[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, sejabin said:

hong-jong-hyun-ft.jpg

pict. credit: source

I can't work with this man. my professionalism will dissapear LOL :scream::joy:

10 professions I can't be if work with this namja:

1. I can't be the director of any movies/dramas of him. I will forget how to say "CUT" whenever he bcomes this half-naked in front of me 

2. I can't be the writer of any movies/dramas of him because I will write very much wet scenes, six-pack scenes, buble-bath scenes, and I will forget the plot of my story 

3. I can't be his hairstyle. I can't. I will forget how to stop touching his hair

4. I can't be his wardrobe staff. I will hide all t shirts or blouses so he will walk around shooting-locations with naked-sixpack

5. I can't be his staff too because whenever he asked for a bottle of mineral water, instead I will said, "drink me please.." and I will get fired. no. I can't

6. I can't be his manager, I will always looking for any job that will make him half-naked.. or full.. whatever naked.. LOL

7. I can't be his photographer. I will forget how to stop in taking his pictures. I will always asked him to pose, taking a bath wih cherry-syrup. NO. No .. he is so delicous ..

7. I can't be his co star. I will forget most of my lines and will make all production staffs busy because I will always fainting everytime he stares at me. I can't.. they will need oxygen tank in shooting location. specially for kiss scene. ANDWE! :scream:

8. I can't be the antagonist of his movies/dramas too. I will forget how to acting cruel and evil and will blame pd nim and writer nim if write too much cruel scenes. 

9. I can't be the camera staff too. I will destroy the movies/dramas because I will always take close up shoot on his six pack, lips, hands, hair LOL 

10. I can't be anything in front of this man. I will only be a bottle of mineral water :joy: thanks God he is so far away from my reach :bawling:

HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :joy:

ROFL LMAO 

3 minutes ago, sejabin said:

. credit: source

10 professions I can't be if work with this namja:

1. I can't be the director of any movies/dramas of him. I will forget how to say "CUT" whenever he bcomes this half-naked in front of me 

2. I can't be the writer of any movies/dramas of him because I will write very much wet scenes, six-pack scenes, buble-bath scenes, and I will forget the plot of my story 

3. I can't be his hairstyle. I can't. I will forget how to stop touching his hair

4. I can't be his wardrobe staff. I will hide all t shirts or blouses so he will walk around shooting-locations with naked-sixpack

5. I can't be his staff too because whenever he asked for a bottle of mineral water, instead I will said, "drink me please.." and I will get fired. no. I can't

6. I can't be his manager, I will always looking for any job that will make him half-naked.. or full.. whatever naked.. LOL

7. I can't be his photographer. I will forget how to stop in taking his pictures. I will always asked him to pose, taking a bath wih cherry-syrup. NO. No .. he is so delicous ..

7. I can't be his co star. I will forget most of my lines and will make all production staffs busy because I will always fainting everytime he stares at me. I can't.. they will need oxygen tank in shooting location. specially for kiss scene. ANDWE! :scream:

8. I can't be the antagonist of his movies/dramas too. I will forget how to acting cruel and evil and will blame pd nim and writer nim if write too much cruel scenes. 

9. I can't be the camera staff too. I will destroy the movies/dramas because I will always take close up shoot on his six pack, lips, hands, hair LOL 

10. I can't be anything in front of this man. I will only be a bottle of mineral water :joy: thanks God he is so far away from my reach :bawling:

IR4ErsRG-e5nrmAmiuz0qTILdt2p_rqAvqCCmLCy

thats me after reading this.....hahahahaha

btw from where did you get those half naked, abstastic pictures.. which drama/movie...ill have to watch that first thing now...

2 hours ago, sejabin said:

pict. credit. detik.com

I'm doing this FOR YOU @maryofbethany for the 1st time in my whole life I'm doing this translating thing. and I'm newbie and amateur and not confident at all:tongue: please accept whatever output LOL hahahaha

https://m.detik.com/wolipop/read/2017/09/29/174733/3664189/234/tiba-di-jakarta-yoona-snsd-jatuh-hati-pada-pemandangan-indonesia

Arrived in Jakarta, Yoona SNSD fall in love for the scenery in Indonesia.

Sones, girlband SNSD's fans, were suprised by Yoona's presence in Indonesia. actress and singer from South Korea comes to the capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta on Thursday, September 28th 2017.

Yoona had comes to Indonesia for 4th times, and this time not for singing or shooting movies. The actress of Confidential Assigment Movies comes for promoting the new product of Innisfree.

She looks beautiful with white dress, and looks more fresh with her new short hairstyle. at that moment, Yoona praised the beauty of Indonesian's nature and also the weather.

"Indonesian's scenery is good, the weather is bright. I only come in here for work. I've never enjoying Indonesia. next time I will come for a vacation. She said on friday, September 29th 2017.

Yoona had visited Bali before for work. The actress of The King Loves reveals she wants to come again to the island of the gods,  Bali.

"I've come to Bali. it was pleasant. I will come to Bali again for the next vacation."

