[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

1 hour ago, namoaix said:

Speaking of bed scenes does anyone else ever wonder how hot it will be if KAJ & KNG had one??? Judging from their previous R19 movies I think it would have been pretty decent. heheheh I’m combusting right now

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS. Hahahahaaa :lol:

Dear God, please forgive these perverted mind of us!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, triplem said:

My goodness I can't catch up with  this thread,  moves too fast. Haha. Are we trying to rival Ji Bong thread?

This compilation of their bts shows a lot flirting going on there

KAJ more flirty initially but as the vid progresses you can see he is feeling the heat :D

KAJ's tip on seducing men - just tell him upfront! Love this woman. KNG don't let her go

OMO! I think whichever male co-star with KAJ will have feelings for her during or after the drama/movie! Even Joo Won cannot resist KAJ and said he had feelings for her during the movie. Look at the way he looked at her in the 2nd clip. 

Yo KNG, again, if you don't hold onto KAJ tight, very soon she will be taken away since she's so hot to handle and of marriageable age! I read that even Kim Rae Won (her co-star in Punch with minimal skinskip) asked if she thinks he has a nice voice when she said she like a man with nice voice. Lol lol

KAJ is such an intelligent, detailed, passionate and gorgeous girl. I do not understand why she's still single after all these years. KNG, you're lucky she's been doing non rom-com before you came along so pls treasure and get together already! Otherwise the next co-star will snap her up in the next romantic drama/movie. :D

Thanks for the fast-moving thread, Chingus!

But somehow, the pessimistic side of me thinks KNG is not as straightforward as HI. So he may not pursue KAJ even if he has feelings for her. Oh, please prove me wrong! :o

2 hours ago, shiqin3381 said:

True. KNG has an erotic face. Sometime he give the cheeky look on his face.:lol:

I also saw that perverted face of him. When he's doing the cpr and then he suddenly bite his lip while looking to KAJ. Can't stop myself to laugh when I saw that. 

1 hour ago, sight_stv said:

thats it! the most perverted content of today LOL!

Yess.. i believe heo im bcomes perverted character bcoz of 1 person here.. KIM NAM GIL.. hahahahaha..

He is trully perverted bcoz he said he has sexy butt on national tv.. lolol..

24 minutes ago, leba said:

But somehow, the pessimistic side of me thinks KNG is not as straightforward as HI. So he may not pursue KAJ even if he has feelings for her. Oh, please prove me wrong! :o

I hope so. If his feeling so strong, at least he'll try it. But, if he ever been in a relationship with SHJ and brokeup, he'll be more careful i guess now. 

And, damn those wrapup video only 51 sec, so there's not much to see. But KAJ post on IG means a lot also. So, fingers crossed chingu

12 minutes ago, leba said:

Well if not then “She will be the one that got away” :D anyway our gal is a straightforward woman, so maybe she wont let go of our shy guy :D .  Gosh, if this is true then KNG is like Hi in real life and KAJ is like YK.

9 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Well if not then “She will be the one that got away” :D anyway our gal is a straightforward woman, so maybe she wont let go of our shy guy :D .  Gosh, if this is true then KNG is like Hi in real life and KAJ is like YK.

And she will be in total control like YK to HI. Look at how shy KNG has became towards the end of the drama while KAJ is still as cool and straightforward, not afraid of teasing him endlessly. 

22 minutes ago, ehy0301 said:

I also saw that perverted face of him. When he's doing the cpr and then he suddenly bite his lip while looking to KAJ. Can't stop myself to laugh when I saw that. 

I wonder what was KAJ's reaction when KNG did that lip bite during CPR. From all the BTS and interviews, KAJ tends to laugh easily if KNG does facial expressions. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

PLS SEND HALP!!! I NEED THE DCUT!!!! I'm surely gonna hunt it in Seoul this November if shipping fee to the Philippines is expensive!! Hahahaha 

DAMN. I just woke up and the thread moves 4 pages already. You guys~~ :lol:

47 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS. Hahahahaaa :lol:

Dear God, please forgive these perverted mind of us!

Aigoooo I forgot that I watched KAJ movie with jisung. My PS partner? Their BS was so hawt I ended up thinking that her leading man was KNG while they were doing the deed when I saw a video clip of it again earlier. 

OMOONAAA my mind!!!!

21 minutes ago, MitzB said:

Aigoooo I forgot that I watched KAJ movie with jisung. My PS partner? Their BS was so hawt I ended up thinking that her leading man was KNG while they were doing the deed when I saw a video clip of it again earlier. 

OMOONAAA my mind!!!!

Heol~ I can even imagined how KNG's expression to acted the horny face when heard KAJ moaning on the phone. Lol

OMG! WHAT DID I JUST SAY!? :dizzy:

3 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

Heol~ I can even imagined how KNG's expression to acted the horny face when heard KAJ moaning on the phone. Lol

OMG! WHAT DID I JUST SAY!? :dizzy:

HAHAHAHAHA. Omygahd!!! Now that you mentioned when KAJ was moaning on the phone, the scene from Joseon when he was sharpening his needles popped up in my head. OMO OMO MUSEUN SEURYAAAAA ROFL

Uh-oh. Someone's active on her social media. And look, who is that guy???!! I first thought it was KNG, but looking at the hand, it's not. :( 

It's already 1:25 AM in Seoul, though. She must be missing LUTYN. 4-5 months of being busy and now, back to bumming around. Yeah, we feel you eonni. It's tough!

5 minutes ago, yoitsmcrt said:

HAHAHAHAHA. Omygahd!!! Now that you mentioned when KAJ was moaning on the phone, the scene from Joseon when he was sharpening his needles popped up in my head. OMO OMO MUSEUN SEURYAAAAA ROFL

I'm just re-watching LUTYN from the very first episode for the nth time and the things in common when HI sharpening his needle was pervy expression and some moaning sound. Can I say some groaning sound too after finished?

SHOULD I JUST STAY AWAY FROM THIS FORUM TONIGHT? I MIGHT GONE WILD. AND NOW I CAN'T SEE HEO IM LIKE THE FIRST TIME I SAW HIM. YOU PERVERTED MIND, WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME!? :astonished:

23 minutes ago, yoitsmcrt said:

Uh-oh. Someone's active on her social media. And look, who is that guy???!! I first thought it was KNG, but looking at the hand, it's not. :( 

It's already 1:25 AM in Seoul, though. She must be missing LUTYN. 4-5 months of being busy and now, back to bumming around. Yeah, we feel you eonni. It's tough!

She's with director Kim Hyeon Seok who directed the movie I Can Speak. They used to work together for the movie When Romance Meets Destiny. 

I got the feeling that KAJ is the type of girl who tries to get the attention of the guy she likes by making him jealous. No? 

There can only be two effects from this. Whether the guy will take action or run away. Please KNG just move forward already! Why am I the one who's feeling nervous for KNG? Hahahaha

6 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

She's with the director Kim Hyeon Seok who directed the movie I Can Speak.

I thought so, looking at her caption :) 

Woah!!!! KAJ followers has gone from 68k (when I first started following her last month) to 78.1k. The effect of LUTYN is really no joke :D 

20 minutes ago, yoitsmcrt said:

Park Minsu (Joseon orabeoni) also watch the same movie as her. Is it late post? Lol

3 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

Park Minsu (Joseon orabeoni) also watch the same movie as her. Is it late post? Lol

I just looked at the movie ticket and the date was yesterday 10/8/2017 at 10:45 PM. So yes, it's a late post Lol

Archived