society defines Korean masculinity and how contemporary Korean men struggle to break free of social norms and expectations. Five select films problematize the notion of contemporary Korean masculinity in the wake of South Korea’s democratization in the 1990s through artistic visions of individual directors of the New Korean Cinema. The program makes an attempt to elicit a more complex understanding of male subjectivity and identity as a result of multiple negotiations within rapidly changing Korean culture and society.

June 28, 2012
CGV 'Ahn Sung Ki-Lee Byung Hun Special Exhibition' to be heldSource: Nate
20120628000688_0.jpg
As an honor tribute celebrating the Hand Printing recognition given to actors Ahn Sung Ki & Lee Byung Hun in LA recently, CJ CGV Multiplex is holding a special ASK-LBH movie exhibition for free daily from July 2 to 8 at 7:00 pm 
This exhibition is held free of charge to customers wanting to participate by checking in 1 hour before the tickets on a 'first come, first served' basis.
Ahn Sung Ki's recent hit movie 'Unbowed' (2012), 'Splendid Holidays' (2007) and 'Nowhere to Run' (1999) were among the movies to be screened.
Lee Byung Hun movies included in the exhibition consist of various work by the actor, especially the Cannes 2008 selection 'The Good, The Bad, The Weird; as well as 'I Come With The Rain', the all-time Korean classic 'Joint Security Area' along with 'Bungee Jumping of Their Own' that sealed the actor's critical acclaim from the critic and audience.

• 3 weeks later...

July 29, 2012
'Bungee Jump' tells of watercolor love storyPopular 2001 film starring Lee Byung-hun transformed for musical
By Kwon Mee-yoo The Korea Times
07301201.jpgWill Aronson, left, and Hue Park wrote the music and lyrics, respectively, for the new show "Bungee Jump" based on the 2001 movie "Bungee Jumping of Their Own." / Courtesy of Lee Soo-jin
“Bungee Jump,” a new musical that opened at Samsung Card Hall of Blue Square in Hannam-dong mid-July, depicts a love transcending time and space with dramatic music and delicate lyrics. 
Composer Will Aronson and lyricist Hue Park told The Korea Times about their work, collaboration and friendship.
Aronson, who studied classical music at Harvard University and the Universitat der Kunste in Berlin and holds a master’s degree from New York University (NYU) Tisch School’s musical theater program, previously worked with Musical Heaven, the production company of “Bungee Jump,” on the New York Musical Theatre Festival-winning “My Scary Girl” in 2009.
The musical “Bungee Jump” originated from the 2001 movie “Bungee Jumping of Their Own,” featuring Lee Byung-hun as In-woo and the late Lee Eun-ju as Tae-hee. University student In-woo fell in love with Tae-hee when she asked to borrow his umbrella. The two start dating but Tae-hee dies suddenly in a car accident. Seventeen years later, In-woo, who became a high school Korean teacher, has an extraordinary feeling creeping over him toward one of his students Hyeon-bin. In-woo realizes that Hyeon-bin is the reincarnation of Tae-hee, but he is condemned for being a homosexual by his family, friends and students.
07301202.jpgThe show had a try out during the Daegu International Musical Festival in 2010 with a different composer and Aronson and Park jumped into the ongoing project last year with brand-new music.
“When I first saw the movie, I thought it has a great story, but I didn’t know I would write songs for it,” Aronson said. 
When the company asked Aronson to write the music, he recommended Park for the lyrics. Park, who studied creative writing at Dongguk University, pursued visual art at NYU. He was a K-pop lyricist in Korea and kept it up as a hobby in the States. 
“Will and I have a lot in common, especially a taste for culture — we like John Brion and Bernard Herrmann’s music and Miranda July’s books and movies. We both are artists and inspired each other,” Park said.
Aronson said the movie has a wide range of feelings and it left a big impression on him. “I loved how the movie has so many different feelings and changed as it went on. It started as a sweet romantic comedy, then became very mysterious and got very dark. But ultimately, it was sad, but uplifting,” Aronson said.
