[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

48 minutes ago, leba said:

Ooh! Forgot all about the main thread! Thanks! That was a treat to read that they were discussing where to cut! Haha. Bet they also didn’t want to cut the cake when the picture on it was so sugar sweet!! :wub:

To be honest, I think my withdrawal symptoms are getting worse by the day! Am watching the series 3rd time! And refreshing the forum pages, Twitter pages on them like so many times in a day! How to move on? Help! :blink:

Yeah, doesnt want to part with each other even in the cake lol. I am trying to find other dramas to cure my LUTYN disease but still dont have the heart and really they set the bar to a very high standard for me, i might just end up criticizing the acting of other dramas i will watch in the future :D

Btw, why did KAJ place a comic strip convo to cover her face?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, yoitsmcrt said:

Omoooo! I was about to start WYWS by watching its trailers but at the bottom part list of the videos, I saw LUTYN BTS.. And there, I watched it all over againnnn. LOL 

Me too. I rewatched a LUTYN BTS even if I have seen it already and I didn't understand a thing, I was having this giddy feeling seeing their cute interaction. Hahaha #goingcraycray:tongue:

4 hours ago, leba said:

Not totally impossible that KNG might be the one taking the picture. Remember Song Song couple? Quite a few pics of SHK and friends were actually taken by SJK and she posted on iG. Of course many SSC fans managed to speculated because of the hand phones left on the table. Haha.

I spy a stray handphone on the table too. B)

But if it’s not KNG there, then yes, I think she also suffering from withdrawal symptoms. 1 week after filming..... I hope KNG suffering from some withdrawal symptoms too..... don’t move on too easily..... :wub:

Hahaha.. u have an eagle eye.. yes there is a black handphone infront of kaj table.. :D dont know if its belongs to ki dong (that man who's eating beside).

Was that kaj who wore red sneakers? Why she close her face in d pic? I want to see her.. just looking at her sneakers, she is indeed fashionista.. :D yes.. she miss LUTYN.. its hard to move on since filming so crazy for d past week.. but if she post IG already and hang out with friends, she is well now from flu.. its good.. now waiting for her birthday coming and fan meet.. i wish i can see kng again.. huhu.. is she miss him too? :D

https://youtu.be/GqXiezYoI-U

This is the translation of the last bts:

Title of the video:

Kim Nam Gil ❤ Kim Ah Joong warm date at Namsan (featuring I love you*)

*they wrote it in a cute way, ddaranghae not saranghae.

Caption: Last filming scene.

Caption: Huh, who's filming us ha ha

Caption: Today YK more pretty.

[At 0:37 AhJoong bumped her head to NamGil's, watch carefully lol!]

AJ: louder....louder

NG: read this out loud

Caption: getting revenge to YK

NG: wait, read this out loud

AJ: read this out loud

[watch carefully, AJ bumped NG with her shoulder]

Caption: two people are shy to say the word I love you.

AJ: aah, it's too bashful.

AJ: (telling him to read it again)

NG: saranghae

Caption: hihihihi, I like it

Caption: yes, let's love each other.

NG: people are looking at us.

Caption: first shooting the weather was so warm and now it's getting cold

AJ: it's so cold

Caption: HI hugs YK who's feeling cold, so sweet ❤

Some one voice: yes....roll.

(when NG hugged AJ the camera was not rolling, they're on break.....only the bts camera was on)

---end----

I think the bts video editor is also their shipper, this person always put sweet caption. So cute lol!

Mention me if you want me to translate other bts.

4 minutes ago, siena said:

https://youtu.be/GqXiezYoI-U

This is the translation of the last bts:

Title of the video:

Kim Nam Gil ❤ Kim Ah Joong warm date at Namsan (featuring I love you*)

*they wrote it in a cute way, ddaranghae not saranghae.

Caption: Last filming scene.

Caption: Huh, who's filming us ha ha

Caption: Today YK more pretty.

[At 0:37 AhJoong bumped her head to NamGil's, watch carefully lol!]

AJ: louder....louder

NG: read this out loud

Caption: getting revenge to YK

NG: wait, read this out loud

AJ: read this out loud

[watch carefully, AJ bumped NG with her shoulder]

Caption: two people are shy to say the word I love you.

