[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

I want this headline to happen.

DISCLAIMER: DELULU THINKING ONLY!

KIM NAM GIL AND KIM AH JOONG'S AGENCY RESPONDS TO DATING RUMOURS

The former stars of Live Up To Your Name, one of the most successful dramas of TVN this year has made headlines already.

Are they dating? Fans have been clamoring for a real life romance between the two for they showed their impeccable chemistry and they seem to be comfortable to each other.

On the joint statements of their agencies, neither one of them deny the rumour or allegation.

"Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong does not deny or confirm anything about their blossoming relationship. It is said that they still continued to communicate even after their drama finished filming. They are both requesting for privacy even if their fans wanted them to announce in public. Rest assured that they are good friends who enjoy each other's company. Let us hope for the best for the two of them."

One sources of ours had captured the ninja couple on Namsan tower on their private date. They were covering themselves in a disguise but some recognized them because they visited the love lock with the written names of their characters: "ImKyung."

Are we going to witness the next SongSong couple in the making? Stay tuned for updates.

AGAIN THIS IS NOT A REAL NEWS IT IS PURELY FICTIONAL! HAHAHA BEWARE SILENT LURKERS. I JUST MADE THIS UP. HAHAHA :D

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, yoitsmcrt said:

Hahahaha. I can't even start to watch a new kdrama!!!! Everyday I scroll through IG and soompi about LUTYN, KAJ and KNG. Maybe I'll give myself a month to move on, but I won't leave this page that's for sure! :wink: 

Same here. Usually it takes a month to move on~ but idk with this one. Lol

34 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

I feel that KAJ is shy by nature from those press con and vlive. Maybe she likes hanging around the people who are the opposite of her and are more extroverted. Maybe she is drawn towards KNG since he seems to be the more extroverted one compared to her. delulu........ :D

It's really hard to tell if she is shy or not cos I've watched most of her interviews, guerilla/star dates and did not find her that shy. She was rather talkative and fun! Hahaha. Maybe because she knows someone is leading the segment and totally gave the floor. Lol 

I read one article that Jae Dong introduced hiking to her when she was having a hard time (her tax evasion era) and since then, they started to get close and hangout to his place with friends. I hope KNG do the same! Hahahahaha. Initiate something that would benefit KAJ - spiritually. 

5 hours ago, littlebluecat said:

It seems like our KAJ also feels empty on her Saturday nite because she updated her Ig.

If my understanding is correct, the caption means, 'When the work has ended, the first guy friends to meet. Hahahahahahahat!!!'

Anyone with better korean understanding can enlighten me? 

In the last part of ep 16, HI ask YK whether she already has someone. And she said she has a lot of 'NamSaChin'. Is it stands for 'Namja Saram Chingu'? Because she's using Namja Saram in her Ig caption.

Edit: Fact checked. Yes, Namsachin stands for Namja saram chingu. 

Hi!! I'm new here. Falling hard for this fab drama and smitten by the leads chemistry. I'm still restraining my self on shipping them.....but sometimes I feel butterfly on my belly when I watch their bts...lol!!!!

The 2 guys on her IG pict are her best friends, hiking buddies. Kim Jae Dong introduced her to hiking as a way to relieve stress. She said Jae Dong helped her a lot during her slump days (after the tax evasion scandal). There's a cafe she always visited and jaedong was always there, they can talk for hours in that cafe. Since then they became goodfriends. The other guy is Jeong Jae Seung, lecturer at KAIST, a smart guy and his nickname is smartpooh (AhJoong wrote it on one of the hashtag). The other hashtag is casanodong, jaedong is known as a casanova, he likes to flirt.....lol!

Other than hiking, she also likes camping. She does it with a group of close friends.

Ah Joong loves arts. Her fave painter is Monet and artist Alberto Giacometti.

I can read hangul and understand korean a little bit. I can help translating, just mention me I'll try to help. But not long convos tho' my korean is still limited.

See you again!

One other thing! You can see the light from the window, so the picture was taken during daylight! And there's patbingsu on the table.

2 hours ago, leba said:

Not totally impossible that KNG might be the one taking the picture. Remember Song Song couple? Quite a few pics of SHK and friends were actually taken by SJK and she posted on iG. Of course many SSC fans managed to speculated because of the hand phones left on the table. Haha.