Figuring out how to keep the sentiment and melancholy atmosphere from the original movie was the key to writing the music for the stage version of “Bungee Jump.”
In-woo and Tae-hee waltzing to Dmitri Shostakovich’s Waltz No. 2 from Jazz Suite on a beach is one of the most picturesque scenes in the movie and many wondered how it would be staged. Instead of using Shostakovich’s waltz, Aronson brought his own interpretation and wrote a new waltz for the musical, which opens the show and is reprised throughout including the scene in which the two lovebirds are dancing together. 
“The waltz was the first entrance point to make our ways into the love story that is not just simple and beautiful, but complicated and often sad,” the composer said. “I know it would be controversial to write our own waltz in the musical, but I love how the waltz functions in the piece — it is a piece that involves memory. Musically, it is very exciting to take a theme and play it with variations or bring it back.”
The music gets meaning when it has lyrics — for the waltz in “Bungee Jump,” is this love going to end or not? “The lyrics give music meaning and when the music comes back, audiences can relate to the feelings,” Aronson added.
Since the coherence between the music and the lyrics is imperative, some composers prefer to write music and lyrics single-handedly. But Aronson favors working with lyricists. 
“Everybody has totally personal taste and I always find new ideas and surprises in the process of two people discussing and debating. I love not knowing how the show is going to develop,” Aronson said. “In this case, I had to collaborate because I don’t speak Korean.”
Park added that Aronson has an enormous energy in the collaborating process. “He uses the dynamics between us as power to push through. It was lucky for me to work with him,” he said.
For “Bungee Jump,” the two talked a lot before actually composing the music and lyrics. Sometimes words came first, while music came first at other times during the process.
“Usually, I have some lyrics to start with and then write melodies and when I had to write music first, it was exciting but kind of scary,” Aronson said. 
Park said writing lyrics for a musical is like telling a story through music. “I tried to fulfill literary and musical achievements as well as emotions in the lyrics. It should be simple but meaningful,” Park said. “In Korean lyrics, rhyming is less important than in English, but I tried to balance the strength of both languages by paying attention to make it sound beautiful.”
The musical is based on a Korean movie, produced by a Korean company, helmed by a Scottish director Adrian Osmond, who directed “Sweeney Todd” here in 2007, and scored by an American. In this global production, Park was like a bridge between them as he had a good understanding of both Korean and American culture. 
“The show was for Korean audiences and we thought this project was more like an artists’ interpretation of the movie in a synergetic way,” Park said. 
“We were in different places and Skyped for almost a year before actually seeing each other in Korea about two months ago. Collaborating with such mix of visions was interesting,” Aronson added.
The musical is like a watercolor and it might not touch the viewers immediately, but its music, lyrics, mise-en-scene and the heart-rending love story will seep into audiences’ minds. 
“There are many musical spectacles filled with glamorous sets and costumes, but ‘Bungee Jump’ is a musical of sensibility. I hope calm, stable ‘Bungee Jump’ will break the fixed idea on musicals and give people something to think about,” Park said.
After the interview, Aronson left for Plao Alto, Calif., to stage another show “The Trouble with Doug” at TheatreWorks’ New Works Festival and Park returned to New York to continue his experiments as a foreign artist in New York. 
But the music and lyrics of the two resonating with the undying love of In-woo and Tae-hee are available through “Bungee Jump,” which runs till Sept 2. 
The musical stars Kang Pil-suk and Kim Woo-hyung as In-woo; Jeun Mi-do and Choi Yu-ha as Tae-hee; and Yun So-ho and Lee Jae-kyun as Hyeon-bin. For more information, visit www.musicalbungeejump.co.kr or call (02) 744-4337.

