[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

22 minutes ago, siena said:

Hi! I promised to find the after kissing gif posted on DC few days ago but I couldn't find it, so many posts these past 3 days everyone in DC are missing them so much and they posted tons of messages, picts, and gifs.

However! I got lucky, someone just posted this. See how they, especially NG were out of breath.

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=tvndrheo&no=20175&page=1

The poster said she feels dizzy (butterfly) everytime she sees this. They also talked about YK hair flipping beautifully.

This one also kissing scenes

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=tvndrheo&no=19915&page=9

*maybe someone here can post the link so the gifs appear on the page? Hard for me to do it coz I'm on mobile.

Thanks!!!

Thank you so much @siena .  My goodness! Its really ipmossible for me to believe there is absolutely noting between those two. It will really be a waste if they dont atleast try to date right? Btw, are there no news that maybe one or either of them are not sinlge anymore? Coz as much as i want them to be together, but if they already have significant others, it would be no point in shipping them in real life right?

Also, are there no post interview for them?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, sight_stv said:

thank you so much!! i've been questioning myself is that hug really KNG instinct to warm her or its on the script ( but i didnt see that scene on the eps ) i agree with everyone here that said "namsan tower bts sealed the deal about their relationship" after reading your translation, im more confident that their feeling is mutual, i mean they hug each other?! hard to say i love you?! even KAJ slip her hand in KNG coat and after director said to move on to the next scene, KNG hold her hand.. omg.. and i agree with what you said lol the caption and the camera man i think is our gum couple shipper too :D 

I went back and looked the bts, I think the holding hands gave her away!  She reached down to hold his hand that’s seems like they are real life couple! Fingers, toes crossed! 

8 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Thank you so much @siena .  My goodness! Its really ipmossible for me to believe there is absolutely noting between those two. It will really be a waste if they dont atleast try to date right? Btw, are there no news that maybe one or either of them are not sinlge anymore? Coz as much as i want them to be together, but if they already have significant others, it would be no point in shipping them in real life right?

No idea! They're very low profile about their private life.

Back in 2015 AJ said she's single. She said she has no confidence in starting a relationship.

NG rumor with SYJ was denied by YJ herself in front of reporters, she said tho' friends said they should get married because they match well, they would never ever do that, she considers him only as a friend that she wants to keep for a long time.

Just enjoy it, don't take it too seriously. Enjoy the sweet moments they shared while filming the drama.

Ah, I wanted to say this. Ah Joong likes a man with a nice voice and a nice shoulder. She likes to be with a man who enjoys watching movie and discuss/talk about it for hours. She will find a man in the film industry most likely.

I'm curious in this bts, why kng hold kaj's hand when rehearsed hospital scene? I think there's no scene about holding hands.. what did they talking about? Can someone translate it?

And this bts, its cute when kaj cant hold her laugh and asked a bit time to concentrate.. maybe bcoz kng hold her wrist to hear her pulse, she bcome fluttered? :D

2 hours ago, shiqin3381 said:

I really miss LUTYN and our OTP. :bawling:

Havent not try to watch other drama yet. Now i only watch variety shows. Cant move on to other drama.

I think KAJ also having withdrawal syndrome like us. For past months her weeks were occupied with LUTYN.

Now she is free.

How about KNG? He is ok? Hope he will feel the same and contact KAJ.:blush:

I notice that during their ice-cream scene KNG bite the same place where KAJ bite.:wub:

I think the PDnim also our otp shipper.He give us all the sweet moment of our otp. Like KAJ sitting on KNG lap and her hands under his coat. When they shy to say sarangheayo...

KAJ and KNG had an indirect kiss through the icecream -_-

18 minutes ago, siena said:

No idea! They're very low profile about their private life.

Back in 2015 AJ said she's single. She said she has no confidence in starting a relationship.

NG rumor with SYJ was denied by YJ herself in front of reporters, she said tho' friends said they should get married because they match well, they would never ever do that, she considers him only as a friend that she wants to keep for a long time.

Just enjoy it, don't take it too seriously. Enjoy the sweet moments they shared while filming the drama.

Ah, I wanted to say this. Ah Joong likes a man with a nice voice and a nice shoulder. She likes to be with a man who enjoys watching movie and discuss/talk about it for hours. She will find a man in the film industry most likely.

Ah Joong’s ideal man literally screams Kim Namgil this must be fate it would be a darn pity if they really don’t consider dating

@siena heheh thank you for that added info.  You are right to just enjoy the sweet moments :wub: cant thank you enough for giving us who dont understand korean much info about them.

@namoaix voice = check :D

I think one more ace KNG has is because he is such a darn great actor. Im pretty sure KAJ is also impressed with his acting.

28 minutes ago, christine7 said:

I went back and looked the bts, I think the holding hands gave her away!  She reached down to hold his hand that’s seems like they are real life couple! Fingers, toes crossed! 

Finger crossed! i read comment from the site and youtube clip, mostly people talk about how KNG hold KAJ hand after director say rolling to move on to the next scene, because the weather at that time is surely cold and we know KAJ is sick ( flu ) at that time so no wonder KNG just try to help keep her warm by hugging her ( even doing that is suspicious you know ). But what happen after that hug, the holding hand things feel so real and actually no need to be done. Usually if its between co-worker, KNG can just tap her back to support her and move along to prepare the next scene but he prefer to lend his hand to KAJ and as you said, she reached down to hold his hand too ( not to mention they holding finger to finger ) haha. At first i didn't believe it..but after looking at the translation, they doing it when the camera isn't rolling and its not a rehearsal too. I can just say KNG.. you are the man!

