KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

^It was cute!!

Maru beatboxing while she sang was sooo fly

and Jin is so cute she was like "Can you sing for me?" and then Jin is like "He'll do it"

in english and he pushes Maru to beatbox.

They all looked so cute when they had the hats on

I honestly love the boys and there down to earth attitudes.

The cutest part was when Kame was doing Dragon Ball "Kamehame.."

and Alicia was like "Ha!"

and they were like what's your fav japanese word, she said "Kawaii" and they were all like

"Your Kawaii!!"

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DreamScapes

For those that have not seen the dangerous exchange with Alicia Keys I found a cut of it on veoh. Here is the link if you would like to see it...

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v3313347rWryGkCq

Anyway I'm a new KAT-TUN fan. Became a fan after watching Cartoon KAT-TUN and I have to say that I love their music and acting and everything!! Where have I been all this time that I missed these guys? lol

Guest Hιtσмι

i watched first ep of kames new drama its so funny

cant wait for the second one!

*someone stop him! hes trying to drink rain water!*

Guest paigehk

;cynddong : well, my favorite is Maru and Kame. I watched Cartoon Kat-Tun and get to know about them better. Each of them is awesome in his own way. Maru, i like him because he gave a friendly feeling or something similar. Plus sometimes he says something very witty and funny. I love his beatboxing. Kame, whom i know first out of them from drama, is just soo goodlooking. He's hot no matter how he dresses. lol. Well, moreover, through Cartoon KT, he gives out some understanding feeling, like a comment that I read "Kame makes it feel that it'ok to be real." lol. Then Junno, well, he's probably my favorite too. He's always cheerful and silly sometimes. He seems to be the sweetest, too bad he always gets picked on. Jin is ok, but as far as i know, he's a 'baka'. lol. Ueda is quite quiet though. He doesn't talk much, but each time he talks, it would be some of his weird habits or likings. Koki is cool...he's sooo real and funny. If watching their music MVs, i would say i enjoy Koki's rapping part the MOST. hehe

Anyway I'm a new KAT-TUN. Became a fan after watching Cartoon KAT-TUN and I have to say that I love their music and acting and everything!! Where have I been all this time that I missed these guys?

exactly. I asked myself that question too.

Guest ;cynddong

• paigehk! I think I love Junno for the same reason as you... Sometimes I feel sorry for him, though. I mean, I know he always laughs and stuff, but he gets picked on so much! >-< He just seems like such a nice guy. T-T Hahaha.

Hmm, I think of Ueda as quiet as well... But someone told me he was LOUD... Which I completely can't imagine. :x He just seemed so reserved... But I like him. :D He's probably my second favourite member, along with Koki. Koki's just utterly awesome. I don't think I can describe why I like him. Hahah. xD

I still haven't really warmed up to Kame, yet. T-T I don't know why... I think it's because he seems to be the crowd favourite... So I just... Refrain from liking his as much as I like the others. T-T But Jin's quite popular, as well... Hmmm... Hahah. T-T

And yeah, I just love Maru. xD I was watching a cut from Cartoon KAT-TUN I think it was... And Maru and Kame were the hosts... The other four were put into an "experiment." I told my cousin I didn't like KAT-TUN, but I liked the hosts. xD Hahah, my cousin's like, "idiot... They ARE KAT-TUN." -.- Yeah, Maru just appealed to be that much that I thought I was getting distracted by a host, instead. xD Heheh.

I think I just confused everyone. :x

How long has Cartoon KAT-TUN been airing? o_o I think I need to catch up. xD But I don't really wanna miss anything. T-T Hahah, I've missed enough in all these years. xD Hhah, I feel so behind. :x

Jiyul-

Guest superfreakk

^I know. They pick on Junno too much. He's so cute though. I love Kame. He works really hard but he always tries his best to do well and that's what I admire about him, rather than his looks really. And yes, Ueda is weird. He likes Gackt a lot, doesn't he?

"Cartoon KAT-TUN is a talk show in which the hosts are from the Johnny's group, KAT-TUN. The show began airing on April 4, 2007. It airs every Wednesday from 11:55 PM to 12:26."

Well, there you go, straight from wiki. And, well, I guess catching up with KAT-TUN could be a little hard considering how popular they are and how much activities they've done. But they haven't been around for a really long time or anything, so you should be caught up soon. :]

Guest paigehk

And I've been watching Cartoon KT nonstop...all thanks to crunchyroll lol. You guys should watch them too...if you haven't watched them yet. hehe

would anyone like to tell me why they love their favourites so I can get to know the members a bit better? xD Oh, and try refraining from saying that Jin is sexy. ;D HAHAHA. Darn, it's so hard to deny... He's about the sexiest guy, ever. o_o And I never use the word "sexy." o_o

hm... you probably wouldn't like my answer. XD

it's Jin for me. It's part looks, part his bakaness. This clip and this clip made me a fan. Oh and his voice... i didn't like it at first (I usually like...clear voice, like Brian (FTTS) or Jae Joong (dbsk), but his voice is more... huskier?) now I love it :)

Kame comes a close second. I like his acting... I like his voice when he doesn't strain his voice (in fact his voice is my fav.)

And I've been watching Cartoon KT nonstop...all thanks to crunchyroll lol. You guys should watch them too...if you haven't watched them yet. hehe

I watch it most of the time

there's alot of episodes I skipped

like the one with Minami, Leah Dizon, and a few others

I wanna see the one with Becky

I heard it was cool

Guest 80slitenite

^the one with Becky was very cute!

I finally got around to watching My Boss My Hero. Koki won me over 100% with this role. He is fantastic. "F'ing midget! Get out of Aniki!" XDD

Maru & Alicia was awesome!! the hats were kawaii.

Oi! i saw the Kat-Tun teach us 100 things we need to know about being an adult or whatever long title it was. Maru met Nicholas Cage. XDD poor guy he was so nervous.

And that comedienne was going back and forth between Taguchi's and Jin's crotch. XD

Guest jesseski

XD Koki is absolutely hilarious in MBMH. I don't think I'd even like him if I'd never seen him in that. And there's just something about the pink he wears when pretending to be Makki's younger brother that just looks so nice XD

Guest roughmetal2

i've heard about KAT-TUN for a long time but i was just too lazy to check them out. in fact, i didn't even know that Jin and Kame were very popular singers when i watched Gokusen 2...lolz.

a year ago, i got into NEWS and researched about everything i could get my hands into. that was when i stumbled upon the NEWS-KAT-TUN baby blue video. Ueda got my attention coz he was so beautiful and kinda aloof (he somewhat flinched when Kusano pulled him closer while singing). Ueda's Love in the Snow made me fall in love with him and now, there's no turning back. I still don't love KAT-TUN the way i love NEWS but at least i now know all the names and faces of the members and my ipod and laptop already have a separate KAT-TUN folder. i'm still trying to get used to their songs but i'm slowly getting there.

anyway, can anyone help me with download links to anything Ueda related (songs, perfs, interviews, etc), preferably using MF or ZShare. MU simply hates me. thank you so much. i'm just currently so obsessed with him XD.

Everyone watch this video.its Kat Tun's reactions when after seeing BoA.They r obviously so hyper when BoA is introduced...u can see Jin waving to catch BoA' attention near the end.and its pretty well known that Nakamaru is a fan of BoA since ppl said during interviews when they ask him what's his fav song(before their actual debut),the song will be one of BoA's.lol!!!i thought its cute of them!!!^^

credits:BoA's soompi thread.

Archived