• 4 months later...

December 9, 2012
Bungee Jumping of Their Own (번지점프를 하다) – 7/10
Review credit: Hanguk Yeonghwa

Romantic dramas are one of the most highly produced genres within the Korean entertainment industry, with the films and TV dramas continual hits throughout South-East Asian countries. As such, there is enormous pressure to provide audiences with the predictable pleasures offered by the generic conventions, but to also offer something different, something fresh, to keep the story engaging.
Bungee Jumping of Their Own (번지점프를 하다) is such a film. Directed by Kim Dae-seung (김대승), the first act is a rather bland and predictable effort yet truly shines during later scenes. This is due to not only the alternative approach in exploring traditional notions of romance, but also notably the manner in which homosexual relationships are explored – and judged – within Korean society. Despite the grammatically incorrect title, Bungee Jumping of Their Own (번지점프를 하다) is an original and fresh take on the genre, and leaves a lasting impression long after the credits roll.
In a traditional tale of boy meets girl, university student Seo In-woo (서인우, Lee Byeong-Heon 이병헌) finds the girl of his dreams during a rainstorm. Luckily for him, In Tae-hee (인태희, Lee Eun-joo 이은주) also studies at the same institute and they develop a deep and lasting romance. However, In-woo’s mandatory two year military service approaches and on the day of his departure, Tae-hee doesn’t appear. Several years later In-woo, now married  and a father, is a teacher at a high school in Seoul. For a reason he can’t explain, he finds himself drawn to one of his male students Im Hyeon-bin (임현빈, Yeo Hyeon-soo 여현수), and his repressed memories of his love with Tae-hee begin to unexpectedly resurface.
The opening of the film wonderfully captures the awkwardness of the first meeting between two lovers. Director Kim Dae-seung’s style, clearly influenced by his time as assistant director to Im Kwon-taek, shines through as the couple exchange nervous glances in the rain without daring to speak. In-woo’s longing to see Tae-hee again and to say something – anything – is palpable, and the intensity of his emotions are conveyed expertly through Lee Byeong-Heon’s performance. Unfortunately however, after such a compelling opening Bungee Jumping of Their Own (번지점프를 하다) takes a turn for the worse as the relationship between the central couple develops in a haphazard and erratic fashion, so much so that it undermines the romance altogether. Chiefly this is due to the lack of tender moments that bring Tae-hee and In-woo together naturally, as well as the editing which wildly jumps time frames to disorientating effect. In-woo is also much more of a stalker than a love-lorn young man, as he simply follows Tae-hee and waits in her classes despite studying a different subject. Therefore when the couple do finally come together it feels forced rather than passionate, although this trend does alter slightly as In-woo’s military service approaches.
Where Bungee Jumping of Their Own (번지점프를 하다) really comes into its own is when In-woo is an adult, teaching at a high school. Married and a father, In-woo is an excellent teacher who commands the respect of his students through mutual respect and trust. Interestingly the film shares focus between him and one his students, Hyeon-bin, who is in a similar situation with his girlfriend as Tae-hee and In-woo all those years ago. The relationship between teacher and student is developed well as both men become increasingly closer, sparking a host of rumours throughout the school as to the nature of their connection. The narrative therefore alters into an exploration of the acceptance – or more precisely, the lack of acceptance – of homosexuality. The name-calling, graffiti, and other homophobic devices employed by those within the school are genuinely unsettling, whilst at the center both In-woo and Hyeon-bin feel a mutual attraction that neither can fully explain or understand.
The manner in which In-woo attempts to address his desires for Hyeon-bin are a mixture of amusement, sadness and horror as he desperately seeks to assert his hetero-masculinity and retain his identity. Yet despite his efforts, In-woo’s longing for Hyeon-bin is sincere and poignant, and clearly uncontrollable. In each instance it is the incredible acting prowess of Lee Byeong-heon that conveys such potency as a man confused about his sexuality and the resurgence of past memories, with each gesture and action contributing in the conveyance of his adoration and reluctance. Indeed, one of the actor’s greatest assets is his eyes for when he looks at Hyeon-bin the pure sincerity of his love is keenly apparent, arguably much more so than during scenes with Tae-hee. While Yeo Hyeon-soo provides a competent performance as the student love interest, Bungee Jumping of Their Own (번지점프를 하다) is a testament to Lee Byeon-heon’s acting ability. As for Lee Eun-joo, the actress gives a radiant, almost otherworldly performance as Tae-hee. Such an approach could easily be conveyed as aloof arrogance but she grounds the shyness and reluctance of the character well and, combined with her staggering beauty, it is impossible not to be moved. The knowledge of Lee Eun-joo’s untimely death prior to watching the film also adds an air of tragedy to an already poignant romantic drama.
While the first act may be the stuff of traditional generic romantic dramas, Bungee Jumping of Their Own (번지점프를 하다) genuinely shines when it rejects such conventions and explores the notions of love through its alternative and quite original perspective. Director Kim Dae-seung conveys the majesty and romance of scenes as well as the difficulties of smaller more intimate moments, while Lee Byeong-heon is excellent as a sexually confused love-lore figure. Bungee Jumping of Their Own (번지점프를 하다) is an entertaining and thought-provoking film, one which will certainly reverberate with audiences long after the final credits roll.
7/10

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

March 1, 2013
A multiple-answers poll but voting can be done once every month with no time limit. It's probably better for fans who had finally catch up with the dramas or movies listed and can choose their favourite pairings again. 
If interested, please check out the fan poll to vote for the best Lee Byung Hun on-screen pairing at EverythingLBH.com, any discrepancies is purely our own shortcoming.
Choose one or more that you felt the best and most memorable. wub2.gif
Fun Fan Poll: Best BH On-Screen Chemistry (click here)

poll_bestchem.jpg

• 11 months later...

February 22, 2014

A memorial service for Lee Eun Joo held

Source: STARN News 

20140222113704_53080d4fc7ce7_1.jpg

A memorial service for actress Lee Eun Joo was held.

On February 21st, NAMOO ACTORS held a memorial service for actress Lee Eun Joo at Seoul.

Chief executive officer Kim Jong Do of NAMOO ACTORS, actors and actresses, family members, and fans attended to cherish memories of Lee Eun Joo.

Lee Eun Joo committed suicide in February, 2005, and her death stroke a shock to the entire society.

Meanwhile, Lee Eun Joo debuted back in 1997 through a drama called 'START', and casted in a great number of different major hit dramas and films.

/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

Archived