AJ: aah, it's too bashful.

AJ: (telling him to read it again)

NG: saranghae

Caption: hihihihi, I like it

Caption: yes, let's love each other.

NG: people are looking at us.

Caption: first shooting the weather was so warm and now it's getting cold

AJ: it's so cold

Caption: HI hugs YK who's feeling cold, so sweet ❤

Some one voice: yes....roll.

(when NG hugged AJ the camera was not rolling, they're on break.....only the bts camera was on)

---end----

I think the bts video editor is also their shipper, this person always put sweet caption. So cute lol!

Mention me if you want me to translate other bts.

thank you so much!! i've been questioning myself is that hug really KNG instinct to warm her or its on the script ( but i didnt see that scene on the eps ) i agree with everyone here that said "namsan tower bts sealed the deal about their relationship" after reading your translation, im more confident that their feeling is mutual, i mean they hug each other?! hard to say i love you?! even KAJ slip her hand in KNG coat and after director said to move on to the next scene, KNG hold her hand.. omg.. and i agree with what you said lol the caption and the camera man i think is our gum couple shipper too :D 

I think pdnim also a shipper? He keep saying how to cut d cake bcoz its so beautifull :D (yes i agree with u pdnim.. that cake with beach date pic on it is super cute.. haha)

kng is super silent n shy.. and kaj said lets cut d hands? I think they didnt cut d cake until its separated.. they just cut a half of it.. and kng bite his lips again.. lol

Hey all of you with fake news. I almost got a heart attack because I straight away went to this forum after I woke up and stumbled upon the news. Even with the disclaimer, I couldn't process it as I was still half sleeping. :lol::lol::lol: 

Lesson learnt: Don't open this thread right after you wake up.

11 minutes ago, Nguyen Nhi said:

@sight_stv hey thanks a lot but I actually wanted the original photo of that one. The one on that person's instagram is in very low quality. When I zoomed in it's very blurry. I tried to look on naver but it's not there so kind wondering where was it originally posted.

ahh i see, the picture is 1080x720px. i tried to find larger image on the google and i found 1200x800px, its not HD but better than before, if you interested i can post it for you :D 

@siena thank you so much for translating xoxo! I am really ok with you translating anything you can, i really dont want to impose on you chingu! But perhaps you can translate bts or clips that you find are interesting or juicy?:wub:

I bet everyone from the staff to the director are shipping them! We are just looking from the drama what more from the people witnessing every interactions they have.

7 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

I think pdnim also a shipper? He keep saying how to cut d cake bcoz its so beautifull :D (yes i agree with u pdnim.. that cake with beach date pic on it is super cute.. haha)

kng is super silent n shy.. and kaj said lets cut d hands? I think they didnt cut d cake until its separated.. they just cut a half of it.. and kng bite his lips again.. lol

maybe KAJ didnt want to cut their beautiful moment, so she intend to cut just KNG hand that hold the gadget but keep their hugging scene intact lol :D 

3 hours ago, siena said:

One other thing! You can see the light from the window, so the picture was taken during daylight! And there's patbingsu on the table.

Yes I noticed that too. It's just that the time that she posted this picture was already like 1 am KST. The golden time when people feel lonely is after midnite. Kkkkkk keep feeding my delulu mind

Anywayz they are ageing backwards aren't they? 

An honest question though, DC are rich? Their gifts are awesome and the cake is so yummy.

I wish LUTYN will be aired here in the Philippines. Many Filipinos will love the drama for sure, especially our uri OTP :)

9 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

Yes I noticed that too. It's just that the time that she posted this picture was already like 1 am KST. The golden time when people feel lonely is after midnite. Kkkkkk keep feeding my delulu mind

wonder why she still awake on that time? she must be exhausted from the shooting all night, maybe she chatting with someone? or she can't sleep because she miss something *joinyourdelulumind*

10 minutes ago, MitzB said:

Anywayz they are ageing backwards aren't they? 

An honest question though, DC are rich? Their gifts are awesome and the cake is so yummy.

I wish LUTYN will be aired here in the Philippines. Many Filipinos will love the drama for sure, especially our uri OTP :)

True sis, so many are bidam fans, also 200 lbs beauty has tagalog dubbed version right?

Archived