Sugar's Ayumi Official Picture Thread! <3

Guest MizJudge.d

ttris can you explain more what happened to her boyfriend. Did he die in an accident? TT___TT I don't understand korean, so even if I watched the episode I wouldnt noe what she was talkign about.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Thanks for the new photos! I'll put the link on the front page(:

ttris can you explain more what happened to her boyfriend. Did he die in an accident? TT___TT I don't understand korean, so even if I watched the episode I wouldnt noe what she was talkign about.

It was so sad when Ayumi cried in YaShimManMan

when Chae Yeon was talkin about how her bf died..

so they asked her why she was crying and she said she had a similar situation

she was telling a story about this oppa that liked her a lot while she lived in Japan.

and before she left to go to korea to pursue her career that oppa was like

"I guess we wont see each other for about 10 years huh?"

so before she left for korea they buried a time capsule in the mountains

and they wrote birthday cards for each other and buried it. then they promised

that after three years they'll meet at that spot and open the time capsule together.

but Ayumi didnt have a cell phone and had no way of getting in touch with him

and she was also so busy she forgot and couldnt make it.

then afterwards she heard that he died in a car accident.

so she went back to Japan and dug up the time capsule by herself and read his card

and she was just saying how sorry she is and how much she regrets it

and how she wants to hurry up and meet him so she could apologize.

Here's the brief translation, credit goes to the Sugar thread.

This story is like so sad, seriously :tears::tears:

Guest celestialxangel

Ayumi is so pretty! Thanks for all her pictures. It's hard enough trying to find her pics so thanks for doing all the hard work ^^

Guest celestialxangel

ayumilee200611100029_09.jpg

Singer Ayumi had to rush off stage during a live broadcast of M-Countdown at a stadium in Deungchondong, Seoul after her bra came undone and fell off at the height of an particularly intense dance routine. The incident occurred Thursday night at about 7:30 p.m., leaving the singer unable to complete her dance number. Baring more than usual, Ayumi dashed down the stairs beside the stage and with the help of her manager was able to patch things up, making it back on stage in time for the song’s final verse.

What caught the most attention however, was the unprecedented level of exposure. She had put a scrap of metallic fabric covering her bra initially when she took to the stage to debut her sizzling dance number. “It looked like she was really getting into the dance, and that’s why the accident occurred,” her manager said. “As this was her comeback performance, she was wearing very revealing clothes. Things will be different from now on.”

(englishnews@chosun.com )

credit ~ AF

Guest Robin64

Aww, that's cute. That tragus piercing looks sooo good on her. I love how a lot of Korean celebs have that one, makes me want it too. :)

Anyone got other pics that show her piercings clearly?

Edit: I found this pic of her while browsing around on empas. Anyone know what this is about? Looks like it was on television, and they asked her to smoke something? I'm kinda confused.

ayusmokewz0.jpg

^ Im not too sure why is thr smoke. But it doesn't look as if she's smoking more like she's eating something. See the chopsticks?

Random New Photos

1259942695887d48a05f839jx9.jpg

1259942698150a195eed0bebq8.jpg

20061107205748741800lk5.jpg

2006115249434124943yu5.jpg

20061109101629135a31016290hj0.jpg

Cutie Honey GIF

b9253d75e789493ff85eb23tw4.gif

I created a new thread for photos on her newest performance (her new single). As well as her interview photos. Will post the link here.

Here's the link to the thread!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...c=95331&st=

Guest kyniver

omg AHYOOMEE FTW!!! i like the converse pictures the best. omg teh first one where her two fingers are pointing up....*dies*

btw i prefer her more plain cute look.

Guest back-sue

Singer Ayumi had to rush off stage during a live broadcast of M-Countdown at a stadium in Deungchondong, Seoul after her bra came undone and fell off at the height of an particularly intense dance routine. The incident occurred Thursday night at about 7:30 p.m., leaving the singer unable to complete her dance number. Baring more than usual, Ayumi dashed down the stairs beside the stage and with the help of her manager was able to patch things up, making it back on stage in time for the song’s final verse.

What caught the most attention however, was the unprecedented level of exposure. She had put a scrap of metallic fabric covering her bra initially when she took to the stage to debut her sizzling dance number. “It looked like she was really getting into the dance, and that’s why the accident occurred,” her manager said. “As this was her comeback performance, she was wearing very revealing clothes. Things will be different from now on.”

(englishnews@chosun.com )

credit ~ AF

I heard it wasnt her bra. I heard it was breast enhancers. :mellow:

Archived