[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Annyeong chingus! :blush:

Today on soompi news, another celebrity couple has been confirmed to be dating. While reading about them, my hopes for uri Gum Couple to do the same multiplied by a hundred and million times over.....truly wonder how long this wait for them to go public would be~~~hmmm :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and also, I'm missing them so so so much! :flushed:  KAJ stayed silent yesterday while O& Ent posted on KNG~ this made me think if some spies have tipped them off that their pattern of "coincidentally" posting updates together have been tracked~ :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: if yes, I so wanna say this to them: "SHOOOO~ GO AWAYYYY~~!!" Because we need to see updates of them TOGETHER, FREQUENTLY. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

@yosii @satoshilee hello hello! Welcome to uri Gum House! :relaxed:  It's really great seeing new people join~ hehehe~ and not to worry about English ya~ all of us are here because we share that common love and hope for uri Gum Couple~ not to compare language in any way~ LET'S HAVE FUN and do post often! :grin:

5 hours ago, siena said:

I notice NG loves to stare at her lips. Maybe the seungjang kiss tasted amazing that he wants it more hahaha. Unfortunately AJ was sick. In one interview she said, she tried hard not to make NG sick.

The most noticeable is the hands holding. Even in the bts he did it when it wasn't required.

About this reel and real feeling thing during filming. Yup it is a must that they differentiate it coz it will be a disaster if the actor is married and then he gets too carried away in the filming.

Two of NG close sunbae met their wives during filming. PSW and his wife were acting as husband and wife in a movie. SKG too, met his present wife when they acted together in a movie. And there are many other actors who met their life partner when acting in a movie.

Let's just wait.

@siena So sorry to cut your post. I wanna say Yeap, let's just wait, if KNG would follow in the footsteps of his close sunbaes~ kekeke~ :wub::wub: since he's really close to these sunbaes, he could always get a "big tip or two" on how to best build an even closer relationship with a very lovable co-star~~ hehehehe~~ *gosh, imagining it itself is making me happy~ :lol:*

And I completely share the same observation as you! That KNG loves to stare at her lips! It was so obvious in the BTS which showed how his legs trembled and saying "It's hot, it's hot!" after looking at KAJ~ his eyes clearly stopped at her lips before he turned away and trembled~ kekeke~ okay, this calls for a rewatch...and since I'm at it, gonna repost here as well~ mihihihi~ :D

3 hours ago, ehy0301 said:

Hi, Guys. Just a quick question. Do you happen to know how to upload a picture here without sharing a link? Just like in FB, where the picture you want to post here were from your camera roll? Thanks! I think I already found thepicture of LUTYN first script reading where we can see AJ and NG together.:wub:

@ehy0301 As far as I understand, we can't post pictures without links. I tried it earlier myself when I wanted to post a screenshot of my phone. There's just no friendly button for us to do so, even the "insert other media" doesn't help. And when I look it up on soompi for instructions, it told me to create links first. Huhu. But that said, creating links is relatively easy. You may want to read the guide in spoiler below. Hope it helps! And I'm THOROUGHLY EXCITED that you FOUND THE PICTURE OF THEIR FIRST SCRIPT READINGGGG! (Yes, it has to be typed in capital letters because that's how excited I am~~~ :lol:)

Spoiler

Btw, a little call out to @leba, missing you chingu! Hope to see your post soon~ :blush:

• Like 10

@dycyana, i'm from Philippines. And no, I don't have any weibo or wechat. 

@iamemilykay, thank you so much. I found it on DC Gal. Due to my excitement I just saved the picture and continue scrolling then I just realized that it was the picture that we are looking for since we started this forum and it was even discussed on the main thread. Now, I can't find the link where it was originally posted. Sad. 

• Like 8

@ehy0301 Hi! I saw that pict. But isn't the people on DC were debating? Mostly said they weren't there in the pic?!

I was trying to spot them but didn't find them. The poster said they might be sitting near the wall but the director was standing there in front of them so they can't be seen? So it remains a mistery?

The director new drama will air this month. Tvn shared video and pics of the script reading. 

• Like 10

Actually I was never sure if they are really on the pic because the picture was a little bit far from them and I based it according to their hair style plus they are with Director-Nim plus they are sitting next to each other. I think they arrived late on the script reading since they are sitting at the back because if they are not they should be on the front as they are the main lead.

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, siena said:

@ehy0301 Hi! I saw that pict. But isn't the people on DC were debating? Mostly said they weren't there in the pic?!

I was trying to spot them but didn't find them. The poster said they might be sitting near the wall but the director was standing there in front of them so they can't be seen? So it remains a mistery?

The director new drama will air this month. Tvn shared video and pics of the script reading. 

Hi, @siena. I think it would be better if you will be the one who will post it since i'm having a hard time finding it again. Are they really debating about that pic? Sadly, i don't understand hangul that's why I don't noticed K-nets comments. 

• Like 6

@ehy0301 unfortunately I didn't bookmark the page. And I didn't share it here coz people on DC gal were also not sure. The poster did say that it looks like them but not so sure about it.

There's a video recorder, fans are wondering if the dvd team can put it on the dvd.

They must be there for sure since Makgae said she met AJ for the first time at script reading.

