[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

@sukbin i like your analysis. I just reviewed eps 12 and 16. Lol! 

I couldn't help but LOL with what you said @delusionalsquid. I've actually been thinking about that too. KAJ said that the kiss was natural, so I'm sure they felt something!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ aigoo~ Aside from being aroused, the kiss may have caused them to realize their feelings. :wub::D 

@capristar i'm dying to see them in a movie!!!! Thanks for sharing the clip. Is it possible for them to be in a movie due to public demand? :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

:D@curlygee yeah. We can go to the rehab asap hand in hand. Haha.                

@3z3zm3lpI do wonder what it is like to kiss in front of so many people. But like you said, NG and AJ looked have gotten carried away in that moment. But just one time? I hope they shot like 20 or 30 times so they can enjoy it. Sorry for my being pervy.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, lovelycate said:

Thank you for the clip. Wow. The shamless + The kings. Great collaboration. AJ is my girl crush here and NG is smoking hot. I wish they shot a movie or TV show like  花樣年華, In The Mood For Love, and showed us what a fatal crazy love or obsession is like. :wub:

Omg I'll positively die if KNG & KAJ ever make something like In The Mood For Love together.. Amen to this!! >_<

Or actually, amen to them working together again in any project whatsoever lol, be it a movie or another drama.. or at least perhaps as guests in a variety show together? Well they'll slay in anything tbh ^^

P.S. Although if they ultimately never ever work together again because they end up marrying each other then I won't complain at all :D (CMIIW it's a rare thing for married actor couples, especially in SK, to work in the same project after they got together) 

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, ummnado said:

Omg I'll positively die if KNG & KAJ ever make something like In The Mood For Love together.. Amen to this!! >_<

Or actually, amen to them working together again in any project whatsoever lol, be it a movie or another drama.. or at least perhaps as guests in a variety show together? Well they'll slay in anything tbh ^^

P.S. Although if they ultimately never ever work together again because they end up marrying each other then I won't complain at all :D (CMIIW it's a rare thing for married actor couples, especially in SK, to work in the same project after they got together) 

@lovelycat and @ummnado: I am dying to see more of their work together, too! It doesn't matter if it's a movie, TV program, or commercials. As long as they appear as a couple, I probably will buy everything! I already bought all LUTYN-related things. I can't believe myself I am so addicted to them...  :D

@Msnvm Pae Thank you for sharing the article! It's so hot! Absolutely love it! :heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

54 minutes ago, Msnvm Pae said:

Hello, since you guys talking about the ep12 analysis. Just saw someone posted about the hot scenes gif on DC yesterday...too hot:rolleyes:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=tvndrheo&no=23502&page=1

This just literally took my breath away. And it still bewilders me as to what AJ exactly meant when she says the kiss was "natural." At the back of my head I was thinking like, "This is too intense to be natural. It seems like they can go on like that forever." :heart::heart:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, lovelycate said:

:D@curlygee yeah. We can go to the rehab asap hand in hand. Haha.                

@3z3zm3lpI do wonder what it is like to kiss in front of so many people. But like you said, NG and AJ looked have gotten carried away in that moment. But just one time? I hope they shot like 20 or 30 times so they can enjoy it. Sorry for my being pervy.

I want more kisses too (but it might be less intense because of so many takes).

1 kiss but long minutes is ok for me too :D 1 all in, intense, sensually long kiss.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

@3z3zm3lp @curlygee they must be rehearsing that kiss a lot to shoot for one go lol, pardon my imaginations.

"I'll go to this direction, and you should go to that direction, and I'll open my mouth and you should do this and that, and...." *suddenly I can't breath :rolleyes:*

Has any of you watched Something About 1% starring Ha Seok Jin and Jeon Seo Min, when HSJ & JSM were asked about kissing scene in fanmeeting, they said that they rehearsed it before taking shoot, so they kissed A LOT. And HSJ said it is possible for actor to have real feelings toward his/her costar and it'd shown on screen (chemistry) and if he/she didn't have feeling for each other but they had good on screen chemistry, it's either they're lying or they're very good/professional actors.

And I'd like to think KNG/KAJ are very pro actors and have good mutual feelings when shot the scene so it came out naturally. :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

I actually don't like the scenario they rehearsed the kissing scene, it means they need pratice. When you need to practice it means you are not familiar with it :)) . Moreover, in my own opinion, the kissing scene shown on screen is kinda fake when you find out the truth. 

Anyway, KAJ said that they spoke about it and agreed to do it naturally, which means they trust each other's true feelings and appreciate each other. Hence why we got to see such a beautiful and sincere kissing scene EVER. I would love to think it this way :)

• Like 13

3 hours ago, Msnvm Pae said:

Hello, since you guys talking about the ep12 analysis. Just saw someone posted about the hot scenes gif on DC yesterday...too hot:rolleyes:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=tvndrheo&no=23502&page=1

Oh thanks for the link,, all i can say "he totally eat and savor  her lips..:wub::wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

@delusionalsquid yes, i've watched that drama before.... When I watched the seungjang kiss, I also thought of how many takes and how many times they rehearsed, lol!  It actually surprised me to know that they talked about it and agreed to do it naturally like what @nguyen nhi said because that was the hottest and the most natural kiss I've ever seen on korean dramas.. They could win the Best Couple and Best Kiss Award! :wub: 

I wanna know how our couple looked like after the kiss. :D It must be a really long and natural kiss to do it in one take. Do you, gummers, think it will be included in the dcut? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've seen other drama's kiss bts and there are NGs, retakes and awkward moments. They also get flustered and other actress walkout for a moment ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. 

