KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

Guest superfreakk

oh right, and OMG THAT BATHING SUIT------is actually quite amusing and isn't disturbing me :3 We're making progress! XD

Hell, the first time I saw it, I wasn't even disturbed either. I found it hilarious that he had that cat-thing next to him. XD But you know, his last outfit was really cute. :3 I'm so confusing when it comes to Jin. I hate/love him depending on my mood. 8DD

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jesseski

^ I seem to do that a lot. If he's amusing me, I like him. If he's being disturbing, I hate him. Though it more leans to the latter on most occassions.

But that was cute. Srsly.

i just get to know them last year,since my friend is really crazy about Kat-tun.they're quite gd,get to noe Kame & Jin first after watching gokusen 2.They make gd actors.& yeah,their new song,LIPS is so rockish,different from their other songs.

Guest paigehk

I just knew about Kat-tun like 2 days ago (after coming across Cartoon Kat-Tun), and I'm LOVING them now. Each of them is interesting and together as a whole is even more interesting and funny.

Guest risa6chan

I just knew about Kat-tun like 2 days ago (after coming across Cartoon Kat-Tun), and I'm LOVING them now. Each of them is interesting and together as a whole is even more interesting and funny.

I started liking them only late last year... makes me feel like what have i been missing out on all these years! haha

anyway im new in this forum, so yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Guest 80slitenite

I've suddenly developed this weird fixation on Ueda...wth.

That means its time for a UEDA SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spam spam wonderful spam!! (i swear you can almost hear music)

cbueda.jpg

0F7F22C393A34F291E93E93F68867331.gifHermosogifdeueda.gif

ueda.jpg

151b9c7c.jpg

79096e0b.jpg

f1727593.jpg

Ueda getting pwnd

ueda_sumo.gif

Guest KuYA II

i just got recently into kat tun, their new single lips got me addicted to it =). Is there any other good songs from kat tun? thank you. =)

i just got recently into kat tun, their new single lips got me addicted to it =). Is there any other good songs from kat tun? thank you. =)

i really like many songs from them but if I have to narrow down these are my top favorites: Keep The Faith, Real Face, You, Signal, Fight All Night

Guest superfreakk

Signal is awesome because of the random coughing. :3

Has anyone seen that Cartoon KAT-TUN episode with Alicia Keys? It's really cute.

bscap047.jpg

bscap048.jpg

Hats. :333

Guest superfreakk

I actually have no idea what they gave her but Junno did this lame but cute magic trick with ears. XD

Just go download it at the kattunlove comm at lj. I didn't find the subbed one though, so I had no idea what they were talking about.

Guest ;cynddong

• Hey everyone! ^-^ I also just recently got into KAT-TUN... Hmm, about the second day of this year? :D My cousin and I made a deal on New Years Day to trade videos- and well, he's into KAT-TUN. xD (I tried to get him to watch Super Junior. xD) Heheh, anyways... After watching random clips here and there, I think Maru is my favourite. :D Would anyone like to tell me why they love their favourites so I can get to know the members a bit better? xD Oh, and try refraining from saying that Jin is sexy. ;D HAHAHA. Darn, it's so hard to deny... He's about the sexiest guy, ever. o_o And I never use the word "sexy." o_o

Jiyul-

Take Two! On the note of favourite songs... I'm biased towards some of their solos and duets... Especially Butterfly by Jin and Ueda. I have no idea why I like it... Maybe the random Spanish and the fact that Ueda and Jin play guitar in the Real Face concert? xD Yes, I'm dedicated. About a two weeks after knowing about KAT-TUN, I bought their concert. xD Hehehe. xD

I feel like I love the random songs... Like No Matter Matter. o_o Hahaha, like, it seems more happyhappy than all their singles and shtuff. Song Of Happiness is also a winner... My cousin's favourite song, too. xD It's repetitive, so I like it. 愛してる, 愛してる. xD Heheh. I love Real Face, SIGNAL and Keep The Faith, too. I don't think I'm much for their slower songs. Except Precious One totally touched me when the boys were all crying while singing it. T-T Except Akame, I think. And Ueda. Koki, Maru and Junno were crying, at least. >-<

Archived