I spy a stray handphone on the table too. B)

But if it’s not KNG there, then yes, I think she also suffering from withdrawal symptoms. 1 week after filming..... I hope KNG suffering from some withdrawal symptoms too..... don’t move on too easily..... :wub:

actually i said that based on SSC too.. aigoo our fellow ssc shipper :D i notice it too the handphone in front of SAJ, even i zoom it in case i can see the wallpaper just like we found out SHK wallpaper is the picture of her with SJK before. i doubt that is kimjedong handphone because its too far from him, so im certain there is someone in front of her LOL but again, i do know our couple is low profile so im gonna wait them :wub:  aigoo how can he move on from our queen? hoho the caption "real is good" is attract me.. :wub: and our SSC indirectly drop a hint for the shipper lol, like when the ending photo after their final shooting, SHK hand looks like on the SJK elbow but its actually just her hand coat lol! and when i see the ending photo after LUTYN final shooting, i cant help to become delulu after see the difference between how SAJ holding Director hand and KNG hand, i mean why you want to hold finger to finger when you can just holding hand like normal people do? you can do it with the director but with KNG you prefer finger to finger aigooo i will take that as a hint! hohoho even i think im not on the right mind but who cares :D 

Sunday, 8 October 2017

Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong are Dating?

kimnamgil-kimahjoong-liveuptoyourname.jp

Article: [Exclusive] Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong's Agency Responds to Dating Rumors

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+3,592, -30] Hul~ Awesome! Cool! Thumbs up!

2. [+3,272, -30] Daebak

3. [+2,253, -21] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4.  [+1955, -63] They get together in real life ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+898, -29] Is dating a co-star is a trend? ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+557, -21] As I kept following the forum, they're indeed lovers since Live Up to Your Name ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+456, -90] Kim Nam Gil was into Kim Ah Joong this whole time ㅠㅠ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+486, -12] You can see just their eyes through Live Up to Your Name BTS telling all the feelings between them

2. [+473, -14] Guess this was the real couple in the end ㅋㅋ congrats congrats!

3. [+410, -5] Dae...bak...

4. [+333, -3] Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong wrote their own happy ending ㅋㅋㅋㅋ congratulations!

-

day62.jpg

Source: Naver

1. [+9,072, -65] Hul, this couple got together in real life..

2. [+6,916, -348] Biggest shock since the Song Song couple

3. [+4,938, -76] You two better get married soon

4. [+4,676, -217] They look good together ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+2,729, -60] They're meant for each other even in real life. Good luck!

6. [+1,282, -39] Daebak.. Heo Im did living in the present with Yeonkyung

-

Disclaimer: TRUST ME, THIS IS NOT REAL. I MADE THIS TO CHEER YOU UP. HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS. Featuring @MitzB fake article 

:lol::lol::lol:

36 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

@siena thank you again for the new info about KAJ :D. Ladies, she translated about the cutting cake convo they had in the main thread.

What was the conversation? Where can we find the translation? :wub:

17 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

Sunday, 8 October 2017

Article: [Exclusive] Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong's Agency Responds to Dating Rumors

2. [+3,272, -30] Daebak

6. [+557, -21] As I kept following the forum, they're indeed lovers since Live Up to Your Name ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

1. [+486, -12] You can see just their eyes through Live Up to Your Name BTS telling all the feelings between them

4. [+333, -3] Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong wrote their own happy ending ㅋㅋㅋㅋ congratulations!

-

day62.jpg

-

Disclaimer: TRUST ME, THIS IS NOT REAL. I MADE THIS TO CHEER YOU UP. HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS. Featuring @MitzB fake article 

AIGOOO how i wish both of your article become real :D:D  @minbongyi @MitzB  dont forget DB recapers also ship our gum couple!

21 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

Sunday, 8 October 2017

2. [+3,272, -30] Daebak

-

-

day62.jpg

-

Hahahaha chingu! You gave me a heart attack lol

3 minutes ago, leba said:

What was the conversation? Where can we find the translation? :wub:

Its in the main thread :) page 242

2 hours ago, yoitsmcrt said:

Hahahaha. I can't even start to watch a new kdrama!!!! Everyday I scroll through IG and soompi about LUTYN, KAJ and KNG. Maybe I'll give myself a month to move on, but I won't leave this page that's for sure! :wink: 

me too.... i was gonna check out suzy's new drama, but i can't even bring myself to watch it :( i am also scrolling everyday to see if there are any new things from LUTYN, including weibo... 

