Sugar's Ayumi Official Picture Thread! <3

Could you do that please elaiine?? Pretty please? By the way, if you check the NN6 Rainbow Romance thread, there are new pictures of Ayumi and Minki from an upcoming episode: NN6 Minki & Ayumi pics

Haha, sure sure, but give me some time k? Kinda busy now :D

Anw, thanks for the link! I prob move them over here too! Oooh, Ayumi and Minki on RR!

[edit]I own a page on my own thread :w00t:

celestialxangel has requested that I reupload Ayumi and Hankyung's photos onto this thread so here they are!

Although they only coupled once, but they are just TOO CUTE!

And as I have promised bfr, I found photos of them, so Im dedicating one whole topic to Ayumi and HanKyung!! <33333333333

Ayumi's intro!

001fe8.jpg

Ayumi's reaction towards Hankyung's dance :D

002ta4.jpg

But sad to say, Hankyung didnt get chosen as a Kingka cos if he did, then the remaining 3other guys would becom bombs. :tears:

003el5.jpg

Ayumi cheering Hankyung on during the first game! ADORABLE :D She was saying, "How are you? Thankyou, I love you, Fighting! Fighting! in chinese! Haha.

004wq1.jpg

This was when Hankyung did the infamous chinese hosting bit of the Striking Game. It was really funny :D

006ft8.jpg

Hankyung and Ayumi coupled! :w00t:

007ra7.jpg

The pineapple game! Ayumi is so cute!

008us1.jpg

The answering questions game, they had loads of fun here!

009hi6.jpg

LOVE TRAIN! (Has Heechul too :D)

010px8.jpg

011jj1.jpg

012ym7.jpg

013av9.jpg

014mx6.jpg

Enjoy!

And also, photos of Ayumi and Minki on upcoming episode of Rainbow Romance. Credits to diagon_ALLY

photo19111no5131fc6.jpg

photo19111no5132vt7.jpg

photo19111no5133tp8.jpg

photo19111no5134xs0.jpg

photo19111no5137lt8.jpg

photo19111no5138so9.jpg

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest System1430291513

who has pictures of ayumi during love letter two weeks ago (the episode when jang woo hyuk comes back)? she has like blonde highlights?

Guest mopwns

EeEE

Ayumi is so cute.

Her eyes are massive.

Thanks for this thread!

keke.

Just a question though.

what episodes does Ayumi appear in

on Rainbow Romance?

and does she have a love fling with KiBum?

Guest celestialxangel

EeEE

Ayumi is so cute.

Her eyes are massive.

Thanks for this thread!

keke.

Just a question though.

what episodes does Ayumi appear in

on Rainbow Romance?

and does she have a love fling with KiBum?

Ayumi's first appearance on RR was episode 147. She was introduced as Kim Kibum's friend. She and Eunbi's character didn't get along at first and whenever they were around other people, Kibum especially, Ayumi would act innocent but she was actually pretty manipulative and conniving, LOL. She reappeared in episode 170 and became a regular. The writers only played a little bit with Ayumi and Kibums' relationship but it wasn't serious. Like in episode 197, Ayumi and Kibum got drunk and decided to "date". He then regrets it the next day but is afraid to break up with her because she is so sensitive and really into the relationship. But in the end, she breaks up with him!!! It's a funny episode. Hope I helped a little :P

I love Ayumi, she's so funny and such a treat to watch because with her expressions I just can't help but laugh. I was rolling on the floor watching her on LL. I love the SUJU pairings she's had, hehe. Cute! Thanks for sharing, everyone!

I love Ayumi, she's so funny and such a treat to watch because with her expressions I just can't help but laugh. I was rolling on the floor watching her on LL. I love the SUJU pairings she's had, hehe. Cute! Thanks for sharing, everyone!

Totally! I love her with all the SUJU members (Kibum, Hankyung and Siwon) but I LOVE her with Hankyung the most! Kibum next :D And she was so cute with her expressions during the pineapple game!

who has pictures of ayumi during love letter two weeks ago (the episode when jang woo hyuk comes back)? she has like blonde highlights?

I'll try to find, no promises though :sweatingbullets:

omgsh.. i love ayumi... she is so cute

she is gorgeous... i get soo jealous....

and the way she acts.. her expressions is so hard to miss...

u can never get sick of her... and she looked realli good in the cutie honey mv!!

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

wow.. thank you so many pix..

i have like ayumi before she release her hit "cutie honey"..

i couldnt find any pix of her before in soompi but im so glad that she doing so good now.. thx for sharing.. i <33333 the first black and white pix...

Guest MizJudge.d

Wow, its hard to find a cute/pretty/kind/talented/funny/dorky girl like Ayumi Lee, she has the whole package. Luv luv her. Saves this thread.

Photos of Ayumi on various variety shows

Crying on Yashimanman talking about the death of her boyfriend

yashimanman1xs3.jpg

yashimanmanmu1.jpg

I don't know what show is this but she looks real cute eating!

eatingjr6.jpg

No idea what show is this too >< But devil horns!! Adorable!

devilhornsgv2.jpg

On Xman with Chae Yeon, they look close!

ayumichaeyeonac8.jpg

Xman - Dangyunhaji with Kangta

ayumikangtadangyunhajiee0.jpg

Xman - Dangyunhaji with Kang Ho Dong

ayumikhddangyunhajias5.jpg

Filming for a CF

ayumicfzf3.jpg

Archived