[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, siena said:

Oh I forgot one thing.

Yesterday I watched AJ in Healing Camp with Jaedong, she's really cute, spoke in a very soft voice and did a lot of aegyos. They know each other for almost 5 years. It was in 2015? He asked her why are you not dating anyone. She was single. And I remember she said in recent interview that the last time she dated was 5 years a go? So around 2012? And then I saw another video appeared on youtube, her interview with Jisung for PS partner. He told the journalist that AJ has been single for 6 years....lol!! It was in 2012 so it means the last time she dated in 2001 or 2002? I'm guessing she dated someone for a short time in 2012 and stays single after that.

What she said is true then, she doesn't fall in love easily. Good girl!

●●●●●●●●●

Jisung was so sweet towards her. From the ways he looked at her I think he had a little bit crush on her.

I know ..... I know.... he was dating leeboyoung.

Oh well, I hope AJ found that right Man already! Amen!

I agree he was so sweet and gentle with her! They were so cute together in that movie tbh and I really enjoyed it =). I forgot where I read but she said JiSung is a little too manly for her ideal type lol. 

I'm super excited about the cast commentary!!! It means out gum couple will see each other again =)

Btw do we know how long its going to take before we received our actual copies for the d-cut dvd?

@lebaThank you for mentioning me. I'm so busy nowadays in my office that I couldn't get an opportunities to post a message. What a shame. I've really miss you. :heart:

@siena Hehe. NG's photo shows he got a little bit carried off with his goofy looks. He must have been very happy and felt dizzy out of shooting the hot kiss scene. I'm so glad to read your posts again. Thank you.

And no filming for today!!!!!! ISn't it a good day for dating. HAHA. Sorry for my delulu mind. But I feel almost dizzy imagining they could be together today.

Any Gummers Who are interested in buying Director's cut blu-ray or DVD discs.

It isn't late to order an DVD cut blue ray discs. We are not yet reached the quota, so I'm a little worried about whether blu-ray discs could come out. However, NG and AJ never did Commentary until now. This is their 1st time to take part in a TV show's commentary recording. Wow. This would motivate more people to get blu-ray discs, I believe.  If only NG and AJ decided to do it because LUTYN is so meaningful for both of them both in their career and personal life. Haha.

But considering the quota, I think you should consider buying blu-ray discs rather than DVD because blu-ray discs are much more likely to reach the quota before the deadline. (We have only 6 more days.) Let's keep our fingers crossed to have a director's cut. 

57 minutes ago, siena said:

No filming of Stranger family today!

@curlygee

Maybe the director is having a meeting with the staff and 2 leads (NG & AJ)?

@delusionalsquid saranghae ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Omo!!!! That's a juicy piece of info! :blush: I'm getting so excited! Hihihi, i hope someone took pics during the meeting.ㅋㅋ 

@delusionalsquid i love you too! All of you! :*

@lovelycate what if they really did went on a date? Omo~! *faints*

Update: we have some good news.  :D Director-nim replied and said:

"Don't mention it. They're planning to make both DVDs and blueray. I am not sure with English subtitles yet. Thank you."

I did plan to purchase the bluray but OMG! It cost 2  month's worth of apartment rent, if converted to peso ㅋㅋㅋ

:D Gum shippers unite! Let's make them feel the international fan's desire to have the subtitles, i did say preferrably in english (will have to specifically ask about chinese and japanese subs) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I do hope that in their next meeting they'll discuss about the possibility of having subs. For now, let's pray that the two are currently on a date! :wub:

6 minutes ago, curlygee said:

Update: director-nim replied and said:

"Don't mention it. They're planning to make both DVDs and blueray. I am not sure with English subtitles yet. Thank you."

:D Gum shippers unite! Let's make them feel the international fan's desire to have the subtitles, i did say preferrably in english (will have to specifically ask about chinese and japanese subs) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I do hope that in their next meeting they'll discuss about the possibility of having subs. 

yay so does this mean they're going to make both regardless of the number of copies people have ordered?

@icedmilktea @boingboingracquet @iamemilykay @leba @heoimajeossi @delusionalsquid and everyone, as always I love y'all to Joseon and back and thank you so so much for the lovely feedbacks on the drawing! ^^ Also you're very welcome for the commentary news ㅋㅋㅋ I was dancing like crazy too when I saw the announcement.. KNG & KAJ are officially gonna reunite again YAY even now my delulu mind is already gearing up daydreaming whatever might happen and how they'd handle watching their romantic scenes together :D

Btw, for those who are still contemplating whether to buy the D-Cut or not, I found these D-Cut unboxing videos that might give you a rough picture on what to expect and hopefully will help you decide..

The channel has unboxing videos of other dramas' D-Cuts as well but I put up Signal & Reply 1988's here because both are TVN's dramas too so I assume LUTYN's D-Cut package would be most similar to theirs.

Apparently in general the D-Cut would include:

In main boxset:
- DVD/Bluray Discs, which contains the Director's Cut version of the drama (there might be differences with the aired-on-TV version) and the extra special features: commentary, deleted scenes, NGs, BTS videos etc
- Main Photobook

In additional pack:
- Screenplay Book
- Special Book (contains interviews, production notes, storyboards etc cmiiw)
- Mini Posters/Postcards
- Souvenirs

(note: in Signal & R88's case the souvenirs are replicas of the dramas' meaningful little props like Police ID cards, movie tickets, diary etc..

that said, other than probably CYK & HI's Hospital ID Cards.. and maybe HI's "doctor resume" :lol: tbh I've no idea what we're gonna get in LUTYN's case lol I mean we can't possibly get the needle case replica/CYK's scalpel/bracelet/tuna cup ramyeon, can we..? :huh: hopefully we'd still get something anyway tho.. super curious and excited to find out ^^

seeing Bora & Sun-woo's wedding invitation in R88's D-Cut I wonder what are the chances we'll get a honorary KNG & KAJ's wedding invitation in our D-Cut.. *cough*)

Anyway, in summary, IMHO the expensive price of the D-Cut mainly goes to the huge amount of contents included and the apparent high quality of the production. Plus we get to support the cast & crew and show our love & appreciation for their amazing hard work even more. I believe a satisfying sale of the DVD & Bluray will encourage them all to come up with even better works in the future. Whether it's worth it or not, that's your call, chingus.. I just hope everyone can make the decision in time. Cheers, Gummers! ^^

17 minutes ago, itssasa said:

yay so does this mean they're going to make both regardless of the number of copies people have ordered?