4 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

Finger crossed! i read comment from the site and youtube clip, mostly people talk about how KNG hold KAJ hand after director say rolling to move on to the next scene, because the weather at that time is surely cold and we know KAJ is sick ( flu ) at that time so no wonder KNG just try to help keep her warm by hugging her ( even doing that is suspicious you know ). But what happen after that hug, the holding hand things feel so real and actually no need to be done. Usually if its between co-worker, KNG can just tap her back to support her and move along to prepare the next scene but he prefer to lend his hand to KAJ and as you said, she reached down to hold his hand too ( not to mention they holding finger to finger ) haha. At first i didn't believe it..but after looking at the translation, they doing it when the camera isn't rolling and its not a rehearsal too. I can just say KNG.. you are the man!

EXACTLY! I mean, do you really need to intertwine the fingers while holding hands? Or that deep a kiss for Ep 12? KNG is getting too serious for a drama. :blush:

14 minutes ago, namoaix said:

Ah Joong’s ideal man literally screams Kim Namgil this must be fate it would be a darn pity if they really don’t consider dating

after i read your post, i immediately remember this line "wether it was coincidence or fate, they happened to come across each other" lol. lets do what nurse jung said "wait and have faith in them" 

If you haven't done it yet, you should all watch Abnormal summit's episode 128. KNG was a guest there to promote his movie Pandora. Apparently he gave the impression to be like an old-fashionned ahjussi lol. And I was ROFL when he mentionned that in preparation for an important scene, he absolutely needs his dark-colored underwear and it has to be very tight because you know...I quote him : "it shouldn't move" Bwahahahahahaha

I'd gif that part of the video if that didn't' make me so perv lol

Ps: Not sure I have the right to post the link, but just google it and you will find the episode. Or PM me

29 minutes ago, namoaix said:

KAJ's ideal man changes from time to time (Han Suk-gyu, Son Suk-hee). There was one article I read that someone asked if she would choose between Jo In Sung or KNG, and she chose JIS. That was before the recent movie 'The King' where she acted as JIS' wife. Then after the movie, JIS said he would like to get married to a 'gentle woman' and I always thought KAJ is rather 'gentle'. I really hope my ship will sail and KNG gets his girl KAJ in real life (pls don't waste that sizzling chemistry!) but even if they are not together, KAJ can get together with JIS! :heart:

9 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

EXACTLY! I mean, do you really need to intertwine the fingers while holding hands? Or that deep a kiss for Ep 12? KNG is getting too serious for a drama. :blush:

just as i said before, KNG told his junior to focus on emotions, but look at this man, he is too focused until he can't control it lol

57 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

I'm curious in this bts, why kng hold kaj's hand when rehearsed hospital scene? I think there's no scene about holding hands.. what did they talking about? Can someone translate it?

And this bts, its cute when kaj cant hold her laugh and asked a bit time to concentrate.. maybe bcoz kng hold her wrist to hear her pulse, she bcome fluttered? :D

The first bts, while holding AJ hands NG said I'm the bastard you know. This refer to MinJae who asked her, do you know this person.... I mean this bastard.

Then AJ said, ok wait. The caption said, AJ who put HI back to sleep.

The next caption, HI who listens well to YK eye sign.

(*this was a rehearsal)

I think NG really likes holding her hands, maybe they're soft and nice lol!! There were many scene where holding hands were not necessary but they did it.......NG did it lol!

Second clip, I think because NG laughed and it made her laughed too. If you notice, when one of them laughed the other would get effected and they would laugh non stop.

5 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

just as i said before, KNG told his junior to focus on emotions, but look at this man, he is too focused until he can't control it lol

KNG got carried away.... eventhough he had acted in so many love scenes in his other works. :blush:

Since everyone is talking about bts... I can't help but notice KNG's hand during the cake cutting video (his other hand that's not holding on to the knife). I wonder what made KAJ take a quick glance at him... 

Maybe I'm just crazy. *Help* I can't get this show out of my mind! 

3 minutes ago, siena said:

The first bts, while holding AJ hands NG said I'm the bastard you know. This refer to MinJae who asked her, do you know this person.... I mean this bastard.

Then AJ said, ok wait. The caption said, AJ who put HI back to sleep.

The next caption, HI who listens well to YK eye sign.

(*this was a rehearsal)

I think NG really likes holding her hands, maybe they're soft and nice lol!! There were many scene where holding hands were not necessary but they did it.......NG did it lol!

Second clip, I think because NG laughed and it made her laughed too. If you notice, when one of them laughed the other would get effected and they would laugh non stop.

@siena thanks for the translation! Yeah seems like KNG is always holding KAJ's hands in most BTS. Maybe he likes physical touch like holding hands and HUGS :blush:

Found my self creating an account just for this couple :D first of all thank you everyone for all the goodies and translations about them hehe I’m having a serious withdrawal bc I miss them very much :(  But I’m happy that everyone seems to cheer them in real life, became a new fan of them esp KAJ such a girl crush indeed B)

btw from DC peeps doing this reversal thingy gifs of their kisses :wub:

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=tvndrheo&no=19915&page=9

*don’t know why soompi won’t let me upload the image urls* <_<

Archived