[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

@ELY_397 True. Dahae have this magic that even if his co-star is a bit older and married you want to ship them. Maybe because she usually becomes closer to them. And i find RSY very manly and can be a man of your dreams. lol:wub: The way he acts is really convincing and his body. lol:wub:

RSY really did great in his role.The way he shows his emotions, the expressions in his face and how his eyes speaks  specially when he is with SH. I never thought that LDH and RSY can make such great chemistry together. Regarding the drama i like the transition on how WJ and SH's love story develops. It didn't give SH any bad impression even if she was married. You will never hate her if SH will have feelings for WJ instead you will really want them to end up together. I hope they will not make any more complicatiosn between DH and SH regarding WJ.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With DH awake, I do think there will be further complications in the WJ / SH relationship, before it can bloom it will be nipped. Sob sob.... There will be confusion, heartache, and hopefully surely but slowly realization and acceptance. This part of the drama will be heavy meaty and intense. 

Few pic of cute OTY :D

Look what is upcoming .:wub: Just love the ambience :heart:
google translate.
Ryu Soo-young, who is looking at a beautiful dolls like Lee da hae, :wub:

Few more pic update.
Spoiler

The fighting scene.

3 hours ago, Annya said:
Look what is upcoming .:wub: Just love the ambience :heart:
google translate.
Ryu Soo-young, who is looking at a beautiful dolls like Lee da hae, :wub:

Omo omo sooo sweet ... holding hands *screammmmm*:blink:

lIphQ0Z.jpg

Oh wait a min, @Annya yesss the setting is soooooo romantic ->  is our Prince Charming gonna propose ? *whisper* erhm... mmm...  since he has been doing apatheia for more than 10yrs... he is feeling 'itchy' to get married? Ops!:grimace: heeee

ZRsvCdD.jpg

Yess... yess.. we need a 'cheesy' proposal song :wub::

Spoiler

Edit : poke @ELY_397 @arlene80 aw man u gals have to remind me.. oh i mean us that our hottie is married in RL ... *sigh* (feeling conflicted:wacko:)

22 minutes ago, arlene80 said:

@supergal99 Lets just enjoy RSY ( i mean looking at him in our screen). lol:D

He is the first married actor that i ship in real life. :wub:

Do you mean shipping him with Da Hae or just your Korean actor crush? A few of my Korean actor crushes are married, RSY is new on the list. I am okay with that since I am also married (but wait..that makes it worse doesn't it) :lol: 

I have been re watching his scenes and can't stop smiling to a point I have to switch off the screen when someone walks in, haha!

Tsk tsk .. @ELY_397 naughty naughty... *whisper super softy* ahhh.. did u try to get yr hubby to caress ..  erhm ..your hair n sing 'oh pretty woman' ...*cough* ok ok juz kidding -> don scold me :"daekor!"

7m0tece.jpg

Btw i cant rem if this BTS was posted before...heee

35 minutes ago, arlene80 said:

@supergal99 Lets just enjoy RSY ( i mean looking at him in our screen). lol:D

He is the first married actor that i ship in real life. :wub:

Totally understand...mmmm.. sooo cute n sexy this couple :wub:

fDg7jvg.jpg

Aw man... itz only wed... *sigh*:grimace:

@supergal99 you are so funny! Ever heard of expectation vs. reality? I actually love the Pretty Woman song but would totally cringe if someone sings it to me. :D

Btw, did anyone find it strange that Woo Jin went to the park near SH's place instead of her mother's place? Are we to assume they live in the same neighbourhood?

Ops @ELY_397 psst juz sharing ... there was one drama thread i read that one married chingu said whenever there were some romantic scenes she wants to 'try it out' with the hubby *fan fan*:blink:  ops ops... ok ok better focus back on the plot ya... hahaaaa 

Mmm... ok back to yr question, i m guessing after punching our captain muscle, our puppy tipped him off where to find our pretty gal heeee...:tongue:

@ELY_397 Both. Shipping him with Dahae but more on my korean actor crush.  Don't worry i'm also married but it doesn't mean you can't admire a handsome and good actor. :wub:

I hope the upcoming episode will be more about SH and WJ and how their love blossoms. 

