Sugar's Ayumi Official Picture Thread! <3

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miss adorablexd

she ssooooo cute! but i think she looks old now =\

Im in love with her music though, my favorite japanese artist!

Guest i_MihEE

<3333 ayumiii she sooo cute nd pretttyy

:)

i realli love her eyez nd her lipz? haha i juss like how its form T.T okaii dats realli weird ><;

keke AYUMII <33

she ssooooo cute! but i think she looks old now =\

Im in love with her music though, my favorite japanese artist!

She's not Ayumi Hamasaki, if that's what you mean by "Japanese artist." :lol: A lot of people get them confused.

This is Ayumi Lee, raised in Japan but 100% Korean and is in the girl group Sugar.

Guest FREAKY_ALTOIAN

im so jealous of her!!! she loks good in any hairstyle!!! ahhh ahah but sometimes..it makse me wonder..if shes more to the seexxxy side or cute side?? maybe both..but i think shes better off being a cutie that she is~ ^0^

im so jealous of her!!! she loks good in any hairstyle!!! ahhh ahah but sometimes..it makse me wonder..if shes more to the seexxxy side or cute side?? maybe both..but i think shes better off being a cutie that she is~ ^0^

Yep, I kinda prefer her cute :D Dont really see her as the sexy type but I think she's like trying to change her image now to sexy :sweatingbullets:

Archived