[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

is she read letter from her fans as her birthday wish?

1 minute ago, etherealk408 said:

Ohno I didn't hear just now...I think she talked abt Season 2 storyline? how it could be fun to see Makgae adapting just like HeoIm..

is she a good speaker..yes

Is she good at taking selfie..everybody says she's bad lol

btw it's so sweet how she keeps addressing fans' birthdays or good luck wishes for exams and sports competition lol

yes she talking about the chance of season 2 of LUTYN :D and how makgae travel to seoul on the ending can be fun for later

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fan asked why she changed her insta name to ashia_kim..she said ashia was a name created for her by a friend/someone she knows. she was usually referred to as AJ,and a friend told her that AJ is more like a name for a guy. So they considered other names like Nicole but there was already an idol with that name,and Natasha sounds like Russian name...so the name Ashia was suggested and she used it

Q: has it sink in that she now has a lot of new fans? she says she notices there are younger fans..after shooting LUTYN maybe because it's a bright drama

Q: abt what books she likes to read and any must-read book she wants to suggest. she's naming authors and books,one of them Discovery of Life(?) about how to make your life happier...she's naming so many books ;;;.."Please Take Care of Mother" etc etc

Her most favourite item right now? she says because it's going to be winter soon so something warm(?) the question uses a current slang and because she wasn't sure about it someone comments on vapp "she's a person from the past" and she says "that's bad" lol

BUSAN MENTION ALERT!

A fan says she came all the way from Busan..and KAJ says she loves Busan...and she says now there is Film Festival, so she asked the fan that it must be very busy there but because there are interviews to do and because she has no current Movie project so she couldnt go..

I think she say she wanted to go? did she??? oh well whatever she talked for a while about BUSAN

And I think she repeated that she LOVES Busan..did she say something about a lot of good food there?

ughh my connection

Just now, etherealk408 said:

BUSAN MENTION ALERT!

A fan says she came all the way from Busan..and KAJ says she loves Busan...and she says now there is Film Festival, so she asked the fan that it must be very busy there but because there are interviews to do and because she has no current project so she couldnt go..

I think she say she wanted to go? did she??? oh well whatever she talked for a while about BUSAN

YESSSS!!!! I HEARD IT TOOOO OHH MY HEART !!!!!!

WHAT?! IN THIS MOMENT MY CONNECTION IS GOT CUT!! WHAT THE HECKKK ANDWEEEEE

1 minute ago, etherealk408 said:

BUSAN MENTION ALERT!

A fan says she came all the way from Busan..and KAJ says she loves Busan...and she says now there is Film Festival, so she asked the fan that it must be very busy there but because there are interviews to do and because she has no current project so she couldnt go..

Yeah, her expression suddenly lighted up at the mention of Busan. 

Just now, shiqin3381 said:

Why she throw the stick note abt namja?

About karaoke. The Q asked was whether she usually go to karaoke. But I think she has a bitter sweet relationship with singing. Kkkkk

4 minutes ago, etherealk408 said:

BUSAN MENTION ALERT!

A fan says she came all the way from Busan..and KAJ says she loves Busan...and she says now there is Film Festival, so she asked the fan that it must be very busy there but because there are interviews to do and because she has no current Movie project so she couldnt go..

And I think she repeated that she LOVES Busan..did she say something about a lot of good food there?

ughh my connection

KNG why u did bring her along?

my connection got bad..was she talking abt places she liked while holidaying..she mentioned south and north of italy(?) i think..and kyoto..it's better than tokyo

as what kind of actress she wants to be remembered as? she hopes to be an actress whose projects people keep wanting to watch? she got shy..the two movies she wanted to do before LUTYN.. one was a women-focused movie,another was a thriller...she will keep trying to make it happen so she can show a good image to everybody

she mentions actress kim ji soo and kim jaedong as people she talks to, and the directors of her previous movies ..she discussed acting with them

can you find an Ideal Type from the ones who are there? KAJ says it's difficult because there aren't many male audience LOL. Firstly, her Ideal Type is a Guy lol..."someone who's gentle, loves me a lot,understands me"

Just now, etherealk408 said:

my connection got bad..was she talking abt places she liked while holidaying..she mentioned south and north of italy(?) i think..and kyoto..it's better than tokyo

as what kind of actress she wants to be remembered as? she hopes to be an actress whose projects people keep wanting to watch? she got shy..the two movies she wanted to do before LUTYN.. one was a women-focused movie,another was a thriller...she will keep trying to make it happen so she can show a good image to everybody

she mentions actress kim ji soo and kim jaedong as people she talks to, and the directors of her previous movies ..she discussed acting with them

can you find an Ideal Type from the ones who are there? KAJ says it's difficult because there aren't many male audience LOL. Firstly, her Ideal Type is a Guy lol..."someone who's gentle, loves me a lot,understands me"

pay attention to her left hand! she shyly play her right sleeve with her left hand when she say it :D:D 

Archived