@supergal99 WJ is holding her hand even when he is coming upstairs too  6792.gif Yes sweet proposal ahead.

What does virtual liking has to do with married or unmarried ? :wub: :tongue:55.gif

@arlene80 I saw him when he was very much single :tongue::wink:

@ELY_397 Actually i was going to talk abt that , i don't think WJ was standing outside SH or her mom's place.I felt he was standing outside DH old house which she left for share house.He doesn't know SH address at all to visit her place.That's what i assumed when watching the scene.

38 minutes ago, arlene80 said:

@ELY_397 Both. Shipping him with Dahae but more on my korean actor crush.  Don't worry i'm also married but it doesn't mean you can't admire a handsome and good actor. :wub:

I hope the upcoming episode will be more about SH and WJ and how their love blossoms. 

Forgot abt SH i can see u girls are blossoming in love :lol: Actually its good feeling :wub:

OMO look.Who are together ? lol Just kidding.

@Annya Is RSY really handsome in person?

I guess SH is still in a confusion stage. She likes WJ but she feels guilty of how she felt for WJ because of DH. She is struggling of her love for WJ and her love for DH. I hope SH will give herself a chance to open her heart and be with WJ so that at least she will experience the love and care that his husband haven't given her.

I hope they will give us more BTS on LDH and RSY scenes. :wub:

Just wondering if RSY comes and read all this comments here :lol:He is making everyone restless :wub:  Hope we stay sane after watching next episodes :lol:

@arlene80 I just love when he smiles :wub: There are many way a guy can look handsome in girls eye.Depend on each person :wink:Offcourse i find him handsome and nice too.

Between OTY(AYW)  is single :wink:

Sbs promote switch drama with around same plot of twin but doesn't do much from GW.

Yups i want BTS too.:D

My mind is getting corrupted :rolleyes:I should do Apatheia too  B)Apatheia B)

EDIT:

Between any idea what happened to movie date of OTY with couple seat?

Looks like the place WJ was waiting for SH was outside near his share house or the way to share house.The place were he tried to hold her hand and asked for musical is same place where he is waiting for SH in end the kiss one.

11 hours ago, Annya said:

Just wondering if RSY comes and read all this comments here :lol:He is making everyone restless :wub:  Hope we stay sane after watching next episodes :lol:

:astonished:omggggggg... our hottie heard us. There is a PD note to make us drool...drool... drool...  i need tissues! Tissues... annya pls gimme more tissues tks!

:grimace:

A moment when a woman is really shaking a man

WriterPD WriterPD
Registration date2018.04.10 11:30|View65|
Small lettersareLarge lettersthe
The moment a woman makes a man's heart
Every person has a case-by-case!

Among them,
If this is the case,
I collected real moments of 'real' and 'real'!

Attached Images

#. I felt like I was wearing a heel but it was fine.
When you give me a sense of the moment and let me handle it so that I will not be hurt.

Attached Images

♥ (Originally looking good) ♥

Attached Images

#. It is a bit silly,
When I feel heartfelt with heartfelt confession.
(The truth is the way)
continue:
Spoiler

Attached Images

Attached Images

#. I do not know! Park! When preparing a dish for a meal.
(ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ)

Attached Images

#. Related to me 
When you are good to the people around you (family, friends, etc.).

Spoiler
Attached Images

#. I know you're not drinking.
When you drink alcohol instead (Kyaha ~)

Attached Images

#. It is difficult to work in the workplace.
When you know it and you teach me about your work.

Attached Images

#. It 's too sad because it' s tears ... T ^ T
When you comfort me with a hug without any words
Recently in the drama 'Good Witch I'
This is the shouting 
♥ Ryu Soo Young ♥

Cr SBS website

Archived