I guess so. I did specifically asked if they will not produce the DVD version if the quota is not met and that's his reply. Let's just pray that they stick to the plan of making both dvd and bluray copies. 

PS. I get so nervous everytime Director-nim seenzones me! Lol! 

13 minutes ago, itssasa said:

I'm afraid that is not the case because at least 500 copies should be ordered for making. I've read all the messages from DAUM cafe and people are worried about the quota. So if 500 copies for Blu rays and 240 copies for DVDs are ordered, only blu-ray discs are released. And if 430 for Blu-rays and 280 copies for DVDs are ordered, neither of them will come out. :bawling: In LUTYN DC gal, people are saying  It is likely to reach the quota for Blu-ray discs but not likely in the case of DVD version.

20 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

Any Gummers Who are interested in buying Director's cut blu-ray or DVD discs.

It isn't late to order an DVD cut blue ray discs. We are not yet reached the quota, so I'm a little worried about whether blu-ray discs could come out. However, NG and AJ never did Commentary until now. This is their 1st time to take part in a TV show's commentary recording. Wow. This would motivate more people to get blu-ray discs, I believe.  If only NG and AJ decided to do it because LUTYN is so meaningful for both of them both in their career and personal life. Haha.

But considering the quota, I think you should consider buying blu-ray discs rather than DVD because blu-ray discs are much more likely to reach the quota before the deadline. (We have only 6 more days.) Let's keep our fingers crossed to have a director's cut. 

Wait, oh no.. I've already placed an order but for the DVD.. where did you find the information about the quota status, chingu? Could you tell us the exact status of the quota fulfillment at the moment? How many orders have the production team received and how many more are still required to reach the quota?

I'm drowning in mixed up feelings now omo in one hand I'm growing anxious because the D-Cut DVD could slip off of my fingers in any moment :unsure: but in other hand I'm very pleasantly surprised to hear that this is the first time KNG & KAJ ever sign up to do commentary.. I mean I'm not sure if this is just about marketing strategy or income bonus.. considering their (especially KNG's) busy schedule and that they could just choose to completely move on now if they really want to, I think this shows that the drama does mean something to them

@ummnado komawo chingu! I do think that it will be worth it considering the amount of content we can get. It's actually a lot! Lol.  I wonder what comes with it as well..... I really like the HI and CYK action figure I saw on IG:D. Will they release the contents that comes with the package? 

@curlygee  Oh, Just imagine they are dating now. I feel like I'm gonna faint right now. HaHA.  Wow, if you can contact the director, please, let him know how badly we want a dirctor's cut . I'm worried because we are running out of time and there is the quota to meet in 6 days. How I wish I could get a director's cut to analyze all the edited scenes and thoes kiss and hug scene NGs if they exist. :bawling: If only the production of a director's cut would be confirmed.

11 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

I'm afraid that is not the case because at least 500 copies should be ordered for making. I've read all the messages from DAUM cafe and people are worried about the quota. So if 500 copies for Blu rays and 240 copies for DVDs are ordered, only blu-ray discs are released. And if 430 for Blu-rays and 280 copies for DVDs are ordered, neither of them will come out. :bawling: In LUTYN DC gal, people are saying  It is likely to reach the quota for Blu-ray discs but not likely in the case of DVD version.

I ordered the blu ray but what would happen to the ones that ordered the dvd? Lets say the quota isn't met for that, will the ones that ordered the dvd be given another chance to order the blu ray instead? 

I would be so sad if neither came out :bawling:

@ummnado  @itssasaThe Daum cafe staff forbids us from telling the status of the exact pre-order numbers in public. So only thing I can tell you is the demand for Blu-ray discs are much stronger and it is more likely to meet the quota while DVD is not. One thing they recommend for those who bought the DVD discs is re-ordering the Blu-ray discs if we can sure that the DVD version won't meet the quota. So I'll keep letting you know if there is news on the quota or something important to know.

After opened this thread and opened IG, and saw this man.. Ahhh good day Friday... Fingers crossed for director-nim to make both DVD and BluRay with Eng sub regardless of the quota :wub:

I'm quite content with DVD (can't afford the bluray and don't have bluray dvd player anyway lol). Hope more good news for Gum Couple and LUTYN :D

8 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

@ummnado  @itssasaThe Daum cafe staff prohibited us to tell the exact figures of the pre-orders in public. So only thing I can tell you is the demand for Blu-ray discs are much stronger and it is more likely to meet the quota while DVD is not. One thing they recommend for those who bought the DVD discs is re-ordering the Blu-ray discs if we can sure that the DVD version won't meet the quota. So I'll keep letting you know if there is news on the quota or something important to know.

thank you so much, chingu.. btw do you know if they'll give us a chance/period to re-order after the deadline expires, or do we have to do it before the deadline?

6 minutes ago, prenchpries said:

101% sure that he really wanted to kiss her...

001% sure they did kiss some time after, out of the set *punches myself in the face*

Archived