• Like 9

@ehy0301 I hope it can be help you little bit

1. First step you log on to your facebook

2. you upload the picture

24852435_10210401507703418_4288436668416

24862220_10210401537704168_8982382208983

(if you don't wanna to share on public, you can lock your album picture on facebook)

3. if you finish your upload, you click the picture for preview

24301308_10210401623186305_2669814523599

then click the picture

24852634_10210401362099778_3848474902159

4. after you click view image

24796817_10210401362459787_9878240865090

5. you copy the link, and then you paste on soompi forum

24312520_10210401369099953_4827231082606

then you submit replay and you finish your job, hope you understand with all the explanations

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=540936819590556&id=100010227284233&set=a.540937009590537.1073741826.100010227284233&source=48

This is the picture we are talking about. I'm not sure if this were already them. The Director-Nim where at the back wearing white t-shirt. If you try to zoom the pic, you can see the man in checkered shirt has a resemblance look to KNG as well to the girl in white with KAJ.

@YuMi, thank you for your help. Hope it work as I modify the album's privacy. :)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ehy0301 said:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210723637987759&set=a.10210723598466771.1073741840.1253575801&type=3&theater

This is the picture we are talking about. I'm not sure if this were already them. The Director-Nim where at the back wearing white t-shirt. If you try to zoom the pic, you can see the man in checkered shirt has a resemblance look to KNG as well to the girl in white with KAJ.

@YuMi, thank you for your help. Hope it work as I modify the album's privacy. :)

@ehy0301 the picture not came out?? okay I'm sorry maybe I'm not very clear in explaining it, and here I try to explain it again

follow on this step

24991060_1534121299968647_32232085676856

24301320_1534121266635317_49905564205472

I hope it can help you :D:D

Edited by YuMi
  • Like 2

Hello everyone! Am back from my short trip where I had problems connecting to the WiFi in the hotel throughout my stay. Thanks @iamemilykay for your shoutout! So happy to be back and seeing all of you!! Managed to cut out the unhealthy “drug” addiction to Gum Couple. But never forgotten my keen interest in following and shipping them still. :wub:

While speed reading the posts I have missed, I read about the wedding rumor. Can’t deny that my heart dropped too. But am hopeful again because of all of your hopeful messages! I guess one can never be sure about the credibility of a rumor. And I also think all of us will be happy for both NG and AJ if they settle down soon (even if it’s not with each other). Of course I will feel mighty jealous for AJ if the girl mentioned in the rumor is NG’s Pirates co-star! Hahaha. But then again, what can we say if that’s his happiness? Anyways, shan’t dwell on the “what ifs”. Will just wait with all of u for concrete stuff as to whether they are together or not, and hoping they are while we wait for the news! :D

• Like 15

1 hour ago, siena said:

Hi! :wink:

I don't think he was going to laugh by bitting his lip, he was just too excited.

LOL. You really have a way at fanning this shipping heart. :D Yep...from a distance shot, it looked as if he was biting his lower lip to suppress his laugh but looking at it closed-up....he was seriously overwhelmed. While KAJ looking down probably out of shyness, I found KNG was searching her eyes before staring at her lips again. LOL

And pardon me, that swaying in the Namsan Tower cable car....who did the swaying first? was it KNG who swayed her first or was it KAJ who swayed him during the hug? Either way, they must have felt too comfortable with each other to do that and again, I want to say how much I love that hug because they were fully embracing each other. Just looked at KAJ's hands, both hands fully wrapped his shoulder as if that was the most natural thing for her to do. 

Anyway, I wonder when pokemon will wrap up filming his new movie? Seems like the DVD commentary thing is waiting for his schedule to be free. 

• Like 12

46 minutes ago, zhen617 said:

Hi everyone, I just find AJ REALLY like interior design now, she ig following so many  designers(delulu mind again):blush:

Hi there. Ya...I read somewhere that she is still living with her parents. And interior designing is her new hobby. Either she plan on revamping her parents' house or she is decorating a new house? I have never been a bride, so I don't know how a bride-to-be tend to think? :wink:

• Like 7

@minahani23 your post honestly just made me laugh heaps! :D he's a man after all.  Kekeke! Let AJ wear the same type of dress during the commentary 

. . . 

I've been playing with my phone and found a way to make a gif since I don't have a laptop. Just want to share this.

Im x kyung wedding :wub: (with a little drama because of their facial expression, keke) 

Disclaimer: I couldn't find a better clip so please pardon me. Lol

Spoiler

tumblr_p0l2bmhXXj1qc54x1o1_1280.gif

tumblr_p0l4wjNwG41qc54x1o1_500.gif

I was going to add a fic but I couldn't continue, lol! Sadly, writing's not my forte. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, sukbin said:

LOL. You really have a way at fanning this shipping heart. :D Yep...from a distance shot, it looked as if he was biting his lower lip to suppress his laugh but looking at it closed-up....he was seriously overwhelmed. While KAJ looking down probably out of shyness, I found KNG was searching her eyes before staring at her lips again. LOL

And pardon me, that swaying in the Namsan Tower cable car....who did the swaying first? was it KNG who swayed her first or was it KAJ who swayed him during the hug? Either way, they must have felt too comfortable with each other to do that and again, I want to say how much I love that hug because they were fully embracing each other. Just looked at KAJ's hands, both hands fully wrapped his shoulder as if that was the most natural thing for her to do. 

Anyway, I wonder when pokemon will wrap up filming his new movie? Seems like the DVD commentary thing is waiting for his schedule to be free. 

Not just the swaying part,can you notice how thier face/cheeks touched before the schene was cut?:blush::blush:

• Like 6