Besides talking about her impression of Indonesia, she also reveals of her beauty's secrets. One of them is use face-mask everyday. are u curious of more beauty's secrets from Yoona? let us wait for an exclussive interview with Yoona in next article ^_*

@sejabin TOUCHED! so touched. i just randomly mentioned you, and you sincerely do that. wow. its a first for me to have something did this... while its your first try. and boy, you did really well.... your English proficiency is proven, you did it! you can go on to translate for future indonesian articles already, i know its hard. i did some mandarin ones for past other actors... half way thru and you will want to give up... ahah. i understood the difficulties in finding vocab even.

oh, need to give you a hint... lots, and lots of Kdrama actors/actresses loved Bali, some of them quietly go to Bali during their after drama- personal holiday for rest.... some production in post-drama celebration will also gifted the whole crew and casts a Bali holiday free, when the rating soar above certain ratings and its please the Production....

actually i been to Bali about 3 times. but never once meet any... if you ever want to meet any stars, try your chance after a drama over, choose bali as your destination of rest.

liked this clip, combining the Vlive with clips of drama

cr. Ynk kpopkdrama

in the bible, words that described affection, one of which i loved a lot, in a subtle yet very deep sense: Smitten.

it spelled a total 'defeated' sense of being given completely, surrendered completely by an unexpected overwhelmed of feels, a utter committed affection.
"smitten" is always the words the Bible used to described in ancient days how a man loved his woman, between RinSan, (in a certain sense at those bts) i felt "smitten" feels.
that was how we always found in those bts... isn't.  smitten, is the words we described Rin and San,

and HJH/Yoona. i do not want to wish too hard. if it shall be in God's plan, it will be by God's grace, and we shall know in God's timing.

so just pray for them... while supportive. i mentioned to some good-friends i won't wish to ship real artistes, just want to ship characters. its hard not to i know. but the chemistry on screens is really no joke, chemistry bts also overwhelming . the feels of watching Healer, W2Worlds returns when you die-die feels like shipping them because of bts. its bts that created ships, i always believed.

2 hours ago, sejabin said:

pict. credit: source

10 professions I can't be if work with this namja

a85a07d38d3f1fb33b16485344c4eee9ec3f2d38

Huraaayyyy!!!

Thanks God our HJH do not have to work with you! :ph34r:

2 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

liked this clip, combining the Vlive with clips of drama

cr. Ynk kpopkdrama

in the bible, words that described affection, one of which i loved a lot, in a subtle yet very deep sense: Smitten.

it spelled a total 'defeated' sense of being given completely, surrendered completely by an unexpected overwhelmed of feels, a utter committed affection.
"smitten" is always the words the Bible used to described in ancient days how a man loved his woman, between RinSan, (in a certain sense at those bts) i felt "smitten" feels.
that was how we always found in those bts... isn't.  smitten, is the words we described Rin and San,

and HJH/Yoona. i do not want to wish too hard. if it shall be in God's plan, it will be by God's grace, and we shall know in God's timing.

so just pray for them... while supportive. i mentioned to some good-friends i won't wish to ship real artistes, just want to ship characters. its hard not to i know. but the chemistry on screens is really no joke, chemistry bts also overwhelming . the feels of watching Healer, W2Worlds returns when you die-die feels like shipping them because of bts. its bts that created ships, i always believed.

Yeah, God knows what's best for them. I just pray for their happiness, specially for my Yoona. Only God knows if they are meant for each other or not. I just enjoy their friendship.

43 minutes ago, sejabin said:

my question is : how come they didn't give us kiss scene in here :bawling: at least forehead scene :bawling:

so true.. that scene was so intense and full of emotions and no one would have mind San kissing Rin on forehead...

or may be a lil peck on his chest on his wound...

7bc9820f02f6cd445d7e322904017d08.jpgcbaec1d753807b6529ae99858c5369f2.jpg3f604bd2eee435b5d7efd1f0b438a163.jpg

Have you ever imagine what happened if  Rin and Won came to know about this......If they know San is pregnant how they react.:joy:

RIN - may be he doesn't believe 

Or if believe that she pregnant with won's child he will be heart broken.

Or react oppositely going to Won to beat him how dare he touched his woman  against her will. 

WON -firstly he slashed bi yeon who give this statement......and then drinking  too much alcohol. And because he already slashed Rin and he was in deep sorrow after knowing this news he may fall in comma....:joy: as he wished for San to be his side even in unconcious state or deep sleep but after hearing this news he himself fall in deep sleep.

3 hours ago, sejabin said:

I hope HJH - Yoona enjoying their friendship at their 20s.. and wish they will give us wedding confirmation at their 30s hua HA HA HA HA

No more than agree! Hehe

I hope they will remain to be special friend like that and give us wedding confirmation after HJH  finish enlisting and come back. That's perfect time!

4 minutes ago, sejabin said:

@KdramaSwimmer reaction :  what a good twist. now we have to find out what they really did at that night..  hmmh... 

dear @sejabin such perfect reaction of everyone...and thats one hillarious post you read a lot abt our personalities using our posts...

and mine so true.... we will surely have to think abt that gaze scene in woods...

Archived