@yoitsmcrt i'm gonna be right here with you! i really don't know when i can move on...

4 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

AIGOOO how i wish both of your article become real :D:D  @minbongyi @MitzB  dont forget DB recapers also ship our gum couple!

my heart skipped a beat! such a tease... haha

30 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

Sunday, 8 October 2017

2. [+3,272, -30] Daebak

-

-

day62.jpg

-

I HATE YOU I THOUGHT THJS WAS LEGIT THEY NEED TO STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEART ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Hahahaha chingu! You gave me a heart attack lol

Its in the main thread :) page 242

Ooh! Forgot all about the main thread! Thanks! That was a treat to read that they were discussing where to cut! Haha. Bet they also didn’t want to cut the cake when the picture on it was so sugar sweet!! :wub:

To be honest, I think my withdrawal symptoms are getting worse by the day! Am watching the series 3rd time! And refreshing the forum pages, Twitter pages on them like so many times in a day! How to move on? Help! :blink:

Seo Hyun Jin and Yang Se Jong top October drama actor brand rankings

Temperature of Love

A still photo from SBS drama 'Temperature of Love' featuring Yang Se-jong and Seo Hyun-jin. facebook.com/TemperatureOfLove2017

Seo Hyun-jin secured first place with a total of 14,925,692 points. Her brand participation index was 1,238,426 points, media coverage index was 1,796,340 points and communication index was 4,171,336 points. Hyun-jin's community index was revealed to be 7,719,590 points.

A KBRI representative also revealed, "Big data analysis showed that popular link tied to Seo Hyun Jin included the words 'lovely,' 'nice,' and 'sweet.' Other keywords included 'Degree of Love,' 'Yang Se Jong' and 'M.I.L.K.' 63.23 percent of all big data on Seo Hyun Jin was found to be positive of the actress."

Yang Se-jong, who plays Seo Hyun-jin's love interest and second lead in 'Temperature of Love,' came second in the October drama actor brand rankings, with a total score of 13,077,224 points. His brand participation index was 1,916,508 points, media coverage index was 1,604,652 points, communication index came in at 3,361,176 points and community index was 6,194,888 points.

Pushed to third place was 'Hospital Ship' actress Ha Ji-won, with a total brand reputation score of 10,843,117 points. Ha Ji-won secured a brand participation index of 255,414 points, media coverage index of 1,176,588 points, communication index of 2,528,292 points and a community index of 6,882,823 points.

The remaining top 30 October drama actors in ranking order are Kim Nam Gil Kang Kyung-jun, Suzy, Lee Jong-suk, Shin Hye-sun, Seo Ye-ji, Park Shi-hoo, Kim Ah-joong, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Joo-hyuk, Han Seung-yeon, Jo Bo-ah, Chun Woo-hee, Kim Jae-wook, Jo Sung-ha, Park Eun-bin, Lee Ji-hoon, Kim In-shik, Kim Soo-mi, Kim Ji-hoon, Bona, Nam Bo-ra, Kim Joo-hyun, Lee Sang-yeob, Lee Jong-hyun, Lee Joon-gi and Kang Min-hyuk.

http://www.ibtimes.sg/seo-hyun-jin-yang-se-jong-top-october-drama-actor-brand-rankings-17448

56 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

Sunday, 8 October 2017

2. [+3,272, -30] Daebak

-

-

-

hahahahaha you got me on this. I thought this was real already. HAHAHAHA :D

45 minutes ago, boingboingracquet said:

me too.... i was gonna check out suzy's new drama, but i can't even bring myself to watch it :( i am also scrolling everyday to see if there are any new things from LUTYN, including weibo... 

@yoitsmcrt i'm gonna be right here with you! i really don't know when i can move on...

my heart skipped a beat! such a tease... haha

Omoooo! I was about to start WYWS by watching its trailers but at the bottom part list of the videos, I saw LUTYN BTS.. And there, I watched it all over againnnn. LOL 

Archived