[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

26 minutes ago, bluehopeatm said:

Okay, then

what is this?

and this???

16 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

DID YOU EVEN NOTICE THAT IT'S NOT ONLY GESTURE IS EXACT SAME, EVEN THEIR FINGER POSE IS SAME!!!

Are you two gonna kill me?????

are you sure??? Cause i'm happily dying!

giphy-1.gif

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, butterflysaga said:

KNG looks soooo mighty fine here.. kinda vampirish? His face features getting better and better.

Seriously tho. Those eyes, that bone-structure, that face..... the combination is lethal.

KNG is the definition of finely aged with smooth finishing. Meanwhile, hallyu "pop" actor nowadays more like a coke, maybe even flat coke, still a bit fizzy but hey.. its all sugar dump. Now, it's time to be a grown lady, take a sip of that high quality wine and leave the soda to the kids.

And I could never imagine, that beautiful face would contort itself whenever he tried to hold his laughter.

Ohhhhh I'm so screwed.

KNG-ssi what are you doing to meeeeeeee?!!!!! HELPPP!!

HAHAHA... @butterflysaga I laughed out loud. Well said dear, well said.

I love the line "He is coming", it gave a vibe that lets just be patient he will have his own interview that we are all waiting for. He just let us miss him so much.

Kim Nam Gil what is that glow? You seem so happy. Well i'm so happy too to see you that way. 

Oh my poor heart. Why are you doing this to me KNG? I love the way you smile. 

Since im in Korea on November, i'll surely buy that High Cut magazine edition for my love to ajussi. Haha

KimKim couple Fighting!!

Yay! Finally some new news about our doctor Im. He does seem to be happy and glowing in the photo shoot. So glad that he is in a happier place now that his career and hopefully hopefully his love life are both taking off B)

I was just wondering where are his CFs! Come on, he ranked #4 in the brand reputation for Oct, surely his company must be savvy enough to capitalize on it to net him some CFs, and best with KAJ. Why waste his new found fame and hide him in some countryside to do filming?!

I know it's weird coming from a non shipper. 

This might need some eagle eyes chingus help and because they are able to view live and do the live cap/translation.

This ship might wreck in havoc and Captain is gonna be so headache and mad at me :sweat_smile::tongue:

I'm thinking should we make "a bet" on whether Ng-ssi will be there or not? 

Or maybe something like...

He is there and we are betting on 

whether they will:

1)hold hands, intertwined hands 

2)kiss *muak anywhere

3)Kng's hand resting on Kaj shoulder

I'm only good at talking because I don't have the time :bawling:whuaaa

Hello my dearest ship mates! :D

Finally!! Our Pokemon is coming out of the forest and into the city!! :wub:

Look at him! Omg!! :blush: He looks so handsome and happy!

@martanur i think it was you who asked why we named our KNG as a rare pokemon right? LOL. I forgot how the reference began but rare Pokemons are very hard to come by and catch so when they show up, everyone wants it. Same goes for our KNG. After LUTYN..he was off the radar and we barely heard any updates on him. But now..the Pokemon is out..because we have a photo shoot and possibly interview! :heart:

KIM NAM GIL/ HEO IM: 

WE CHOOSE YOU!

auZ3BDi.gif

zv63fY2.gif&key=01a764fd4e98c20535261d4e

LOL! :tongue:

48 minutes ago, ehy0301 said:

I love the line "He is coming", it gave a vibe that lets just be patient he will have his own interview that we are all waiting for. He just let us miss him so much.

Same here. I love the line "He is coming". I doubt that he would come for the awards show tonight but don't you think it's such a coincidence they released the clip with the tagline on the day that we are all anticipating a surprise appearance from him? So much of trying to tease us but knowing he is a pokemon, I know that he won't come. 

26 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

ROTFL!!!! @fans123 your camouflage within Kwang Soo!! :lol::lol: Haha. I don't mind bets. I just don't know where we are betting from. Omo. Is it the awards for KAJ? :rolleyes:

Hahaha :tongue:yes Capt @vangsweetie637 that award I suppose, all your gummers were talking about it. 

Edit:

Ahhh I found the info @vangsweetie637 it was posted by  @siena

45 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

My delulu mind thinks that the shy pose was a deal/secret sign between KNG/KAJ. Like in We Got Married, they usually asked their partner to show a sign/pose during concerts/shows. Anyone with me? :D:D:D

I'm with you. I felt the same way. It could be their secret sign or something. How could their poses be so astonishingly similar? To consider it a coincidence is impossible to me.  

Just now, vangsweetie637 said:

@martanur i think it was you who asked why we named our KNG as a rare pokemon right? LOL. I forgot how the reference began but rare Pokemons are very hard to come by and catch so when they show up, everyone wants it. Same goes for our KNG. After LUTYN..he was off the radar and we barely heard any updates on him. But now..the Pokemon is out..because we have a photo shoot and possibly interview! :heart:

Yes, @vangsweetie637 I checked this thread page by page... what does pokemon mean?? since there was no explanation about it so I asked you all. Thanks for answering my question, dear. 

Archived