How To Get That 'havent Slept In Months' Look

Guest internetwarfare

Guest internetwarfare
with you eyes.
I'm talking about the big bags under your eyes. I know the singer in Orange Range is sporting that and so is one of the boys in Super Junior. Does anyone have any tips for getting this look?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm why would you want that, but anyways all you need to do is not sleep for like 2 days and it usually pops up, they're called eye bags.

Guest PizazzPizza88

^i agree

why would you want it anyways?

you can always try some brown eyeshadow under if you're desperate enough O.O

Guest carrotcake

I have them naturally.. Are they really an "in-look" now? Because thats weird. I think they have them because they're busy working, not because its in, but thats just me. Just try sleeping three hours a night XD. I'm sure you'll get them.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Buy cheap pencil eyeliner and apply it under your eyes. It always ends up smudging. D:

Well at least that's what happens to me; I need new eyeliner. XD

Maybe if you start cutting back on your sleep little by little. Because, maybe I'm just weird, but if I lose even just an hour of sleep off of what I normally I get, I'm really tired and I LOOK really tired.

Guest eunhae

you could buy pencil eyeliner, and sleep with it on..

in the morning, it will look really smudged and make you look like you have dark circles.

Guest internetwarfare

well, its mostly for my band pics. But i do like playing around with that look. haha, yes, i guess it does sound pretty emo.

Just get a lack of sleep. Like about 2-3 hours of sleep maybe XD

Or dab some almost dark-ish brown eye shadow lightly below your eye lids.

Guest heyitzthatfc

you could buy pencil eyeliner, and sleep with it on..

in the morning, it will look really smudged and make you look like you have dark circles.

make sure you wash your sheets and pillows after that too lol.

Guest JooXay

why would you do that? i'm trying to get RID of mine.

but if you really want it use dark eyeliner/shadow under your eye and mascara (non-waterproof) on your bottom lashes and it'll smudge.

Guest msh.l.on

which suju boy has that look?? is it kangin? they call him 'nohgooli' (raccoon) lol

do you mean like billy joe's eyes from greenday?

post an example pic

Guest Justalilodreamer

ughh..why would u want that? ???

well i guess u could use black eyeshadow and swear a small amount on your eyebags =/

Archived