• Like 10

6 hours ago, delusionalsquid said:

Speaking of their hot kissing scene, what I'm curious about is didn't they feel aroused or even dizzy after the kiss? Mwahahahaha *what kind of question is this?!*

Hope y'all have good day and more good news for gum couple :rolleyes:

Well base on how red KNG's ears and the way KAJ blink her eyes,,they surely felt something...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Hi everyone,

it’s been a while since i’ve been posting something. Turns out i was logged off from the forum and I forgot my password lol. It took a while to figure them back

I would like to wish a happy (very) belated birthday to @dimbersasa . Sorry for being late to the party. 

Thank you @ummnado for the iPhone lockscreens! I am using one now :D

Thank you @siena @leba @sukbin @delusionalsquid @prenchpries @capristar

and everyone whom, forgive me, I couldnt remember your usernames that have share new insights, tidbits and kiss reviews -_- it made me rewatch ep 12 and 16 again and again (for research purpose lol)

have a great day everyone, keep the ship sailing :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

24 minutes ago, minion23 said:

Hi everyone,

it’s been a while since i’ve been posting something. Turns out i was logged off from the forum and I forgot my password lol. It took a while to figure them back

I would like to wish a happy (very) belated birthday to @dimbersasa . Sorry for being late to the party. 

Thank you @ummnado for the iPhone lockscreens! I am using one now :D

Thank you @siena @leba @sukbin @delusionalsquid @prenchpries @capristar

and everyone whom, forgive me, I couldnt remember your usernames that have share new insights, tidbits and kiss reviews -_- it made me rewatch ep 12 and 16 again and again (for research purpose lol)

have a great day everyone, keep the ship sailing :D

Thanks dear! So sweet of you :wub:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, curlygee said:

@delusionalsquid yes, i've watched that drama before.... When I watched the seungjang kiss, I also thought of how many takes and how many times they rehearsed, lol!  It actually surprised me to know that they talked about it and agreed to do it naturally like what @nguyen nhi said because that was the hottest and the most natural kiss I've ever seen on korean dramas.. They could win the Best Couple and Best Kiss Award! :wub: 

I wanna know how our couple looked like after the kiss. :D It must be a really long and natural kiss to do it in one take. Do you, gummers, think it will be included in the dcut? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've seen other drama's kiss bts and there are NGs, retakes and awkward moments. They also get flustered and other actress walkout for a moment ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. 

Would be disappointment if it's not included in dcut. Isn't that the main reason why we ordered dcut? LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Hi everyone! It's been a while (but I'm actually always here kekeke)

About some juicy stuff we didn't get to see...yet (hopefully). Just like @delusionalsquid said, it would be a total waste if they won't give us something really IMPORTANT (for our shipper hearts), I mean I feel strong disappointment and injustice because well..a lot of tvn dramas had their bts kiss vids and lack of promotion still gets me

Honestly I'm still lowkey salty that we didn't get to see this: 

2-xqJd0Mf0M.jpg

hvTjQsF1BxE.jpg

But at the same time all this "First date" stuff we got literally indicates to something. Remember when KAJ sat on his lap :ph34r:

God, I'm so thirsty for MORE

I hope DCut won't be a disappointment *prays to the gods of LUTYN Production Team*

• Like 24

1 hour ago, Nguyen Nhi said:

I actually don't like the scenario they rehearsed the kissing scene, it means they need pratice. When you need to practice it means you are not familiar with it :)) . Moreover, in my own opinion, the kissing scene shown on screen is kinda fake when you find out the truth. 

Anyway, KAJ said that they spoke about it and agreed to do it naturally, which means they trust each other's true feelings and appreciate each other. Hence why we got to see such a beautiful and sincere kissing scene EVER. I would love to think it this way :)

My gut feel says they did not rehearse the kiss :D. But because they have great rapport and chemistry, the kiss came out that way. Both might have been looking forward to that kiss. Like what aj said, she is waiting for the romance part. Just a big bonus if because of that kiss, they might realize something about each other.:wub:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Nguyen Nhi said:

I agree. Rather than practice the kiss scene, I think they only talked a bit about how the kiss should be. Like a peck first then pull away, after that a long kiss then showing the emotion after the kiss. Because I think if they wanted to do a long kiss after HI giving a peck without pulled away, it's possible.

In script usually writer only give a bare explanation like *kiss*, but how the kiss should be done it's depends on the actor. I think in KNG and KAJ case, because they're already trust each other, I prefer to think they didn't practice at all before the kiss. Hahahaa. In my point of view, that shyness is the point and they're aware of it. Then they using that shyness of "their" first kiss in Seungjang Kiss.

I think it would be bland if you practicing, like yeah, I taste your lips already. So no excitement when they do it on screen. But seeing how KNG's ears turned red even having a hard time catching some breath, it would be that feeling of excitement and shyness. That moment when they trusting and found their trust also followed the comfort of each other, that might be caused they're carried away when they kissed, like you guys once discussed.

About the take, I think it's more than 1 take in peck lips part of Seungjang Kiss according how different KNG titled his head during the close up and long shoot. And for the long kiss, it can be possible using double camera for YK close up and HI close up, then one for long shoot. It's my speculation. Hahahahaa.

Talking about "We're doing it naturally". Just how natural the kiss is? Are you saying that both of you waiting for this scene because your heart naturally wanted it? Lol :D

• Like 17
  • LOL 4